Laura's last attempt!!

This has nothing to do with my weight loss journey but wanted to share with you lot anyway.....
Went down to Morrisons earlier to pick up tea..... Just got back from a stomp around the woods looking for the gruffalo so Im knackered ... Go to get out th car and my wellied feet were tangled in my camera bag straps.... Boom... Fell out the car like a ton of bricks.... Lol... Scraped my hands, knees and phone.... Husband had to scrape me off the floor...i then burst into tears ( it didn't hurt that much! I think i was just a bit embarrassed!).... Anyway...its made us wet ourselves with laughter all afternoon so thought id share.... Although maybe you had to be there....:)

Ha ha.... So.funny. Stalin stitches.now. Dan was telling friends earlier and was crying with laughter...charming!! Got a whompser bruise brewing on my knee but that's the.worst.of.it. .lol.. Xxx

Well..... so last week, I had my best week ever, went over my calorie allowance and no idea how I'd done it. This week, I've had my worst week ever, was under my calories allowance quite a bit ( just goes to show!) and have no idea why!! lol...
I haven't been to the loo for a couple of days though, so hoping thats what it is, but nevermind! I'll get it next week! ;-)

It could also be catch up from last week, it doesn't always show on the scales the week we break it a bit trust me I'm an expert in this ;) but look at it that it's still a loss & hopefully next week you'll have another good one xx

It's still a loss so well done! Hope your knee is feeling better x

Thank you! :) Im feeling so ill today...i just don't want to eat. Completely lost my appetite. Bloody kids and their germs!!

Thanks Lexie. Nope!! And now my girl is being sick! :-( we're pretty lucky really, we're generally a healthy bunch.... But ugh..today is rough!! Made myself eat dinner last night as Im concerned that if i don't eat dinner(i really.don't want to eat at the moment!) then i won't lose this week. Ah sod it... It it what it is.. Not going to make myself eat and will just see how i feel.

Back