Laura's last attempt!!

Thanks Lexie. ! I hold you and the guys partly responsible! :) just re reading my post...and I sound like a bit of a smuggy! Lol... didn't mean it to come across like that. ..im just really pleased! Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Lexie. ! I hold you and the guys partly responsible! :) just re reading my post...and I sound like a bit of a smuggy! Lol... didn't mean it to come across like that. ..im just really pleased! Lol xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You didn't but even if you did so you should be smug!!!!!

My name is laura and I've finally fallen off the wagon....:-( I'm ashamed to say that for the last 2 weeks I've been a pig! And not at all to plan..-(
Back on yesterday so fingers crossed i haven't done too much damage. I was so convinced it wouldn't happen and now have to face that I just can't do it on my own....:-(

Hya,

im im sure you will get back on plan, are u starting the tablets again? Pretend you are starting from fresh, and get back your focus you had before,

julia

My name is laura and I've finally fallen off the wagon....:-( I'm ashamed to say that for the last 2 weeks I've been a pig! And not at all to plan..-( Back on yesterday so fingers crossed i haven't done too much damage. I was so convinced it wouldn't happen and now have to face that I just can't do it on my own....:-( Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey honey we have all done it, you can get back on track! Have you still got the tablets xx

Thanks girls. Xx yep started the tablets this morning but jumped back on plan yesterday. . Figured I should let the entire huge bagnof malteSers leave my system first....lol... xxx

At least I know that whilst I'm on them I won't even look at anything with more than 5%....but I came offnof them for a customer visit and just struggled to get my focus back..... and kept "making the most of it! Ridiculous. Anyway back on them so I know now I won't be naughty.... I just so wanted to be disciplined without them...:-(

At least I know that whilst I'm on them I won't even look at anything with more than 5%....but I came offnof them for a customer visit and just struggled to get my focus back..... and kept "making the most of it! Ridiculous. Anyway back on them so I know now I won't be naughty.... I just so wanted to be disciplined without them...:-( Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

All done it babe x

So I've weighed this morning. ...have been dreading it... but...... its only a 2lb gain which I'm chuffed to flippin bits with. I seem yo have got away very lightly for being so naughty for more than 2 weeks. Anyway. ..focus is back.... not long until xmas and still on target to get to target if I work really hard. 10lbs to go to my target now. :) xx

So I've weighed this morning. ...have been dreading it... but...... its only a 2lb gain which I'm chuffed to flippin bits with. I seem yo have got away very lightly for being so naughty for more than 2 weeks. Anyway. ..focus is back.... not long until xmas and still on target to get to target if I work really hard. 10lbs to go to my target now. :) xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And I completely believe you can do it honey xx

80's night tonight and I'm even able to borrow clothes from my friends!!! I love this new life of mine! :)

I shall not be counting calories on wine or spiritis tonight....

Attachments

• 1384637516142.jpg
    1384637516142.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 60
Omlette muffins as previously discussed! :)

Attachments

• 1385296565297.jpg
    1385296565297.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 1385296586658.jpg
    1385296586658.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 42
Back on the tablets as of yesterday...hubby just had to take himself to bed as my wind is so bad.. sorry tmi...but my god!!!

Back