Lady A's Banquet

Looks like a green day to me. Is there something you could have for a HexB? :)

Mmm fruit chaat with some chaat masala and FF yoghurt :)

Hmmm! Have you ever smelt chaat masala? :sign0137: It's ain't pretty love lol! I'm feeling a little better now I've had a light dinner so I have room for my hot chocolate later...YUM!

Hope you enjoy the cholay just be careful with the tomato and just add as much as you think is enough. I always cook on andaaza & find it difficult to pen a recipe down :confused:

Lady A said:
Hmmm! Have you ever smelt chaat masala? :sign0137: It's ain't pretty love lol! I'm feeling a little better now I've had a light dinner so I have room for my hot chocolate later...YUM!

Hope you enjoy the cholay just be careful with the tomato and just add as much as you think is enough. I always cook on andaaza & find it difficult to pen a recipe down :confused:

Lol I don't think about the smell too much as I'm too busy eating at the time :D

Enjoy your hot chocolate :) I just had some with a little milk it was yummy.

Lol I don't think about the smell too much as I'm too busy eating at the time :D

Enjoy your hot chocolate :) I just had some with a little milk it was yummy.

Ha Ha! I've just got a radar nose...I'm terrible I smell things other people don't...I told my boss it smelt of sewage near his desk :D think he's got a complex now cos he absolutely reeks of aftershave now :p god help me when I get preggers cos It's supposed to get worse :eek: lol!

I'm gonna make mine now. Hope you have a lovely evening xx

Morning Peeps!

I Think I'm having a hungry day today as my belly was grumbling in the shower this morning, I've had my brekkie and I'm still feeling peckish. I've surrounded myself with fruit, NAS squash & have free yogurts in the fridge so should hopefully be okay.

Wednesday 9th March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Baby banana, sharron fruit, 2 Weetabix (HexB), vanilla yogurt & tea with skimmed milk (part HexA).

Snack - Nectarine, plum & Tea

Lunch - Tomato, Carrot & Onion Soup NAS squash. Tea & 2 ginger nut biscuits (4 syns)

Snack - Pear & green tea

Dinner - Chicken pilau rice (made in olive oil) (1 syn) with cucumber, tomato n onion in ff natural yogurt & some tamarind sauce (1 syn) & salad. NAS squash.

Dessert - Hot vanilla milk made with vanilla canderel

Syns - 6

Last edited:
Morning all!

I am STILL waiting for * week to arrive and I'm in a lot of pain. I took 2 co-codamols before bed last night and still feel drowsy but the pain is still there :cry: Here's my diary for today....

Thursday 10th March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Apple, 2 slices toast (HexB) & Baked Beans

Snack - Plum, Nectarine & green tea

Lunch - Chicken Pilau rice (1 syn) & Salad with NAS squash

Snack - Tea & 2 Ginger Nut biscuits (4 syns)

Dinner - Syn free chicken, sweetcorn & red onion pizza served with mixed salad & pepsi max.

Dessert - Skinny Cow Skinny Dipper ice cream (3 syns) & a banana

Syns - 7

Last edited:
Morning all!

I am STILL waiting for * week to arrive and I'm in a lot of pain. I took 2 co-codamols before bed last night and still feel drowsy but the pain is still there :cry: Here's my diary for today....

Thursday 10th March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Apple, 2 slices toast (HexB) & Baked Beans

Snack - Plum, Nectarine & green tea

Lunch - Chicken Pilau rice (1 syn) & Salad with NAS squash

Snack - Latte with skimmed milk

Dinner - Cod in sauce (2 syns) with SW chips and onions & tomato fried in frylight.

Dessert - TBC

Syns - 3 so far.

hey hun!
totally feel ur pain! i used to be like that! used to wind me up no end aswell could litrally bite someones head off when * wouldnt arriave but i still got cramps! Take something garam like chuwarey (dried up dates) they are "hot" and get the ball rolling. Also three hot water bottles.. one on the front one on ur back and one between ur legs! (sounds naughty) but really helps the .."flow"..

Try to avoide cold (temp) food that causes pain aswell! the fruit and cold milk maybe a bad idea...

sorry if TMI but just trying to help! also on a plus side it seemed to get easier after i got married.

hey hun!
totally feel ur pain! i used to be like that! used to wind me up no end aswell could litrally bite someones head off when * wouldnt arriave but i still got cramps! Take something garam like chuwarey (dried up dates) they are "hot" and get the ball rolling. Also three hot water bottles.. one on the front one on ur back and one between ur legs! (sounds naughty) but really helps the .."flow"..

Try to avoide cold (temp) food that causes pain aswell! the fruit and cold milk maybe a bad idea...

sorry if TMI but just trying to help! also on a plus side it seemed to get easier after i got married.

Thank you so much hunny I'm fine once it happens it's just the pain & nothing to show for it if you get what I mean that really annoys me as it's difficult to concentrate when your in pain & constantly rushing to the loo with your handbang thinking it's happened. Plus my boss asked me where I was going with my handbag and I pictured my head turning 360 degrees like the girl from the exorcist lol! I'm with you on the garam foods thing I'll probably have some dates or nuts as they're garam too and claw back the syns later on the the week.

