Laura's last attempt!!

See mine no matter how many times I try to make them change mine read the same every time. My last set were the same until they froze in the car boot!!! Always had Salter & i got them on eBay x

Will definitely look into getting the Salter ones.... I'm just soooo bleddy skint this month! :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I tried every set of scales in Argos . I have a very old accurate set but wanted to take some to my SIL house as they didn't have any .. Couldn't find a set of scales that matched mine.

Mine are accurate I've weighted my bag at home and is exactly the same on the airport scales ..

Mine were a free gift, worth £50.. By Camry

Theses are not the same model but same brand

Camry EB831V Slim Tempered Glass Electronic Personal Scale with S... http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ESDT3KS/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_GS.jtb1B61H00

Thanks Tara. Xxx

Did I see there was a secret fb page set up? X

I can't click into it now so it looks like it must've been banned... so now I'm scared to tell yoi about it! Lol... I camt actually see what it is, there's just a topic called the secret fb group but I dont think it's allowed. Cx

I can't click into it now so it looks like it must've been banned... so now I'm scared to tell yoi about it! Lol... I camt actually see what it is, there's just a topic called the secret fb group but I dont think it's allowed. Cx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They aren't allowed & to be honest I don't understand why they're needed we have this place to chat. I'm not on FB anymore anyway, came off for lent (with a friend) & am not actually missing it to be honest. Have a lot more time lol

Oh the time I'd save! Although I run my business through fb and for that it's brilliant buy my personal page doesn't get used too much as I struggle a bit with needy people/attention seekers/selfies/rude people and finally (I accept its my problem) people who don't punctuate! !! Ha ha..... I'm such a loser, it drives me insane!! Lol x

Oh the time I'd save! Although I run my business through fb and for that it's brilliant buy my personal page doesn't get used too much as I struggle a bit with needy people/attention seekers/selfies/rude people and finally (I accept its my problem) people who don't punctuate! !! Ha ha..... I'm such a loser, it drives me insane!! Lol x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG that's me!!! I even leave a space after a full stop or comma & if I see l8r or m8 I physically shudder. I actually feel sick having just done it myself ;)

OMG that's me!!! I even leave a space after a full stop or comma & if I see l8r or m8 I physically shudder. I actually feel sick having just done it myself ;)

Put it dare sista!! :) ha ha.... ha ha reassuring to know it's not just me! Do you remember last summer when my phone put a full stop between each word??...lol.. I came out in a rash every time! ! :)

Put it dare sista!! :) ha ha.... ha ha reassuring to know it's not just me! Do you remember last summer when my phone put a full stop between each word??...lol.. I came out in a rash every time! ! :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol xx

And yes Rachel but I don't on texts or here but I do at work & they go mad as on our system you only have a certain amount of characters & I waste them with double spaces Mwahahahahaha x

Just stepped on the scales just out of curiosity and they're saying 12.12 so apparently in 3 weeks I've lost 1lb... that's with me sticking within the rules , my calorie allowance and my little blue friends... lol.. stupid scales...

I'm hoping that when I get some new one they'll show a much much bigger drop!! Lol

Woo hoooooo!! I got tickets for v festival today... I absolutely must be slim for August! Lol.... I can't be surrounded by all these young hotties in hot pants if I'm feeling really self conscious and fat! As ridiculous as it sounds I know I'll have a much better time if im slimmer!! I'm beyond excited!! :)

Oh it really is! Thanks girls. I'm so excited I really kinda need that incentive as this whole scales thing os really getting to me much more than I should!! Lol.... roll on the end of the month when I can get new ones!! :)

Oh it really is! Thanks girls. I'm so excited I really kinda need that incentive as this whole scales thing os really getting to me much more than I should!! Lol.... roll on the end of the month when I can get new ones!! :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I understand, you're talking to the girl whose mood always depends on those damn numbers!!!

Back