Laura's bit of everything diet!

I'm a bit annoyed this week! I've started doing more walking that I've ever done in my life over the past 2 or 3 weeks and 30day shred too a few times a week and this week my weight is just hovering up and down 0.5kg despite me being good food wise too! Sooooo frustrating!

I really should just weigh on Fridays but I usually find it helpful to weigh in the week too!

I hope the 15's are with u by Friday :) xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm a bit annoyed this week! I've started doing more walking that I've ever done in my life over the past 2 or 3 weeks and 30day shred too a few times a week and this week my weight is just hovering up and down 0.5kg despite me being good food wise too! Sooooo frustrating!

I really should just weigh on Fridays but I usually find it helpful to weigh in the week too!

I hope the 15's are with u by Friday :) xx

Oohhh that is annoying. When I was calorie counting before and I had days like that I would mix in a 1000cal day every other day for a week. I think not letting your body know what to expect helps kick things off again!

Haha I am a serial weigher too. I really can't help it though. It really spurs me on. Love seeing go down. And if it doesn't go down for a couple of days I try harder or exercise more :)

Fingers crossed for this Friday for both of us! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good choice Laura, each of us must do our own diet because we have different bodies and metabolisms, so each diet and each fitness program or losing weight is working different for each of us, stay away from pills, cooked foods, fast food, carbonated drinks & foods high in sugar, try to eat as natural as you can and drink water enough!

I don't believe you should stay away from cooked food. Billions have cooked their food for centuries and managed to stay slim! I also have had carbonated drinks all the way through my 4st weight loss and it has not hindered me at all! A little bit of what you fancy helps you keep going in the long run! Including take away..

Grrr do not like people who spam their own agenda. Hardly related is it?

Weeeee weighed in this am at 15st13.5 haha little bit sad I didn't get to see 16 stone exactly bit so happy to be in the 15s! Not been here since 2009.

Already thinking about the 14s lol

Yay!!!

I weigh in this morning so I'll see what happens! I was at uni yesterday rather than work so I had a more sedentary day so I'm hoping that might drop some water weight off after the exercise I've done but who knows? Fingers crossed x

Hmph I'm 100 kg exactly... It was flickering between 99.8 and 109 so I'll go with the higher one! So about 1lb loss not great. Quick conversion shows 15st10. 5lb which I'm fairly pleased with really much nicer than the 18st8lb on 7th October :) xx

Yay we are in club 15 now race you to club 14 haha! xx

So my weigh in this am was 15st13.5, same as yest, but still very happy with that! That is a 3.5lb loss. If I do the same next week, that is the first stone gone!

Can't wait to see the 14s lol but I do want to comfortably get into the 15s first, dont feel safe yet lol

Yeah it's much nicer when you're mid stone and safely in it with a buffer zone... thats why i didn't post 99.8kg as I know it could be gone by halfway through the day so I'd rather assume I'm not quite there yet!

I've just started a diary it's in my sig if you fancy a gander xx

Yeah it's much nicer when you're mid stone and safely in it with a buffer zone... thats why i didn't post 99.8kg as I know it could be gone by halfway through the day so I'd rather assume I'm not quite there yet!

I've just started a diary it's in my sig if you fancy a gander xx

ohh Ill have a look now!

So I had some really bad news on thurs, resulting in no sleep and feeling pretty rubbish on Friday. Went off plan but within calories. I had some soup and rolls, which is comfort food for me, and hit the spot. Was aware I wanted to go off the rails but bargained with myself to have some comfort food that wasn't going to wreck the good work I'd done and when I weighed yesterday there was no change. So no damage done but obviously no weight lost.

and then yesterday I knew I was going to be off plan again so it was damage limitations. I had one shake in the day and then a meal out with the fella. We shared a starter and I had pizza for main. Not a healthy choice but I have been craving it for about a month. I think it was a good choice and a safe way to deal with the craving. Before I wouldn't have had that self control before, the pizza would have been ordered on the first day I craved it, I would have got sides or some deal, maybe even two pizzas and then the next days I would have continued eating poorly because I had already broken the diet. but not now! I am straight back on the diet today!

I weighed this am and still no change, which I am shocked about, but very pleased. now its time to make another dent. Ive got cleaning and housework to do which is nice and active and then when my boy gets home from work we're off for a lovely run.

Im glad I can move forward from this all so positively, whereas before I would have self-destructed.

First goal this week is to loose 0.5lb to get to exactly 4 stone loss and then another -3lbs to get to 15st 10

Back on the downward journey. 15st12 this am.

Also had a phone call from the docs this morning. I went about 6 months ago complaining of breast pain. Turns out from the weight loss I had damaged the glands and lymph nodes in my breasts and the weight was making it worse so I needed an augmentation. I've been refused 2 times already but my doctor said keep trying and keep loosing weight. Seems like this last time has worked the charm and I've been granted the funding. So excited but now I have to decide what I want done! Eek! X

Oh I hope the bad news that kept you awake is nothing too bad :(

Ooh that's strange with the breast surgery, I'm a nurse but I've never worked in breast care but I didn't realise that could happen from weight loss, crazy!

Glad you've got the go-ahead now but do you think it's better to weight until you're at goal before you have the surgery? Will further weight-loss effect the finished result do you think?

I've STS too after a sneaky peak this morning I'm getting annoyed now lol

Oh I hope the bad news that kept you awake is nothing too bad :(

Ooh that's strange with the breast surgery, I'm a nurse but I've never worked in breast care but I didn't realise that could happen from weight loss, crazy!

Glad you've got the go-ahead now but do you think it's better to weight until you're at goal before you have the surgery? Will further weight-loss effect the finished result do you think?

I've STS too after a sneaky peak this morning I'm getting annoyed now lol

I think I had a problem even before I started loosing weight. Just the weight loss and exercise made them pull which caused the pain. I'm not really sure. My yo-yoing hasn't been kind to my breasts.

I have no idea about whether I should wait or not. There are lots of questions to be asked once I see an actual surgeon which I'm sure will be months away anyway. My plan is to keep chipping away and start to work out an actual plan when things are in motion and I have an expert to ask advice.

My GP certainly thought it was worth pursuing after only 2 stone loss. I hope that if you are granted funding it doesn't have to be used straight away, but if it does, ill take the opportunity whenever I can get it.

Grrr STS is so annoying! fingers crossed youll see some loss tmrw. After yesterdays and tonights run Im hoping for another pound off!

hey gerll

you are doing soooo well :D
long time no talk
finally getting back on track
you are spurring me on

weeeee so good to see you back! it has been really quiet on here!

What is your plan? I'm catching up to you! Is that what spurred you on? lol :p

Yeah definitely discuss with the surgeon, they will give you the best advice. I'm not at work today and I'm at uni tomorrow so I will hold off weighing I don't like our scales at home x

Grrr I'm now in the STS club with you! This is why you shouldn't weigh every day! Lol so annoying after a particularly good day. Don't mind it normally but I wanted to see some change.

We can live in hope for tmrw!

I'm getting seriously frustrated! I'm off work so I'm going to do some uni work in a bit, just chilling with a ginger and lemon tea at the moment (just back from the school run so got an easy 3000 steps in to start the day). I'm not having coffees or fizzy drinks today to see if that helps!

I don't drink tea or coffee so I don't even know what I can cut out now! Haha there doesn't seem to be much left!

Currently at work and trying to hold out on my lunch shake for as long as possible!

Back