Last chance saloon 2011

Well I just weighed myself - day 5 - no loss at all. I've been 100%. I just don't get it :( it's nit my totm or even near it - just don't understand :( hard to stay motivated with no loss in 5 days

Hi everyone, 1st weigh day...11lbs off yippeeeee:bliss:

Well done everyone xx

Laura :D

Wow that's great, well done:D:D:D:D:D

Well I just weighed myself - day 5 - no loss at all. I've been 100%. I just don't get it :( it's nit my totm or even near it - just don't understand :( hard to stay motivated with no loss in 5 days

Oh Sammy how frustrating for you :hug99: I havent really any advice but to just keep going, and drink plenty of water, the scales will soon start moving.

You've done so well looking at your weigh in, that's fantastic, just a little bit more to go like me.

You've done the hard bit, you can do it :)

Tracey
x

feel awful today ladies, headaches and tired :( two of my young ones have had that sickness bug thats going around, really hope I dont get it :(
Keep going Sammy2, have your measurements dropped instead of your weight?

Thank you minilady, feels good doesn't it:)

Aw mum04, hopefully after a wrapped up night you will feel a little better tomorrow:(

Keep going Sammy, you've done this before, you can do it again, keep strong, like mum04 said how about the inches?:confused:

Keep happy people:p

yes I caught it, felt absolutely awful all night, cant even face my shakes, thank goodness for green tea :(

How you feeling mum04, any better?

x

Hi Puddy95, well I feel alot better healthwise but feel terrible with myself because I came off the SS for today, hadnt had anything since friday and was so hungry and I had a few carbs :break_diet:
BUT..... back to 100% tomorrow.

Going to WI tomorrow, not due till tuesday but CDC away and going to be busy that day. Lets see how much damage I have done this week with SS+ being poorly and then today. Just need to work hard next week ;)

How are everyone else doing? not heard from everyone for a while

Back to 100% tomorrow, keep going chick, dont beat yourself for being poorly and wanting to eat, thats normal...the trick is to get straight back to the plan and thats what you intend to do, so go for it and see what happens, it can only go one way if you stick at it.

Much love x

Thanks puddy95.
Well I weighed in today and lost another 4lb, so have reached my August goal already but know I need to stick to it as yesterdays blip will show on next WI. Next goal now is to lose 2 stone, 8lb to next goal, should hopefully achieve that by end of September as I'm sure the weight loss will start to slow now as this week 4 now.

Wish me luck, How are you doing? :) :)

How you doing?

Hi ladies, sorry internet been down. Have been a very naughty little girl and havent gone back 100%, found it so difficult. A friend slipt up with their partner and has come to stay for a bit, its just really messed up my routine. Doesnt help that my CDC is away, not that its her fault in any way but think thats why I'm slacking, wouldnt have dreamed of it if I knew she was going to be weighing me tuesday.

I am going to try so hard tomorrow to have only shakes, but since i had that sickness bug, the shakes are making me heave :( :(

Hello

Would it be possible to join? I start SS on Saturday but only becasue I couldn't get to my cdc sooner. I'm 29 and live in Ireland. I have done SS a few years back with success and lost 3 stone. I want to loose another 1.5 stone asap and I am very determined

Thanks
Majella

Welcome Majella, good luck, keep focus sounds like you are ready, let us know how you get on : )

Hi everyone, keep up the good work x

Thanks Puddy. I made myself a vision board last night so when I wake each morning I see nice positive images, I just hope 3 weeks in when I'm all grumpy that it helps!!! I've also noticed tv adverts will be hard to watch so much food in them.

How is everyone else today? Hope your having a good day

Majella

Hello how is everyone today? I'm on day 2 and doing well but had a headache all day which I expected. Hopefully it'll be gone tomorrow!

Hi Majella, well done on getting through the first couple of days, just take it one day at a time, thats what I am doing 'just get to tomorrow morning, now just get to the evening' etc, when it gets to craving at night I go to bed/another room with my laptop or a book with a coffee to change what I am doing, I am sure you can think of some ways that suit you, ha, my makeup bag/makeup has never looked so fresh. Anyway good luck and keep positive...much love x

Back