Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

wowser, your dinner last nite sounded yum!

I've got seabass tonite - think i could eat it every nite! I need to add abit more variety tho coz my meals are getting very "samey"

At work now, just on my lunch. So far today i've had 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk, one apple and one banana. I had my breakfast before work which i never do but I'm experimenting with spreading my food throughout the day abit more. I tend to save it all until later but i dont think thats necessarily a good thing. Anyway we'll see how this new way of eating goes!

Its freezing today - i'm sitting in my coat coz the heating keeps going on and off. Cant wait to get home to my cozy little house!

Really missing my ds today, dont know why. Usually i'm fine at work but today i wish i was at home with him:( Still, he'll be having a lovely time with Grandma so i dont have to worry:)

Right, back to work, chat later hun
xx

Evening Jo,

I to had shredded wheat for brekkie today and just had a hot shake and nowt else and so not hungry, think it cos i am sooo stressed over the whole wedding thing!!
I had a meeting with the catering staff today for the buffet in the evening reception and spoke bout plans for the hall we having it in all went well so that sorted and picked up the wedding rings while i was in town,

not had a chance to get on puter since first thing this morning as puter playing up big time keeps turning it self off!!

xxx

hi hun

glad to hear you are getting your final wedding bits sorted but sorry to hear you are stressed. Try to make sure you eat all your cals hun or else you might get ill, or worse still your weight loss might slow up:eek: Force another shake down girl!

Unfortunately i do not have the lack of appetite problem as you well know but i think my sweetie cravings may be coming to an end. Got period pains tonight and although totm hasnt arrived i have a feeling it will be here when i wake up in the morning. Hopefully the cravings should then subside like they usually do.

I'm really tired but can't sleep. Think i might make myself a drink and watch abit of tv in bed.

nite hun xx

morning hunnibunnie,

Well i had a naff nights sleep was soo very tierd but took hours to get to sleep, wnt to bed at 11pm finally fell asleep about 2am alarm went off at 6.30am!!

Food didnt get any better yesterday,just had brekkie 1 cd shake and 1 cd bar which i ha almost fogot to have went up to bed then rememberd i hadnt had it,so paul brought it up with a pint of water! ended up having just over 4 ltrs yesterday,

I will try my very best to do better with my cals today

Hun i hope totm arrives soon for you,and your cravings settle down when it does,

hope you have a good day today,what plans have you got?

xxx

Hi Hun

Hope you are feeling less stressed today hun and the appetite is returning abit. How have you done with the food today?

I've done okay but still no totm so cravings are sky high!! Really tempted to have a few bits from my choc treat box still in the cupboard from halloween. I really want some chocolate!!!!

Got 100 calories left so if i was desperate i could have a treat size bar. The only problem is it might not stop at 1 bar.....:cry:

Been busy today. Went to visit my godmother who i havent seen for around 10 years! Took ds so it was nice for her to meet him too. Its over an hour drive so wasnt too pleasant driving in all the rain. Drove back via Eastbourne so ds could see dh at work. Then came home and had dinner. Tried the quorn bramley apple sausages tonite - they are quite nice.

What you been up today sweetie?

Hi babes,
I am feeling a tad less stressed today thankyou, but am darn tierd,prob down to lack of sleep last night and lack of food yesterday!!
Have made a big effort to eat today, havent done a great deal today,did take the dog out for half hour,then popped to sainsburys as i really fanced salmon for dinner tonight,got a bit that was big enough for two dinners so will cook the other half tomorrow,just had tonights bit and it was sooooo yummy a relly good bit of fish,best salmon i had in ages actually,had it with couscous carrot cucumber and mushroom. Still have 141 cals left to have as well as a cd bar later on.

How lovely for you to see your godmother after all that time,bet she enjoyed meeting your ds?, dont envy you driving in all that rain tho hun, bet ds loves going in to see daddy at work!?, those sausages sound nice for a change.

Try n stay away from the choccie hun if you feel like it could turn into a bit of a binge

xxxx

Hi hun

I think i'm getting "Sympathy Wedding Stress" for you as the last 2 nites i've had terrible sleep! I keep waking up around 3am and then cant get back off....then i get nitemares, its just horrid.

