Total Solution LastEverDiet's last ever diet journal!

Hey LED just wanted to say you seem to be doing really well :) Just wanted to pop in and say well done and hope it carries on going this well :)

Thanks Dusty! Your TS challenge is really helping as I've been tempted a lot to have a mouthful of this or that but don't want to spoil my perfect run... gonna get to 27/27!!!!

LastEverDiet said:
Thanks Dusty! Your TS challenge is really helping as I've been tempted a lot to have a mouthful of this or that but don't want to spoil my perfect run... gonna get to 27/27!!!!

Fantastic ;)

Weigh in day after 1 day WS, 1 day off plan and 5 days TS... total lost 4lbs which is ok! Going to have an 100% TS week this week and hopefully lose another 4lbs :D
Only 2 stone to go to get to my goal weight, and only 10lbs to get to BMI under 25 :D Still soooo happy to have found Exante and Minimins, wouldn't have done this without them both!
LED x

Well done hun, You should be at your goal for Christmas, how lovely :)

LastEverDiet said:
Weigh in day after 1 day WS, 1 day off plan and 5 days TS... total lost 4lbs which is ok! Going to have an 100% TS week this week and hopefully lose another 4lbs :D
Only 2 stone to go to get to my goal weight, and only 10lbs to get to BMI under 25 :D Still soooo happy to have found Exante and Minimins, wouldn't have done this without them both!
LED x

That's great with a day off plan :D

Feeling really impatient today to get to goal! Was day-dreaming about what I'm going to wear on Christmas day.... I absolutely love Christmas but the last few years have been a bit spoiled by feeling huge and not bothering to buy something lovely to wear to Christmas dinner... all this will change this year! Just need to not ruin it all by eating a whole tin of roses to myself christmas morning! (have never done this obviously ;) :eek:)
Anyway, another TS day for me today, day 7 of my 27 day challenge... am going to make it!
LED x

LastEverDiet said:
Feeling really impatient today to get to goal! Was day-dreaming about what I'm going to wear on Christmas day.... I absolutely love Christmas but the last few years have been a bit spoiled by feeling huge and not bothering to buy something lovely to wear to Christmas dinner... all this will change this year! Just need to not ruin it all by eating a whole tin of roses to myself christmas morning! (have never done this obviously ;) :eek:)
Anyway, another TS day for me today, day 7 of my 27 day challenge... am going to make it!
LED x

Lobe this post it has just made me think of being skinny at Christmas :D I love Christmas :)

Just spent half an hour browsing Christmas outfits instead of working, whoops :eek:

A whole tin of Roses on Christmas morning! LOL. I think we've all been there. Looking at lovely outfits for next Christmas is an excellent idea x

An managing to keep going with the TS challenge - 9/27 so far! Finding it hard to keep on track but have noticed that the scales have started moving again, so resisting the odd bites of food definitely makes a difference! Hoping the next 18 days go nice and fast and then I'll be on my holidays and it will finally be AAM week again! Will only do another 2-4 TS weeks after holiday, before moving onto WS/SS for the last little bit... I guess the end is in sight and I need to remember that when drooling over DH's dinner!

Helloooooooooooooo

Glad to read you are doing so well, that is fantastic, I'm back now to do the last 7 lbs! Have missed diary reading!

Any goss? xxx

Hey Crims! Lovely to hear from you again!
No goss, just lots of working, childcare and not eating!! You're doing amazingly, so close now! Can't wait til I'm only 7lbs from goal... a few weeks away if I'm good!
Will pop over to your diary now and see what you've been up to :D
LED x

LastEverDiet said:
An managing to keep going with the TS challenge - 9/27 so far! Finding it hard to keep on track but have noticed that the scales have started moving again, so resisting the odd bites of food definitely makes a difference! Hoping the next 18 days go nice and fast and then I'll be on my holidays and it will finally be AAM week again! Will only do another 2-4 TS weeks after holiday, before moving onto WS/SS for the last little bit... I guess the end is in sight and I need to remember that when drooling over DH's dinner!

Great glad the scales are moving again :) I am drooling over oh's dinner now too :)

Lol watching other people eat isn't quite as bad as I expected, but its not great! The list of things DH can't have til I'm at goal is growing and growing... top of the list is no bacon/ gammon cos it just smells soooo good! He's having pizza tonight which doesn't smell of much so thats OK ;)

LastEverDiet said:
Lol watching other people eat isn't quite as bad as I expected, but its not great! The list of things DH can't have til I'm at goal is growing and growing... top of the list is no bacon/ gammon cos it just smells soooo good! He's having pizza tonight which doesn't smell of much so thats OK ;)

Oh yeah bacon is the worst! My oh is also banned from bacon x

Yay another 4lbs this week, now two-thirds of the way to goal :D
Glad that with me doing strict TS my weight loss has gone back up... it seemed like things were slowing down for a bit but I think actually it was too many little nibbles/ days off plan :eek:
Going to be 100% TS for another 2 weeks until my holidays, 6lbs to lose to get my BMI under 25 so should do it in time, just! Going low carb on holiday so bacon and eggs are just two weeks away! :D

Well, nothing much has been going on so haven't posted in here for a while! Am now on day 19 of my TS challenge, and the scales keep moving in the right direction :) so think I'm just on track to get to BMI under 25 by my hols in 10 days time! The end of my TS phase is getting pretty close - think I'll do it for another 2-3 weeks after my holiday to get within half a stone or so of goal, then switch to WS. Am looking forward to eating again but a bit scared too! Will treat holiday as a practice run for maintenance, aim not to gain any weight.
Anyway, off to work now, the novelty has definitely worn off now I've been back a month...
LED x

LastEverDiet said:
Well, nothing much has been going on so haven't posted in here for a while! Am now on day 19 of my TS challenge, and the scales keep moving in the right direction :) so think I'm just on track to get to BMI under 25 by my hols in 10 days time! The end of my TS phase is getting pretty close - think I'll do it for another 2-3 weeks after my holiday to get within half a stone or so of goal, then switch to WS. Am looking forward to eating again but a bit scared too! Will treat holiday as a practice run for maintenance, aim not to gain any weight.
Anyway, off to work now, the novelty has definitely worn off now I've been back a month...
LED x

Fantastic :D so glad it is going so well :D

Back