Laura's last attempt!!

Thanks Sarah. :) i feel much better thanks...however my husband and little.girl are now poorly!!.:-( Bless em!! Xxx

I went.shopping.yesterday.with m best friend.of.28 years... She.couldn't believe what a different.experience.it.was!! Lol... No tantrums, stress, upset and i bought something in every shop we went into ! :) They had my size in stock, it felt good, i looked good i!! Lol.... I've always hated shopping before but absolutely loved it yesterday!! :)

I went.shopping.yesterday.with m best friend.of.28 years... She.couldn't believe what a different.experience.it.was!! Lol... No tantrums, stress, upset and i bought something in every shop we went into ! :) They had my size in stock, it felt good, i looked good i!! Lol.... I've always hated shopping before but absolutely loved it yesterday!! :)

It's great isn't it but my advice don't buy too much on the way down. I have used eBay & charity shops the whole way down & actually still have an eBay obsession! But so nice to be able to shop in any shop, I walk past our "fat girl shops" flicking my Vs now lol

Absolutely. Was so.much.fun.....:) I've just weighed....and I've sts :-( I have been under 1200 cals.most days.so.i guess that's why! This week I'll definitely be eating more! :+)

We've come up to stay up with my mum for a few days... She's being great and cooking without fat etc.... Just stuffed out on 'nana pancakes' which luckily are within the rules! She made a beautiful courgette soup earlier which sounds gross but its soooo tasty! Hitting my calorie allowance this week so im hoping for a better loss this week! :)

We've come up to stay up with my mum for a few days... She's being great and cooking without fat etc.... Just stuffed out on 'nana pancakes' which luckily are within the rules! She made a beautiful courgette soup earlier which sounds gross but its soooo tasty! Hitting my calorie allowance this week so im hoping for a better loss this week! :)

Sounds fab. Ooh courgette soup, recipe please I've got loads from the allotment

Ok....here goes...... Peel slice the.courgette. Sweat them off with some garlic. Add a couple of pints of stock, a tbsp of tomato puree, and a splash of lemon juice. A.sprinkle of chilli flakes is also good! (but we didn't this time). Bring to the boil and simmer until soft. Then strain it through a sieve (don't process it.through food.processer as it's pretty stringy ) and then you can throw the stringy husk away. Then thicken and season to taste. Soooo tasty. Can chuck any fridge remains in really..... Hope this helps! :) enjoy! X

Ok....here goes...... Peel slice the.courgette. Sweat them off with some garlic. Add a couple of pints of stock, a tbsp of tomato puree, and a splash of lemon juice. A.sprinkle of chilli flakes is also good! (but we didn't this time). Bring to the boil and simmer until soft. Then strain it through a sieve (don't process it.through food.processer as it's pretty stringy ) and then you can throw the stringy husk away. Then thicken and season to taste. Soooo tasty. Can chuck any fridge remains in really..... Hope this helps! :) enjoy! X

Thanks I'll have a go at that this week xx

yeah I did yellow & green courgette, peas, veg stock, chilli flakes, salt & pepper & then when blitzed I added 150ml of sainsbury bgty creme fraiche which I don't normally but it was lovely & all for 64 cals a serving!!!!

Had an eventful few days visiting mum in Liverpool. 7.5 hours getting.there (it should.be a 4.5hour journey)...my little.girl threw up all over my sons laptop within the first.hour!! Lol... Disgusting. Nevermind.... Just.got.home (4.5hours) and have eaten.sushi.for.tea.but am hungry hungry hungry!! AND getting really.quite.stroppy with this.damn phone keeping putting.full stops.everywhere..!!! :)

Back