Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

4lbs off for me again this week.....only 3lbs from my new target now....question is do I drop it another 7lbs or do I call it a day?

OMG you've completed it Snugs! Well done!! More than can be said for my good self!! LOL! Only you can say if you want to drop another 1/2 stone! How do you feel in yourself? If it's a matter of a little excess fat, is it just a matter of toning up with exercise? I suppose it's tricky knowing when to stop and noone but you can decide!!X

I have huge amount of excess skin which even with exercise arent going to dissapear :( I have also got the worst boobs on the planet now which is another downer but my doctor has reffered me for both problems so we will see. The main thing is I am now healthy and if I have to live with the wobbly and droopy bits then so be it, I think its just hard after losing weight for so long to stop!

I'd put on half a pound at last night's weigh in. Thought I might have a little gain or stay the same as I've been away visiting my parents & although I was a lot more good than bad I was a little bit bad :angeldevil:

I've been back on plan for about 5 days and did a charity walk of 11.7 miles at the weekend, though, so thought I must have undone most of the damage.

After having a long hard look in the mirror I've moved my target downwards so think I'll have a go at the next challenge and see how I do.

At least we all finished the challenge smaller than we started!

well all except me i think
wk1 sts
wk2 sts
wk3 +0.5
wk4 -0.5
wk5 +0.5
wk6 +0.5
wk7 +0.5
wk8 - 1lb

ending the challenge on 0.5lb gain :( well seeing it was the holidays i did ok not to gain 8 in 8 hehehe ill deffo be on the wagon for next challenge!!

4lbs off for me again this week.....only 3lbs from my new target now....question is do I drop it another 7lbs or do I call it a day?

Wow, you are amazing. Well done you!

I'm so impressed hunny!! So does that mean you're joinin the spooky slinky slimdown afterall?!?!?XXX

No - i dont want the pressure babes - ive got a 2 week all incl. holiday which i will deffo gain on, so i think i will give this one a miss!!!

Thanks for thinking of me though xxx

I am so glad I signed up to this one as went back to uni yesterday and ended up with loads of compliments about my weight loss. Just noticed I lost 12.5 in those 8 weeks. :) What a well timed challenge - thanks again to Funcurls for setting it up.

Today is first WI of the Spooky one. I'll have to think of an event to aim at for the end of that one to help visualise sucess.

have not been on for a while got up to losing 1 st 6 pounds but have lost my way a bit the last 2 wks as on holiday but is back at work and going to get my bum into gear !!!!!

Back