How are you getting on? Sorry I haven't visited I've just been feeling sorry for myself :cry: Think I need a sugar rush ;)

How are you getting on? Sorry I haven't visited I've just been feeling sorry for myself :cry: Think I need a sugar rush ;)

Awww @ feeling sorry! it will get better.. infact it will come and go and then u will be pain free for about 28 days!! hehe

im not doing very well but i seemto to get this with most diets! They dont seem to work stright away! Im just getting on with it.. post my menu up for all to comment! Still need help with this! Also going to gym 2-3 times a week for 40 mins doing cardio to help the loss but still nothing.. just 2 lbs up and 2 lbs down!

hi aisha still haven't managed to try the sharon fruit yet have looked in tescos, asda and sainsburies can't understand why they haven't got them will keep looking i'm dying to try them hope ur ok xx
Hey hun, I'd suggest looking in some Asian shops, I wouldn't expect to find them in any supermarkets! x

hi aisha still haven't managed to try the sharon fruit yet have looked in tescos, asda and sainsburies can't understand why they haven't got them will keep looking i'm dying to try them hope ur ok xx

Hi Valerie,

Sorry to hear that you have been unsuccessful on your sharon fruit hunt. I agree that they are difficult to find at the moment as the only place that I found them were when I did my online shop at asda. Do you have any asian/indian groceries stores where you are as they usually stock them there. Good luck hun!

Happy Friday Everyone!

My * week has FINALLY arrived so I'm feeling a bit better now :D I made the smash pizza last night with chicken n sweetcorn and it was absolutely lusly :eat: I think I'll need a few milky coffees to see me through the day today so I think it's gonna be a green day for me today.

Friday 11th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Apple, 2 slices wm toast (HexB), spread (2 syns) & milky coffee made with skimmed milk (part HexA).

Snack - Fruit & tea

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans & NAS squash

Snack - fruit & tea

Dinner - Dhaal, cumin rice & salad with pepsi max

Dessert - Alpen Lights (HexB) crumbled & microwaved for 30 secs topped with sliced banana & a scoop of low fat ice cream (4 syns)

Syns - 6 :)

Last edited:
Congratulations :D What is lusly? ;) lovely+lush?!

MWAH xxx

Thank you :D

I didn't even realise I typed that lol! Lusly means lovely but in baby talk. My little niece n nephew have their own little baby language going on & I'm so used to talking that was that I don't realise I'm doing it :p No hank you is another one....they're sooooooooooooooooo adorable!

You'll probably get that when your niece starts talking too :)

Hi Valerie,

Sorry to hear that you have been unsuccessful on your sharon fruit hunt. I agree that they are difficult to find at the moment as the only place that I found them were when I did my online shop at asda. Do you have any asian/indian groceries stores where you are as they usually stock them there. Good luck hun!

hi aisha no we don't have any asian/indian shops in bexhill will just have to keep looking have a great weekend xx

Morning Peeps!

I'm off to my nan's in a bit so I thought I'd post my diary before I go.

Saturday 12th March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Apple, 2 weetabix (HexB) Onken ff vanilla Yogurt & tea with skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch - Large Pear, Tomato & Roast veg cous cous mug shot (0.5 syns and tasted rank! :yuk: ) Pepsi Max

Snack - Skinny Latte with HeA

Dinner - Tandoori chicken, Chickpeas, Cumin Rice & salad with Pepsi Max

Dessert - Skinny cow skinny dipper Ice cream (3 syns) & banana :eat:

Syns - 3.5 :bunnydance:

Last edited:
Sunday 13th March 2011 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Pear, 2 weetabix (HexB), onken FF vanilla yogurt & tea with Skimmed Milk (Part HexA)

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Half a cucumber whilst cooking a packet of low fat chicken & herb super noodles (added soy sauce & black pepper to make them taste better :p) Robinsons NAS squash.

Snack - Skinny latte made with remaining HexA allowance & 2 ginger nut biscuits (5 syns).

Dinner - Tandoori chicken, chickpea curry & cumin rice with salad & pepsi max

Dessert - Melon & FF vanilla yogurt.

Syns - 5

Last edited:
Morning Everyone!

Here's my menu for today:

Monday 14th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HexB), onken FF vanilla yogurt with chopped banana & tea with skimmed milk (part HexA)

Snack - Apple & tea with skimmed milk

Lunch - Home made tomato, carrot & onion soup with 2 slices wm bread (HexB) NAS squash.

Snack - Latte made with remaining HexA

Dinner - Mixed peppers & onion omlette with sw chips

Dessert - Fruit & some syns :confused:

Syns - 0 so far

Last edited:
Morning Peeps!

Just as I thought I was getting over the most painful * week I've woken up to a really sore throat & a horrible cold with body aches n ear ache :sick: I was going to have an extra easy day but I think I may find it difficult to eat enough fruit n veg today :( I need a hug :needhug: :cry:

Tuesday 15th March 2011- Green I think :confused:

Breakfast - Baby banana, 2 slices toast (HexB) with low fat spread & reduced sugar jam (2 + 1 syns) & tea with part HexA milk. 2 Lemsip max cold & flu capsules.

Lunch - Lentils & brown rice with may be some salad if I can swallow it. NAS squash

Dinner - Toast (HexB) & lentils with NAS squash

Dessert - Banana

Syns - 3

:wave_cry:

Last edited:
:hug99: one from me :hug99: and one from my brother :)

I think it's a good idea to up your syns now and lower them later - maybe bring the rotis back in so you can eat a bit more like everyone else? Also, before you mentioned the BP issue, I would have said try to do some running etc, but if you have to do everything in moderation then maybe just brisk walks now and again, so you don't feel so bad for having more syns as you know you're kind of burning them off... A mile burns off 6 syns only, but if you walked a mile three times a week, that's like a whole days worth of syns that you've effectively gotten rid of :)

xxx

Back