Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Fingers crossed for you Jo - for getting rid of the cold, and experiencing the date at long last! xx

I've made the mistake of falling into a bottle of wine tonight which isn't a major problem other than the fact that its made me feel somewhat talkative which is leading me to text more than I should be. Must step away from the phone, lol.

Morning Jo, ah yes, booze + Txt can be a nightmare the next day :D

Uh oh, have you read them back yet?! I've got a friend who gets into trouble for drunk texting so I've told him to just send me 'drunk text' in future. It seems to be working lol.

LOL i do it all the time :D

I was really good and didnt text back. Half an hour later he texted me though, lol.

Was suddenly horrified when you asked if Id read them back Lisa but have just done it and can confirm that they were perfectly normal and nothing that was likely to scare him away lol. Must stay away from the wine midweek methinks. Although I blame Vicky for mentioning wine on fb. ;)

Vicky is always to blame for wine! x

Stop!!! I am thinking of my chilled bottle of sparkling rose in the fridge shhhhh.....xxxx

it's not drunken testing ith me, it's drunken posting, trouble is, it's very public!!!

well, not so much drunken as squiffy!

Morning. :)

Another flying visit from me until later but had to pop in with my wi. I'm finally below 185! I lost 1.1lbs this week so the scales actually begin with 183. Can't believe I'm not seeing 185+ any more. :D

Morning Jo, that's well done love. I bet you feel great ;)

Thank you. :D I am over the moon about it.

That said I am fighting not to ruin things today coz Ive come to the conclusion that dating and children just doesnt work. Got a phone call from my babysitter today telling me that she doesnt think she can take the kids next weekend so looks like the date will have to be put off again. I also had plans for the Saturday as well which obviously wont be happening either so really not happy today and am just living in hope she can take them after all. Either way though I wont know until the end of the week for sure. :(

Can't your ex have the kids Jo?

He wouldnt take them and they wouldnt go with him Jim. He spends a whole 2 hours a week with them if they are lucky and they only go coz they get pocket money from him, lol.

ah, fair one love

The joke of it is that when I left him he was telling my Aunt that all he cared about was his children. He certainly hasnt done anything to show that is the case. But this isnt the time or place for a rant about my lovely ex husband coz if I start I wont stop, lol.

Understood love, is it me or is this site like treacle at the moment?

Excellent news on the weigh in Jo! Really, really pleased for you! I hope the babysitter comes up trumps for you... If I was closer they could come stay with me! X

Back