Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Thanks guys. :)

Bit fed up with the scales today. They have jumped back up to 185 for no reason whatsoever. So that's last weeks loss completely cancelled out and I'm back where I started. I think its safe to say maintaining on Atkins isn't a problem for me in the slightest but losing on it seems to be another matter.

I've already decided how to tackle the rest of this weight loss anyway which is just as well. My thinking is to alternate months of Exante and Atkins until I get to goal. That way ill hopefully lose a stone in a month on exante and then maintain it for a month on atkins and so on. Ill see how it goes after a month back on exante mind you lol.

Anyway date night tonight and I'm now feeling somewhat nervous. Don't know why, its not as though he's a stranger but its a long time since I've been on a proper date.

I like the idea of one month Exante and one month Atkins, hopefully it will work well for you, with your weigh its probably just muscle as you have been doing Jillian?

Goodluck tonight, you will be fine

x

Morning Jo, that would work for you I hink, and have fun tonight love

Now you mention it Nee I do think Ive been developing some muscle. If you ignore the bingo wings theres definitely more definition in my arms. Thats cheered me up now lol.

Now you mention it Nee I do think Ive been developing some muscle. If you ignore the bingo wings theres definitely more definition in my arms. Thats cheered me up now lol.

Yay, glad I made you more cheery, but Im very sure its a valid point too, maybe take some measurements to see how your doing?

xx

OH...and goodluck tonight

xx

I cant stop eating this morning. I suppose that might have something to do with not having had anything since lunchtime yesterday but I just didnt get around to eating.

So far today Ive managed 2 kabanos sausages, 2 boiled eggs with butter and an entire packet of cooked crispy bacon strips. Just as well Im going out later or Id eat the entire contents of the fridge, lol.

Haha - agree that sometimes im not hungry but it all catches up with me later and i feel like a right pig. So much better than before tho when i was hungry and eating ALL the time!

Hey Jo. Love the idea of alternate months. I am considering the same. How did last night go? I am not surprised that u can't stop eating since u didn't eat last night. It's probably ur body being hungry and needing fuel

Great news about ur definition in your arms. You go girl grrrrrrrrrr ;) xx

Seems like our paths to slimdom are the same.

Hope y have a lovely Saturday. Off into Brum for shopping and meeting my best friend xxx

Already posted this in my other diary but since u asked Rachie last night was nice. There was nothing on at the cinema we fancied so we went for a couple of drinks and then back to his where we curled up on the couch and watched tv. Had to come home earlier than planned though coz of the snow.:(

Well yesterday was a blast. I now have another 3 guys numbers lol. I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to fit all these men in but ill have fun trying lol.

I didn't do Jillian yesterday and won't be doing her today either but I really don't care - she can wait until tomorrow. Had plenty of exercise on the dance floor last night anyway.

I'm just amazed at your stamina to go out dancing in the snow! I think I'd be dead if I lived in Scotland. Already considering spending winters somewhere warmer.

3 men....blimey...you hot stuff you :D

Morning Jo :)

Morning Jo :)
3! :D

Morning. :)

Something is seriously going wrong with my diet. This morning Im at 185.4 and started to get fed up now. Going to start posting my meals although I know Im not eating anything I shouldnt be anyway.

Yesterday:
B: Chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese with salad
L: 100% beef burgers with salad
D: Mattesons sausage with salad
S: Bacon and egg muffin

W: 3 1/2 litres
E: None
A: None

Its occured to me that Im cutting out things which cause me to stall and I dont know why coz Im not losing anyway, lol. So I am reintroducing mims and possibly the occassional jelly as well. Ive already accepted the fact that Im not going to lose on Atkins so might as well enjoy it until Im back for my first month on Exante.

Sometimes its definitely worth it though lol.

Well I know have a lunch date next Wednesday. I must be mad, lol.

Back