Laura's Diary - I'm back! :-)

Well im just getting ready for the interview...am getting a bit nervous. My dad's gonna give me a lift there which is good...even though it's not far at all.
I know I've just gotta go and be confident and friendly etc but I always get nervous until I'm there and talking to someone. Fingers crossed it goes well as I really like the sound of this job and really really need a job :)
Gonna be thinking positive!

all the best hun - knock em dead! :)

suz x

Let us all know how ur interview went!? xx

The interview went really well! :D
The woman was lovely and we had a good chat. The job seems really good! It's 8:30 - 4:30 which is great as I'd rather the earlier start and get to leave earlier. They also close down over xmas so we get paid holiday for 3 days so don't go back till the 2nd! :)
Trying not to get my hopes up though as they had some more interviews...but fingers crossed!
Am having a good day points wise...saved some for this evenings meal as our friends are popping over with their baby and we are getting fish and chips :eek: lol
I love having them round as we get to spend time with Jack (the baby) who will be our kinda god-son. They doing a naming ceremony so we will be "supportive adults" or something like that. He's almost 3 months old and is just soooo adorable!! Look at me getting all broody :p
Hope everyone is having a good day! xx

aww glad your interview went well! sending you lots of luck - really hope you get it :) as for fish and chips.. enjoy them! I dont think chips are worth their points but fish and mushy peas are.. YUM :D

The interview went really well! :D
The woman was lovely and we had a good chat. The job seems really good! It's 8:30 - 4:30 which is great as I'd rather the earlier start and get to leave earlier. They also close down over xmas so we get paid holiday for 3 days so don't go back till the 2nd! :)
Trying not to get my hopes up though as they had some more interviews...but fingers crossed!
Am having a good day points wise...saved some for this evenings meal as our friends are popping over with their baby and we are getting fish and chips :eek: lol
I love having them round as we get to spend time with Jack (the baby) who will be our kinda god-son. They doing a naming ceremony so we will be "supportive adults" or something like that. He's almost 3 months old and is just soooo adorable!! Look at me getting all broody :p

Glad the interview went well! Sounds like a top job! Fingers crossed for you!

I am going to make you all jealous as i get near enough 2 and a bit weeks xmas leave:Dx

Haven't been on here for a bit...had a bad cold and feeling kinda meh! :sigh:
Am getting better now which is good! Been moping around for a couple of days but managed to go shopping today with a friend which was nice. Almost done all my xmas shopping but there's sooo many people to buy for.
Got a 2nd interview for that job which is really great!!:D
Anyways gonna go and nosey through some posts that I have missed! xxx

Well done on getting a second interview! That sounds very positive!

Hope you are feeling better x

Glad you got a second interview - Good Luck!!! Sorry to hear you've been poorly - hope you feel better soon x

best of luck on ur 2nd interview when is it?? glad ur feeling a bit better chick x

congrats on getting a second interview! thats amazing - you must be thrilled! :D and dont you love xmas shopping though? I loooooove shopping for other people and all the while you are still walking around so earning activity points! :D

glad to have you back Lauz x

Had a lazy day today...sorted out some bits and pieces around the house. We have nearly finished our xmas shopping which im glad about.
I can't wait till xmas...I turn into such a lil child...literally bouncing around, singing and dancing! :D
WI results were good ( -2lbs) considering I've had that awful cold and laid in bed for a couple of days so no exercise.
Am going to see my mum's old boss with my mum 2moro which should be nice. She's such a lovely woman...her ex husband used to hurt her and she's been left with Menieres disease because of him. So she's a kinda nervous person now but such a sweetie!! Am looking forward to meeting up with her plus I get to spend time with my mum. :)
Put some albums up on my profile here to provide motivation. One is nice pictures that will get me through bad times and make me smile. The other is going to be some before pictures to put me off temptation. :)
P.S - Can someone tell me how I can edit the name of my diary thread? It may be obvious but I can't find it. :D

Hey :)

I am exactly the same when it comes to Christmas - so excited, can't sleep etc!! Love love love it! And well done on the -2lb :D

To edit you just click the little tick thing next to your diary name on the main page, and that should let you do it - sorry not v.well explained, hope that makes sense! x

Well done on the 2lbs. I can't wait for Christmas either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

if you go onto the main page where it lists all the threads, just double click on the space to the right of your thread name, and it should turn into a bar where you can highlight and change the title :) x congrats on the 2lbs.. you're slowly but surely making a difference! :D

Well done on your 2lb loss :) - enjoy your day with your mum tomorrow x

I love Christmas!!! I really enjoy buying presents for the children, going to Church on Christmas day is always something special & just getting together with all the family, good times x

Thanks guys! :D
Can anyone tell me how to give reputation points? Sorry I know there's probably a tutorial on it but I'm being lazy lol :p
I'm in such a hyperactive christmassy mood today! I've been tidying up the house a bit so that it's ready for when we put up the decs. Got most of my presents ready to be wrapped. And have written out nearly all my christmas cards...all whilst listening to xmas music!! :D
I need to calm down though as I always hurt myself in the lead-up to xmas cos I'm too excited. 2 years ago I ended up hurting my bk and couldn't move all christmas...how? Cos I was running down the stairs too fast to get to some xmas cards that had been delivered and fell :rolleyes:
I can never sleep xmas eve cos I get way too excited!
Anyways having some friends over tonight for dinnner. Although think we are getting fish and chips as there will be about 6-7 of us and it's not fair to keep asking my OH to cook for us. Going to do a secret santa between us all...yey!
Not sure if my interview is on 2moro as the agency rang and said they may want to rearrange it for next tues.
Went shopping the other night with OH, sister and friend...and totally embarrassed myself...twice! First time was when I found some xmas undies that I wanted my OH to buy me cos they were cute...but wanted to show my sis and friend 1st...so then said (my sister said I said it very loud) "Michael you can take my knickers now cos I've shown them to everyone!" :hide:
Then I went down an aisle and thought my OH followed me...and I saw a penguin tin (I love penguins) so I turned round and pointed at the tin and said (very exictedly) "Yey look at the penguin tin" and then grinned. The guy...turned out to be a stranger and not my OH and actually thought I was kinda crazy and just said "yeh...erm...it's cute.." and walked off!
Well I better go and finish tidying up a bit but hope you are all having a good day...and here's some smilies that made me smile!
:xmastree::48::smiley1842::33::26::4616:

Back