Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

Becca just look at how far you've come!! I think we put so much pressure on ourselves to reach that target (which we will) and forget to look back and give ourselves a big pat on the back for what we've achieved, in terms of weight loss and changes in habit!! If you had 5 naughty days and were struggling to get back on track, fair enough being worried, but I know that you'll get right back on it, so don't beat yourself up, in the long run it's healthier to have a few days off now and again so that you don't feel deprived!!X

Ooh, can I join please? I have not joined one of these teams before but I will be back at uni (I am a mature student) that week so its a great challenge for me.

xx

Can I join please ,
I have my op on my back about that time , fingers crossed xx
8lbs off would be brill for my recovery !!

Me please! 8lb would take me to target so it'd be a good way to keep focussed.

Good luck everyone!

Whichever day you usually weigh in hun, then just post your losses on here and funcurls will update! good luck to everyone who has joined, fingers crossed this will help me hit target x

Well I weighed in today and it was a 2lb gain which was expected so not too disappointed with it!!

Just means i'll have to lose 10lbs now!

Well I weighed in today and it was a 2lb gain which was expected so not too disappointed with it!!

Just means i'll have to lose 10lbs now!

Ooh well, not so bad if it was expected, and I'm sure you'll undo that and more next week!! XXX

I weighted myself today and it was a 2lb gain but that is only because I am suffering with PMT *SNIFF, SNIFF*
Hopefully the God's will be good to me next week so I must stick with it :)

1lb off for me this week

ilovelife and Becca Wecca at least there is a reason why you have gained, stick with it and it will be off in no time!

ilovelife, sorry to hear about your small gain, I'm sure it's just fluid if it's *week!! Have a good week on plan and you'll acheive amazing things next week!!! Ninnins, congrats, our first loss towards completing the challenge!! Bravo!!XXX

half a pound but its star week grr why does it happen on a WI day

Hi guys, I've started the plan again today for a fresh start. I've drawn a line under the past few weeks and so today marks my new start. Therefore, no WI for me this week :) Will let you know what happens next week though!

Hi there :) could i join in please i'm joining my local class morro pm and will need the motivation thank you x:D

I lost 3.5lb this week!! Yayy!! Very chuffed!! Just incase you think I'm a swot, I failed the last 8lb in 8 week challenge! Whoops!!

Chocaslim welcome aboard, just post your losses when they happen and I'll update!! Carthago do not fear, you WILL complete this challenge! thescaleslie, 1/2 lb is still a loss so well done!!X

Back