TS AAM Laura's diary!!

Good luck for today friend!! Let me know how you are getting on x

I'm trying to be half sensible today in preparation for tmro.

good to go for tomorrow

hello my lovies!! so my exante package was delivered and I am all good to go for tomorrow. I have decided to split up my packs so I can survive the day and I just went to tesco and bought coke zero and a 12 pack of mineral water for work. I am meeting my friend for late night shopping tomorrow (and to discuss her impending dental treatment with us :) ) so I will need a miracle to get me through the day.
I am really looking forward to it though, been struggling on atkins to get below 11st 10lbs and been plateaued for 4 weeks so I will cry when I finally get below that. I have also told my fiance that when I get below 11 stone I will run around the house naked so he is quite looking forward to that lol
For my last supper I had chicken kiev and cheddar mashed potato and a wee cheeky glass of wine. After 6 months on atkins you can imagine the kind of knots my stomach is in right now, sooooo not a good idea!!
I am mostly looking forward to fitting into my wedding dress, which actually fits me now but it has a lot of give...its a size 10 and is very floaty and will look absolutley smokin when I'm a size 10. For all of you who dont already know, I'm getting married in January in CUUUBBBAA! wooohooo. So I have until then to drop 2.5 stone. I also have my hen night on 19th Nov and its a boudoir makeover/photoshoot for me an 9 friends. So posing in underwear of the skimpy kind means I have to be at least a 12 by then. (im a 14 now).

Anyhooooo, enough out of me, but I will be posting on this a lot tomorrow as It will go a long way to keep me sane.

xxx

sorry it will be the last food talk that dares leave my lips

I will post them from Cuba if I can xx

Having my first shake!! Hot vanilla with coffee! Yummers! Now to try and get enough water down my neck!!

Welcome back missy. Hope all goes well today with your first day back on plan. You are soooooooooooo close now and you are going to look stunning for your wedding. What an amazing goal to have. Good luck chick and keep strong....and keep us posted too xxx

I feel ok so far and got a litre of water down !! So far so good!!! Only had half a pack for brek so I have a bit more for lunch

Well I've got thru half the day!! Yahoo just having a bar and the other half of my shake from this morning. And drank 1.5 litre of water so only 1.5 to go!!

Currently sitting in costa coffee resisting temptation!! I know my shake is waiting for me at home... Must get through next 2 hours!!! Aaarrfffggggggh !

On my way home... Got to have my shake... I feel ravenous. But I have willpower of steel and my wedding is more important to me than food.

Omg the bus just drove by s chippie and the smell made my saliva ducts burst into song :-( I can do this!!

Back