Laura's last EVER diet!!

Well I've been considerably rubbish on the diary front, very sorry!! Last week was an absolute joke SW wise, I really took the p*ss and ate crap...BUT I did manage a STS so I am massively pleased (and grateful!!) and being much more cautious this week to try and make up for it!

Yesterday was OHs graduation and it was brilliant, I decided to flexi syn the day at 50 syns as I knew I would need quite a lot to cover booze more than food! Well I felt lik I'd had a really indulgent day, whilst showing some restraint (steered clear of the buffet table!!!) and came in at 45.5 syns in total. I know this isn't great, BUT it is so much better than I would ever have been before, and I know I can still lose this week! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done :) although u had so many syns you still stuck to the plan and didnt think oh it fine ill start the next day :) xx

Thanks :) I'm really pleased! Just had a peak on the scales and am 1.5lbs down too! Xxx

So I've woken up today feeling like utter death...full of cold, runny nose, sore head, sore chest...you name it ive got it today!! I'm really annoyed as was looking forward to a nice weekend and now it looks like a considerable amount will be spent trying to feel better for work on Monday!

On the other hand it's my works Xmas night/meal out tonight, and I really wasn't in the mood for it anyway, so at least I've an excuse not to go haha! I think you know it's been when you are a little bit pleased to be poorly enough to cancel haha! Xxx

Still feeling rubbish, looking like a day in bed for me! Had no appetite yesterday, managed 2 hifi lights and a mugshot (2.5 syns) and that was it!

On the plus side the scales are showing 11st 9 today...which, if I see that on Tuesday at class would get me my 2 stone award! Fingers crossed! Xxx

Here to follow! X

Here to follow! X

Great stuff honey!

I have been sooo good this week, and had a sneaky weigh at home (I know!!!!) and it is looking good if I can keep it up til tues!! Would LOVE to get my 2 stone award before Xmas!! Xxx

I weigh everyday on my home scales lol

Well done!! Fingers crossed u achieve ur 2 stone award x

Well I've got WI in an hour and a half and for the first time in weeks I'm excited for it!! I've been pretty good, an angel by recent standards and am hoping for at least 1.5lbs off! I really have stuck to it, apart from OHs grad which I flexi'd at 50 syns and came in at under 45!

Get me on those scales!!! Xxx

Just back from WI and I am seriously over the moon! 3lbs off, 2 stone award and SOTW!!! Wooooooop!!! I can hardly believe it, but know it is deserved so I can really enjoy it! Have lost 2st0.5lbs now, I couldn't be happier!!! Xxx

Amazing!!! Well done!!!

camz said:
Just back from WI and I am seriously over the moon! 3lbs off, 2 stone award and SOTW!!! Wooooooop!!! I can hardly believe it, but know it is deserved so I can really enjoy it! Have lost 2st0.5lbs now, I couldn't be happier!!! Xxx

Soooo happy for you!! Massive congrats :)

Well I've been officially rubbish with this diary of late!! I promise after Friday when I'm off work I will be much better!!

I've got soo much on this week with work, it's ridiculous! I'm sure Xmas week is meant to be about winding down!! Gonna be a VERY late one tonight ready for tomorrow's meeting, worked for 3 hours at home last night, but hopefully after tonight I can start to chill a bit!

Food wise I've been a bit halfy half this week...as in I was REALLY good tues-Friday, and have been rubbish Friday-Monday! Going to get back on it today and tomorrow and hopefully STS at WI tomorrow night. I normally WI tues but have too much work on tonight!

Oh rang last night to tell me he has booked a table in our fave restaurant for Xmas eve, an we are going for cocktails etc beforehand! I can't wait!! Going to try and be on plan every day until Xmas eve, then back on it hopefully Boxing Day or the day after!! Then on the 28th-30th we are in London, so doubt I will be on plan then haha!

Lots going on but I refuse to stop weighing in over the holiday season, even if it means gaining 2 or 3 weeks in a row, I am keeping tags on it and setting myself up for January's hard work!!

Phew, lots to say this morning, get me to the end of Friday, when I will be sitting in that hair dressers chair!!! Xxx

Hi everyone, and merry Christmas!! Hope you all had a great day yesterday!

Well I can officially say I have had a fabulous week since last Tuesdays weigh in...fabulously fun, but certainly NOT fabulously slimming world friendly haha!! I have eaten exactly what I want, whenever I've wanted, and enjoyed every mouthful!! Have indulged in booze, chocolate, white bread the LOT!! Haven't had ridiculous amounts, but will admit I've not counted a single syn/healthy extra/free food!! Going to wi tomorrow, then the day after I am off to London for 3 days with OH and the inlaws, where I will also be having a few treats, back on Friday and will try to get back into the swing of things to at least have half a good week haha!

Have decided I am not going to stress about any of it, I'm just going to enjoy my favourite time of year. On the scales at the minute I am only showing a half lb gain at the min, but even if supposing I was to gain something ridiculous like half a stone (heaven forbid!!) I would still be 1.5stone lighter than I was in the summer!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful time, wether you are indulging as much as i am or not!! Xxxx

Oh my word! I've done absolutely nothing but eat for the last week! Last night when I got back from London I was showing an 8.5lb gain...I can ensure it was enough to terrify me into getting straight back onto plan today, with 3 full days of clean eating until wi on Thursday morning. Am only showing a 3lb gain this morning (ONLY!!) which I could totally live with, especially as I managed an STS over Xmas day! However after Thursdays wi I only have 4 days until normal 7pm Tuesday wi restarts, so doubt I will be able to lose much in those few days.

I've decided I'm going to be as good as possible for the next 3 days to get some damage limitation on the go, and I'm going to start a challenge with myself to have a 100% January... May start a challenge!? Hope you are all doing well, and not finding getting back on track too difficult!!

L xx

Back