Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Well another Sunday over and Monday tomorrow! I worked myself hard at the gym today! lol. I done 30mins on the bike, 20mins on the x trainer at 10min walk on the tread mill. I was absolutely sweating! All that wine coming out from last night! :p he he.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and good luck for all you Monday weighers! :):) xx

have a great week, take care x x

You are so good at going to the Gym! I hate it! I think its because I used to push myself too hard all the time! My other half lives in the gym practically but I just can't seem to get into it!

Outfit for the party sounds fab chick and you will be feeling super confident knowing you have lost weight!

xx

Hiya everyone! How is your week going? Kirst - sounds like you had a great weekend!! :) Best of luck for wi tonight, i'm sure you'll do great!! :)

I had a Pizza Hut on Saturday so i'm not holding out too much hope for this week :D xx

Hey all! Sorz I've not been on in a few days! n Have had a really bad start to the week and just know this week's going to be really bad, chickened out of weigh this week! Am going out for lunch with Irene (mother in law, well not yet but hopefully soon to be! lol) to Wetherspoons. It's her party on Friday, which means more alcohol and buffet! lol and we're both off all week so no doubt will be going out for lunch all week as well! lol.

I really need a kick up the butt! I just can't seem to get into this diet at all! Last year when I done it I found it so easy but this time round it's much more difficult but I really don't want to give up! I have set myself at 1lb loss a week so will not be disappointed (hopefully) and by xmas will have lost 1 stone! I'm still going to the gym though and haven't lost motivation to do that as I love it! So that is a positive. I just don't want to have to draw ANOTHER line and start AGAIN! lol

Anyone any advice?? Sorry for rambling on lol.... xx

I think you're doing it the right way Kirst, if you over achieve every week then it's a bonus! Things come up in any diet which are set to try us, we just have to get back on the wagon and carry on - there no point in us beating ourselves up. What you've achieved to date is fantastic and you should be proud of yourself. It takes a lot to sit up and think "I'm not happy and i'm going to do something about this" and that is the biggest hurdle - but you did it!!

You need to believe in yourself and keep saying "i can do this!" everyday if you have to - don't give up Kirst - just keep going!! :) We all know you can do it and that's why you've got all the fantastic support on here!

How did you get on at weigh-in? :) x

Hey girls! Thanks for your support and I really mean it! I am feeling a bit under the weather just now stuffed nose, pounding head all achey etc lol and I've got to go for a bloody interview today! Not going to be good! I think it's this cold weather now and have been in a rush all week with this party on Friday last night I just concked out in bed unwell lol. It's been a mad rush all week, but think I am FINALLY organised for Friday. Such a shame as couldn't make it up town this morning with Irene to pick up the cake and get a few bits and bobs from Asda but I'm sure she'll survive without me! lol. Good news is diet well today as not making it out for lunch! lol.

Got my hair done yesterday too so it felt really good to have freshly cut and dyed it felt soo lovely and was great just to relax for a couple of hours! Well that's me rambling on again! lol. Think I'm going to give myself a break from the diet this week and not point anything and start afresh next Tuesday after everything has calmed down with the party that way I can start again and aim for my Christmas target! Well that's me rambling on again... lol. Hope everyone is well! xx

hey hun, think these nasty bugs are working their way around everywhere tbh, weve all been ill in my house too.

i think it might be nice to start again next week afresh, especially when the party's over and you can really enjoy your self without worrying :)

such a good feeling to have you hair done, had mine done 2 weeks ago and thats the first time since may :-0 but im nice and blonde again now so its all good :)

Hiya Hun
Soz to hear youre not feeling the best. Hope you are feeling muchly better soon. I think youre right to just enjoy your weekend and relax and have a great time :D. And when youre feeling right as rain next week then itll be a doddle getting back into things again :)
Cath xox

hope you have a nice weekend with your new hair!

Morning

Hope you have a great weekend x

hope you have a nice weekend x x

Aw had such a good night last night! Diet's out the window but never mind!lol, restart Monday! xx

Pictures on their way ladies! x

Had such a great night last night!
Felt big to start with, but a couple of drinks sorted that! lol. One of Irene's friends commented that she thought I had lost weight so that helped with the confidence! lol

Heres ma pics! xx
1. Me n David
2. David and his friends Garry and Russell
3. Me, Sarah on the left and Jackie my best girlies
4. David and my Dad
5. Me and my Dad

Attachments

• 189.jpg
    189.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 45
  • 191.jpg
    191.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 193.jpg
    193.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 202.jpg
    202.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 52
And there's more... he he
1. Birthday girl Irene
2. Me, Kerry and my Mummy sweating from all the dancing! lol
3. Sarah, me n Jackie again lol
4. Irene and friends Wendy and Christine.

Attachments

• 207.jpg
    207.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 196.jpg
    196.jpg