Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

hope the interview goes well for you!

have a great weekend :)

have a great night out, dont get too drunk hehehe x x

Well, was a fab nite last night, so great to see my girlies again, it's been a while! lol oh and never drank as much as I had planned so it's all good! lol. Prob should have ate more. I only had lunch all day, never really had time to eat at night 'cause getting ready to go out and thought I would save points for alcohol. So at least I was just over my points for the day and thankfully still got points saved up from during the week. Hope I can stay as good tonight! he he xx

how did interview go?. hope you have a nice weekend x x

Aw yeah, the phone interview went okay, I was really nervous though! lol. He asked me back for face to face interview, which I have to go on 25th September. You also have to role play 3 different scenarios and one will be a complaint. I am really scared! I have done the telephone scenario for a previous job before but didn't get through so am a bit worried. This one sounds even worse as it will be dealing with an angry customer oh oh! lol xx

Hi all! After being good on Friday, last night decided me n David go out for dinner with our friends Sarah and Russell. It was such a good night, me n Sarah shared a few bottles of wine and had healthy options for starter and main course. It was so much fun but struggled to stick with my points. Never mind, hopefully the gym will cancel this out!

So a wee bit hungover today, not had anything to eat yet but am going to be really good and have lots of water, fruit and veg and detox a wee bit! lol.

How has everyone's weekend been so far? xx

Thanks! Yeah I'm feeling much better now! lol xx

Hey Kirst! Glad you had a great weekend and the interview went well! I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stick to my points at the weekend - i think it might be boredom!

How do you think you've got on this week? Fingers crossed for you tmrw!! Oh and I think you might be right about breaking it up for each month - i'm going to give that one a go, thanks Kirst x

How's everyone elses week going?

I know, I'm the same. I'm fine during the week then the weekend I set out to be good but always end up over. Aw fingers crossed for tomorrow night! I really hope I've done good but you just never know! :confused:

xx

Hey Kirst - best of luck for tonight!! :) I'm sure you've had a great week xx

good luck for tonight x x

Evening

Hope you get a good result tonight xx

2.5 off!!!! xx yee ha! xx

Back