Laura's last attempt!!

I'm sooooo damn hungry at the moment!! :-( for the first time in 10 weeks I'm actually struggling and have no idea why. I haven't been this hungry for ages!! Just going out for a meal... will end up over my calories, as I've just eaten a crumpet and a ww pud!! I still won't break the 5% rule as just the thought of the tango terrifies me...buti am going to end up over my cals tonight. :-(

Is prob all the dancing and drinking :) have some water maybe your dehydrated ?

Sounds like your having a blast with your friend :) enjoy yourself tonight

Yeahi think it is. I went out for tea tonight and haf a steak with jacket potato. The girls had pizzas and steak with stilton sauce....oooohhhhh...lol.... they're all littleuns though! Have gone over my calories with cider again but not broken the rules.... mel flies home on friday so once friday is here...I'll be back to my calorie allowance! I've not gone loads over so won't obsess too much. :)

So......
Feeling right royally cheesed off....
I've caught up with 2 people that I haven't seen for the last 3 months ( since I started Xen), my mum and my childhood bestie. They've both said that although they can see that I've lost a bit of weight on my face, they're surprised that it's 30lbs as you can't quite see it yet.... Gggggrrrrrrr Ridiculous!! I just don't understand where I'm losing it from!! lol... I'm hoping that the next stone will be more noticable.... but honestly.... over 2 stone off and it's not that noticable??!!!
Plus.. Mels gone home....;-(
Plus I dropped my phone in the sea yesterday, so I can't access MFP or minimins using my phone as it's knackered!! I have to do it on the laptop. AAAggggghhhhh!!!!

Anyway,.... back to positivity....but maybe tomorrow... ;-)

Is it rach ??..... Lol.. Yeah i guess it should be! :) another 3.3lbs off this week so that's 33 altogether. Im getting there... :) have a good week all. X

Lol.... It really is...particularly as it has had a positive.impact on my blood pressure. I am pleased....i was just in a bit of a paddy i think!! Thanks for your "well done". Im really.chuffed with the progress im making and still enjoying the journey so far...:)

Oh it really is. I was on 2 different types on the highest dosage and now I've come off of them all! :) Im so pleased. My bottom number is normally the issue but seems to be coming in at the 80's now so both myself and the doc are obviously really.pleased!! X best of.luck in getting yours down. It will make a difference with every lb lost. They reckon mine wasn't down to my weight.....but..... It's getting lower so Im not convinced!

Rach!!!! It's started!! 12 weeks today and 2 people at work have stopped me and asked me if I've lost weight.... 1 of them was my director who i can't stand... He didn't ask me...he told me... Wow..you've losts of weight haven't you... And then proceeded to ask me questions about it... Was a really lovely feeling.... I almost liked him a little bit....;-)

Pudders said:
Rach!!!! It's started!! 12 weeks today and 2 people at work have stopped me and asked me if I've lost weight.... 1 of them was my director who i can't stand... He didn't ask me...he told me... Wow..you've losts of weight haven't you... And then proceeded to ask me questions about it... Was a really lovely feeling.... I almost liked him a little bit....;-)

It does seem to suddenly start happening like that - feels quite nice, doesn't it?! I think it was probably after around three stone that people started to notice with me. You're doing brilliantly! :) xx

Thanks Tracey . :) I know it shouldn't matter that no one was noticing but it really did! I found it quite de motivating that id lost over 2 stone and no one had even noticed!! Lol... Woop Woop...Im riding the wave.now though and i guess there will be more to look forward to! :)

I'm glad people have started to notice your loss. I know we don't lose weight for other people but still makes you happy doesnt it!

My theory is that people just foget how big you were before. I know that sometimes people don't say anything to me about weight loss, but then they see a photo of me before the loss (like on my works pass) and they are like "blimey I didn't realise you were so big"!!

I bet if you compare photos then everyone would be able to see the new you :)

Mini~Mummy~2~B said:
I'm glad people have started to notice your loss. I know we don't lose weight for other people but still makes you happy doesnt it!

My theory is that people just foget how big you were before. I know that sometimes people don't say anything to me about weight loss, but then they see a photo of me before the loss (like on my works pass) and they are like "blimey I didn't realise you were so big"!!

I bet if you compare photos then everyone would be able to see the new you :)

Definitely! My husband was looking at some photos on my iPod the other week and came across one of my "before" pictures. He said "Is that you??!!" - and that's my husband, lol. It's true that we shouldn't care about what people think, but in reality we all do - our self-esteem is very much linked to how others perceive us, wrong as that is. :) xx

So glad people are finally starting to notice. I lost about 3 stone before anyone said anything to me, I'm only 5ft1 so 3 stone makes a huge difference to my shape. One of my colleagues said to me that he had noticed but hadn't wanted to say anything to me 'cos he knows how funny women can be when you mention their weight'.......lol

You have done so well in such a short time, 34 pounds in 11 weeks. Keep the good work up :)

Back