Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

Hi hunnybuns, I am hooome!!! Missed you all!! Well done to all those who have lost, well done to all the STSers and sorry if you gained but as we know it's really not all about one week and it's about what you do next to tackle it!! I'm having a hol week this week and despite my best intentions to stay on track, I have had 6 days of naughtiness!! I found it very difficult to avoid yummy things like bread, Alioli, cheese, deep fried calamare, beer and other SW villains!! So time to nip it in the bud and I have until Monday to try and do some repair work!! I have just updated the stats!!XXX

Welcome back funcurls!

I hope you enjoyed your extras as much as I enjoyed mine last week. :D And I hope that you will enjoy getting back on track.

:superwoman:EB, I can't tell you how proud I am of you for consistently losing for weeks and weeks on end!!XXXXXXXXX:superwoman:

Yes hun, you are our frontrunner, closely followed by Downsizingmycurves and Ninnins!! Maybe you can do it by next week!! Good luck!!XXX

I hope to reach mine this coming week BUT I have the monthly bloated curse and my scales at home are so not smiling back at me. Grrr. Hopefully all will be back to normal by my formal WI on Tuesday.

Well I am in shock!!!

I have lost THREE beautiful lbs this week..... THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2lbs away from being 11 stone something. wit woooo! :D

Well done BeccaWecca!! That's really fab news and you must be feeling on top of the world!! I can't wait to get down into the 11 stone range! I have 4 1/2 lb to go for that and because of my recent jaunt to Spain I'm afraid it may take some time!!!XXX

sorry havent posted in a while
lost 0.5lb this week so back to 8lbs but not long now left
ive been having a right bad time and need to get back on track only i can do this and only for me xxx

sorry havent posted in a while
lost 0.5lb this week so back to 8lbs but not long now left
ive been having a right bad time and need to get back on track only i can do this and only for me xxx

Sorry you've been having a stressful time of it!! You can do it, it just takes a bit of getting your head in the right place!! Have you tried making 2 lists- one of all the reasons you want to do it and how you'll feel about yourself when you do, and the other all the reasons not to do it?! It might spur you on a bit and give you the oomph you need!! (Listen to me, as if I'm a SW oracle or something- watch this space- I'm weighing tomorrow and likely to have gained since my hol in Spain!!) Anyway, well done on your 1/2 lb! Excellent work!X

Back