Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

0.5lb on for me this week (fell over hurt back couldnt exercise and had cake to help feel better all wrong and so could have been sooo much worse)
ill work hard to get that and more for next week

Well done losingme and nut-brown-hare!! And don't worry DSMC bout the gain! You know exactly where it came from and it's most likely bloat/fluid rather than that much fat, and will come off big time next week!!

Just to let you know ladies that I'm away in Spain from Thurs til next Tues, so I'll try and hop on the internet somewhere to update but may not be able to do so until next week- just so that you know!!XXX

Weighed in this morning !!
1lb lost this week , Im well pleased as it brings me to under 10 stone and the fact it was my *week as well !!:D

thanks funcurls you do a great task keeping everything updated for us hope you have a brill holiday ....... 1lb loss for me this week.

well done everyone on the losses :D ive got my weigh in tonight - but its * week (arrived today) so not hopeful! xxx

Oh dear I have put on 2lbs but i did have 2 days of so can not complain. Plus in combination with that I have just started doing Davina and like last time can at first have an impact on an increase in the scales. Going to aim for a 100% week this week :D

Oh dear I have put on 2lbs but i did have 2 days of so can not complain. Plus in combination with that I have just started doing Davina and like last time can at first have an impact on an increase in the scales. Going to aim for a 100% week this week :D

you can lose it next week - good luck!!! xxx

hi everyone, sad to say i gained 4lb this week. i know why though, with not being well i have hardly eaten anything for 3 weeks, but from Wednesday I got my appetite back and have been eating everything and anything. Will be back on it tomorrow, so hoping to lose it all next week and then some!! xx

thanks ellebear, I hope so!! Just need to knuckle down and concentrate!! And come back here everyday and fill in my diary!! :) xx

yes - go back to square one and be a perfect SW-er!!! :) like week one- i had a gain of 4lb in one week once, and then lost 7.5 the week after - its totally possible!!! xxx

1.5lbs on unfortunately for me this week - but will get it off this week hopefully!

I got the 3 pound off that I put on after last week's wild weekend so am very happy. :D

So pleased, another two off and I got my Club 10 this week, too.

Well done to all the other losers :cool:

Back