Laura's last attempt!!

Merry Xmas y'all!! I hope you've all had a great day. Will be posting more regularly in the next couple of weeks! :) xxx I haven't been doing as well without posting! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I HAVE PUT ON 11lbs!!!!!!! Lol.... bleddy good xmas eh?!!! ;-)

:) I need to stop eating first! Lol... aiming to jump back on on monday. I'd really like to find some pretty jars and jump on that band wagon too..:) xxx

I weigher this morning and was 12.9 lol... so perfect example of why e should weigh at the same time every day! Lol.. ive broken and bought some scales.. I'm hoping to still just weigh once a week and hope not to get too obsessed with it but it's easier than having to go down to tesco in my summer dress and flip flops! Lol..

Ok...im really back this time... have had a 100% day today ready for my little blue friends tomorrow! Actually looking forward to getting back on track! Will weigh in the morning and start afresh...I forgot this morning until after I'd eaten my cereal! ! :) I'm back in the room! :) xx

Ok...im really back this time... have had a 100% day today ready for my little blue friends tomorrow! Actually looking forward to getting back on track! Will weigh in the morning and start afresh...I forgot this morning until after I'd eaten my cereal! ! :) I'm back in the room! :) xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol right get that pill popped xx

Lol....I popped it! It sounds silly but it feels like such a relief to be back on! I'm excited as I know I'm not too far away. So....Lexie..hoping to join you in the 11's very soon! Just 10 lbs to go...:).. I've adjusted my final target for from 11.5 to 11 too. I know I'll get there...

Lol....I popped it! It sounds silly but it feels like such a relief to be back on! I'm excited as I know I'm not too far away. So....Lexie..hoping to join you in the 11's very soon! Just 10 lbs to go...:).. I've adjusted my final target for from 11.5 to 11 too. I know I'll get there... Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done & yes you will. I've lowered my target too which I never thought I'd do but I believe I can do it

Both back at the same time. I restarted the little blue pill Thursday. Wanted to get as much fat out of my system as I could first. Good luck! ! X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And you Rach. Let's do this!! :) xxx

Big wedding fair today.. am excited as it's a beautiful location on the north devon coast...just hating the alarm going off at 6.15 on a Sunday! ! Booooooo

It was fab! Took several bookings and lots of potential bookings in the pipeline so was well worth the early start! :) got home at 7.45...loaded the car up...went to leave and the car battery had died!! Lol... aa man came out amf sorted us but maaannn we're knackered!! Lots of running around, adrenalin and heavy lifting etc so it's all good exercise! ! :) now bed time!!

It was fab! Took several bookings and lots of potential bookings in the pipeline so was well worth the early start! :) got home at 7.45...loaded the car up...went to leave and the car battery had died!! Lol... aa man came out amf sorted us but maaannn we're knackered!! Lots of running around, adrenalin and heavy lifting etc so it's all good exercise! ! :) now bed time!! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Burning those cals!!!!

I'm back on today too! Felt good to swallow that pill at breakfast!!!!

Just trying to refresh myself with meals and recipes, think your both (pudders and Lexi) on my fitness pal friends. I know your not doing Xen Lexi (but u have Xen knowledge!) but I can spy yours pudders xx

So ...:-( on monday morning my step mum passed away. Therefore I've come straight up to kent to spend time with my dad. My plan gone out the window as he's insisting on cooking for me (!!!) (Carbonara was cooked on monday night...was very nervous as I'd taken my pill in the morning!) Therefore I'm not fighting it and will just be careful and worry about it when I get back home. Planning on going back home tomorrow. Xx

So ...:-( on monday morning my step mum passed away. Therefore I've come straight up to kent to spend time with my dad. My plan gone out the window as he's insisting on cooking for me (!!!) (Carbonara was cooked on monday night...was very nervous as I'd taken my pill in the morning!) Therefore I'm not fighting it and will just be careful and worry about it when I get back home. Planning on going back home tomorrow. Xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sending much love Laura honey xx

Back