Last nite i did end up having some chocolate but only around 100 cals worth - a treat size curly wurly and a treat size fudge. It was very very strange tho coz if i'd had some strawberries in the fridge then i would have preferred a bowl of those mixed up with chopped banana (my fave thing at the mo). I enjoyed the choc but not nearly as much as i used to and those 2 tiny bars were actually enough to satisfy the craving. If i can continue like that then i shall be more than happy because that shows i've really learned something from this diet. So, all in all, although i went 84 cals over my allowance yesterday, i was actually pleased i had because i realised that i had overcome a huge problem of binge eating that i previously had:D:D

Today has gone well so far. Been to work this morning and then took ds to baby bounce with sil this afternoon. Back home now and they are round the corner in the playground. Got some paperwork to do so going to get stuck into that for a few hours. Then got some papers to go through for Court tomorrow morning. I've got 3 different cases on tomorrow:eek: Got 2 of them prepared but need to do the 3rd one.

I reckon you're going to be at goal this week Tara - what do you think? my totm hasnt arrived yet but the bloating has! I'm not expecting a big loss because of that really. My totm is so weird at the moment - i get period pain but no period! then about a week later it starts! Oh yea, i forgot to ask you about your hair! Yesterday quite a lot of my hair came out, it was abit scarey. I've seen threads on hair loss but never really read them properly. Its abit weird as obviously i havent been ssing for ages and i've been eating between 1000 to 1200 cals for quite some time now so not sure why it is happening. Do you know anything about it?

Right, be back in a few hours hun.

PS can you pm your address - xxx

hi huni,
God the dreaded wedding stress yesterday felt a little calmer but today the stress has hit hard again,bit of a story to it tho so wont go into it on here huni,but safe to say i feel shatterd from it all right now,and it sound horrid but wish the day was over done n dusted right now!!.Sorry bout that rant huni xx

Well done you for stoping at 2 treat size bars, it is weired tho isnt ithow we cant eat as much of the choc/sweet stuff as we used to, i had straberrys and a chopped up banana last night how strange that you would have preferd that and i was sitting eating it!!, i ended being 2 cals under yesterday!!

Hope work was ok this morning hun,and did you all enjoy baby bounce?
Sounds a busy morning tomorrow huni with court,at least you have 2 lots already sorted paperwork wise.

It wouuld be great to have a 4lb loss on fridays weigh-in but wont be suprised if its not,put it this way i am not holding my breath on it, this last bit is soooo hard to shift dont you think huni,feels like its taken forever!. God that bloating feeling of totm is just horrid really feel for you huni,and hope it arrives soon so you can feel more comfertable

Oh dear your hair loss sonds scary to me to huni god if i lost some now this close to the wedding i be deverstated, tbh hun i havent noticed hair loss since being on cd but my hair is short so prehaps i dont notice it the same way, tho i did think it was only a problem to do with ss and would have tought that by eating hair loss wouldnt be a problem,maybe see what maggie can advise on that huni!!
Catch you later huni xx

oh by the way yes i will pm you hun xx

Hi Hun

Nice to see you on Facebook!:D I'm getting quite into that now.

Oh wow, what a stressful day. Had 3 separate cases in Court this morning and I was racing around like a mad thing between all 3. They were all happening at the same time so i was literally going from one client to another, from one lawyer to another, and it was all very confusing! Luckily i had my trainee with me so she was able to keep hold of all the files and just keep passing me the right one so i knew where i was! lol Anyway, had a good ol' argument infront of the Judge with the other lawyer and we didn't do too bad. Unfortunately i was an hour late to collect ds from nursery so we didnt get to playgroup this afternoon.

Went to Morrisons to do abit of shopping and treated him to a Thomas Magazine and some chocolate stars. The good thing about my mad morning was i didn't get a chance to eat a thing until around 2.30pm. Unfortunately i only got a chance to have one small glass of water too but hey ho. My water intake has been really awful over the last week. Barely a litre each day:eek:

Well, weigh in tomorrow for us hun. totm still not here so think the water retention is going to be high. May be lucky with half a pound or a pound at most, just have to wait and see.

Tired tonite but i really need to start on the housework. Hate leaving it all till Friday as thats my only day off and i hate spending the whole day just cleaning!

Father Christmas is coming to Hastings tonite and the lights are being turned on. Thinking about taking ds to the town but its going to be a nitemare to park. I'll have another think about it in an hour or so! lol

xx

Hiya sweet,

Oh god the dreaded facebook, set it up a while ago and god its just confused the hell out of me,but hay i an very easily confused,lol, so just kinda kept looking and logged out darn quick,lol, so this afternoon i thought i better take the time to actually look at it properly and try n make some kinda sence of it lol in between the endless round of washing!!!lol,

Sounds extreamly stressfull and manic your morning in court,thankgoodness for your trainee!!, ooo how was the judge with your argueing?lol, oh dear hope nursary were ok with you being late huni and ds was ok? shame about playgroup tho huni
hope ds enjoys his choccie stars and thomas magazine

GET glugging that water huni

Oh yes the dreaded weigh-in am sure your be fine huni, we will both get there eventually!! lol, so much for us being at goal for end of october!! lol

The christmas light only go and get sweitched on here the same day as the wedding!!

xxx

Good luck you two for weighin tomorrow.....I'm sure it will be :
6oy0m5y.gif

I love these glittery things..........................so easily pleased lol.

