Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

Hey Heather, can you sign me up please? A bit late, I know, but after gaining another 2 at WI last night, I need all the help I can get!! So that's 10 pounds in 8 weeks for me to lose!

Heyyyy welcome back sweetcheeks!!! I knew you wanted to join, but I didn't want to put you down without your permission!! Did you go away somewhere sunny? 2lb gain aint bad considering you've had time out!!! Welcome aboard the magical mystery tour!! I'm sure you'll do great!! XXX

hey all 1st WI of the challenge for me tonight and things arent going to look good ive had a major blow out weekend and know the scales are going to frown xxx
well more effort now for a better number next week and ill pop on and tell you the news later xxx
good start everyone keep up the great effort x

Heyyyy welcome back sweetcheeks!!! I knew you wanted to join, but I didn't want to put you down without your permission!! Did you go away somewhere sunny? 2lb gain aint bad considering you've had time out!!! Welcome aboard the magical mystery tour!! I'm sure you'll do great!! XXX

I went to the sunny Isle-of-Wight to visit my dad. He likes a lot of tea and cake, so I'm blaming that! Ha ha! Actually, I'm just blaming being off of plan for two weeks totally, so 2 pounds isn't too bad, is it? Thanks for signing me up! Think I need a kick up the bum! Ha ha!!

hi guys, been ill for the past few days so havent been here at all. lost half a lb last night.

4lbs gone for me tonight :):):) fishy week no 2 paid off....here goes no 3 :)

Think I need to consider a fishy week. Stayed the same this week, gutted. Still a pound away from my stone award. Still got 8lbs to lose for the challenge :raincloud:

Wow Snugs, fishy weeks are soooo the way forward!! I'm going to try one!! Well done!! Never mind Nut Brown Hare, next week!!XXXX

Just one pound off for me this week. I felt I lost more than that at my spin class on Sunday alone but hey ho.

Back