Laura's last attempt!!

Here to subscribe :) I've added you on MFP too if that's ok?

Don't leave me everyone! !! :) I'm still here and popping! Lol anyone.???? ;-) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm still here :) How are you doing?

Lol... ah good...fee people still around! :) I'm good thanks back on the wagon and feeling good so far! :) How are you doing Caz? Xxx

Err well... yeah lol Went a bit off track but back on the wagon now at last!

Lol... well sounds like we're in the same place! :) xx

Hi all. Hope everyone is well! So I was feeling really good and thought I could come off the tabs over the bank holiday weekend as we went down to Newquay for the weekend. .. apparently I can't yet.... when I'm on the pills, I sooo focused and on the ball and will not slip, I then think I can plan a little fall off for an occasion and behave and get straight back on and apparently I can't! Lol... it's taken me 2.5 weeks to get back on and about 5lbs!! Lol.... So at least I'm back on and feeling positive. .. I just have to bear in mind when I have an occasion... tough. ..deal with it...stick to the rules...don't come off!!!
I've also joined the gym again and had my first class in years! I think I enjoyed it! Have a spinning class tomorrow night too. I've heard it's pretty hard core!

I think the tablets just keep you really focussed whereas it's tempting when not on them to think "well I can have it & will it really hurt" but you sound like you're back on it well x

When I'm on them, I'm on fire! :) Must remember this when I think "oh but they're having a hog roast, I'll come off just for the weekend"...lol. x

Or you think .. Mmmm hog roast must stay on tabs .. Mann that was yummy (after the feast) and next moment/ day you need new sheets, new bedding, your glued to the toliet .. Or you hover near the toliet, You need to buy new underwear.. Your afraid to pass wind (fart) because of the follow through spray of oil ..

That's never happened so far. When I'm on them I'm rigid with sticking to the rules so I'm not worried at all about that happening. if I'm on the pills then I wouldn't dream of even a nibble, I just hoped that I'd have the control to come off for a weekend and behave so I could have a treat, but apparently I can't! Lol... hey ho!

Just make sure, if you have a day or two off plan (and it's important that we all do so occasionally!), that you take a Xen tablet as soon as you get up the next day. That way you shouldn't be tempted. That's what I used to do in the days when I was worried my willpower would fail me, anyway, lol. You can do it! :) xx

I've always figured that I should be fat free for at least 24 hours either side of taking the pills so that I didn't get the effects , but yeah maybe I'll try that... but not yet... I did 5 months consistently with no gaps (or accidents as not a single rule break) and I'd like to see if I can get to target now without any breaks. :)

Pudders said:
I've always figured that I should be fat free for at least 24 hours either side of taking the pills so that I didn't get the effects , but yeah maybe I'll try that... but not yet... I did 5 months consistently with no gaps (or accidents as not a single rule break) and I'd like to see if I can get to target now without any breaks. :)

I always used to take one straight away, after a break like Christmas, without consequence, but that's just my personal experience. :) xx

Mr Brains faggotts!!!! Within the rules!! Who knew? ?!!! Yeeeeee hah!! :)

Whaaaaaqt??!! You don't like Brains faggots??? Mmmmmm love em!! Lol

Back