Laura's last attempt!!

Thanks girls. Incredibly sad but she was really very very poorly so was expected. On my way home now and will be back on the pills in the morning. It's hubbys birthday today so seeing as im off......lol :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya Lexie. Ok thanks. Just feel for my dad so much...:-( they were married for 30 years so he's n obviously just completely lost. :-( Eating absolute toot!! Funeral is on the 27th so will try to re focus before then but if not I won't fight it too hard and will re focus after then. Thanks for asking. Hope all is well. Xxx

Hiya Lexie. Ok thanks. Just feel for my dad so much...:-( they were married for 30 years so he's n obviously just completely lost. :-( Eating absolute toot!! Funeral is on the 27th so will try to re focus before then but if not I won't fight it too hard and will re focus after then. Thanks for asking. Hope all is well. Xxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure having your support & love is really helping your dad honey xx

Hi all. Hope you're all well.
Well I'm back up to bleddy 12st 12lbs..... sigh... hey ho... back on! :)

I bleddy love these little blue friends!! Back on only since Monday and I feel so much better already! I was really feeling sluggish and could see the lbs creeping back onto my face again...lol... I generally feel so much happier when I'm on them and behaving!! Will weigh in the morning but feeling good!

What the hell???
So yesterday I was still showing as 12.8 and was thinking it was a bit strange that that means I'd only lost 1lb since last friday....
Anyway... just got on the scales and it says 11.13!!! How the hell has that happened? ? 9lbs overnight???? Surely the scales are wrong? ?!! My daughter is home sick so I've done nothing..sat on my backside and done nothing.... I'm completely confused and now concerned that my scales are knackered!!

Well I showed those ******* scales a thing or two today.... yeah.... steak, chips, stilton sauce, cider, shortbread, popcorn, cheese on toast.... yeah... they'll teach them for messing with me.....

Well I showed those ******* scales a thing or two today.... yeah.... steak, chips, stilton sauce, cider, shortbread, popcorn, cheese on toast.... yeah... they'll teach them for messing with me..... Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol! They were tricking you then hon?

I have no idea what's going on.... so no apparent movement for a week (which has never happened) then a 1lb in a week (which has never happened) so Tues morning 12.8 then weds morning 11.13 then Thursday morning 12.10.... what the hell??!!!!

Hey Lex. Thanks for asking. :) I hope you are well? Still been checking in with you all. I've been terrible.lol.. on my initial 5 months no special occasion could get in my way...lol.. since xmas I've just not been able to get on and stay on... birthdays, valentines etc....have been my excuses! So... as of Monday my plan is to get back on amd stay on.... I want a slim summer and I MUST behave! I know I can do it now which has never been achievable before now so I just need to crack on! ! Monday her I come..... I have to promise myself!! Xxx

Hey Lex. Thanks for asking. :) I hope you are well? Still been checking in with you all. I've been terrible.lol.. on my initial 5 months no special occasion could get in my way...lol.. since xmas I've just not been able to get on and stay on... birthdays, valentines etc....have been my excuses! So... as of Monday my plan is to get back on amd stay on.... I want a slim summer and I MUST behave! I know I can do it now which has never been achievable before now so I just need to crack on! ! Monday her I come..... I have to promise myself!! Xxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh babe we all find it happens. Enjoy you weekend then on Monday I'm strapping you on the wagon xx

Back