JJJ have you got MSN set up yet!!!!! Come on Mrs..

Have an easy evening JJJ after what sounds like a very hectic day...

Tara's been having lots of fun on facebook...great Video hun...Man Flu..brilliant.

Good Morning,

Its lovely and sunny but oh so very cold

Hope weigh-in has gone well Jo,am sure its good for you

Maggie the man flu vid is great isnt it huni xxx

Am keeping my fingers crossed for a good weigh-in this afternoon at 1.15, whilst i am out up the high st i will be collecting my engagment ring as i had to leave it at the jewllers to have it made 2 sizes smaller,have felt strange the last 2 weeks not wearing it lol

xxx

morning lovelies

Didnt go to weigh in this morning as i had to sort out something for work so will go my scales which are usually the same, sometimes half a pound out. Anyway, on my scales i am 9st 1 which means a 1 1/2 loss this week. I'm pleased in one way because its a good loss (especially as totm has arrived today) but not in another as last Saturday i was 9st 0.5lb on my scales!!! I know I'm never happy whatever the result! I suppose i just want to get to goal so that i can start on the proper maintaining program - I'm BORED BORED BORED!:mad:

Anyway, good luck Tara - i've got everything crossed for you xxx

yea this "last half a stone challenge" was only supposed to last about a month but it seems as though we've been here for years! lol

Hope your weigh in went ok hun??? Good news?????

I'm trying to get through the housework but with totm all i really want to do is get into bed and have a little sleep! Mustn't do that though as otherwise the house will be a tip and that will depress me for the whole weekend!

Getting the hoover out now...........brrrrmmmmmmmm

WOWSER WOWSER WOWSER!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a fantastic result!!!! You must be SO pleased! You are well into the 8s now!

AND we both only have that last pesky pound to shift! Do you reckon we can do it this week???????????

xx

Good Morning Sweetie,
Thanks Jo,and yes i am pleased,but at the same time i feel really strange about it mixed emotions i spose,but happy!!??
Lets keep everything crossed to shift that last pesky lb hay huni

Has ds got his dance class today? hope he enjoys it and manages to stay without you

you got anything nice planned hui for the weekend?? I will be doing boring housework getting shipshape

xxxx

I know what u mean about the mixed emotions. Its almost a bit of an anti-climax isnt it? Also, when we have been focusing so hard on the diet and really it has become our life, you wonder what the hell you're going to do when it comes to an end!!!! lol Well, i suppose we will be "maintaining" for life so we'll still need lots of support. When we get to goal we'll have to say a sad goodbye to this thread and start a new maintaining one! what do you think?

Another thing i've found is that all the while i was heavier but losing people were telling me i'd done really well, looked great etc but now people say alot of negative things such as "you wont want to lose any more will you?" " "i should think you're all done now" etc etc ! I've noticed that most of the women add a few negatives into the conversation whereas the men don't say any negatives just "you look great now, you've done really well". Do you think sometimes our female friends/family get worried that we're getting to the same size as them?! lol I don't know, but it just puts abit of a dampner on things after all this hard work.

I think we should be really proud of ourselves, we've worked bloody hard to get here. We will still be working hard at maintaining but we will be able to have a life as well so everything should be just starting for us! Also, you've got a wedding to look forward to so your life really is just beginning hun xxx

Off to dancing class in about half hour. just taking ds to jazz this morning so its only half an hour which should be ok. Jazz is also his favourite so i dont think we'll have any problems. Then off to my mums for a cup of tea and then back home i think. not much else today. Probably join you with the housework! Did quite abit yesterday but still bits and pieces to do.

Had a slight blip last nite. really fancied some choc (think its my totm doing this) but instead had a big bunch of grapes (over my allowance). Ofcourse, they didnt do the trick and so i then had a small bag of chocolate buttons and a treat size fudge (about 110 cals in total for the 2). That did the trick but took me about 250 cals over my allowance. Hopefully i can get back on track today.

My water intake is still rubbish. Only been managing around ONE LITRE each day:eek: REally need to work on that as i am feeling abit sluggish again.

Right, got to get myself together for the morning - chat later huni
xxx

Back