Lauren's diary - a new year, & a new beginnings!

how do you know all this stuff.... i have been very sedentary searching the internet for info lol. x

Lauren, you're doing so well! And seeing you say you're sticking to weigh day and not starting again just shows how your attitude is changing! Well done x

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on much.

My oh left me last night, so having a really stressful & hard time at the moment. It's been 36 hours since I last ate anything, just been drinking a lot of squash and feel too sick for food.. barely slept a wink last night and just feel drained & in a dreamlike state.

aww lauren i feel for you. dont worry about updating jus take care of yourself xx

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on much.

My oh left me last night, so having a really stressful & hard time at the moment. It's been 36 hours since I last ate anything, just been drinking a lot of squash and feel too sick for food.. barely slept a wink last night and just feel drained & in a dreamlike state.

Oh god Luvvy ... I'm sorry :-(
Please look after yourself x
Lots of love and hugs coming your way x

I'm trying to keep strong for my LO but its so tough. A 3 year relationship just down the drain. At least I'm on the heartbreak diet & should shed a few pounds lol.

Lauren hunni just seen your new diary , SO sorry for the pain your feeling , from the death of the old comes the birth of something new ..if its the re-invention of you or the revitalising of your relationship with your old man I truly wish everything is the best for you
change isnt always the bad thing it might at first seen to be x

I still can't stomach any food. It's been nearly two days now since I last ate. I'm drinking plenty of sugar free squash & coffees, but food just makes my stomach churn.. It feels like someone's died, I'm grieving over someone who I spent 3 years with and who has changed so much he's unrecogniseable to me. Thanks for all your kind comments, hoping I feel better soon. Keeping strong for my LO. X

we always advised people goin through a divorce its like losing a loved one there are certain stages you pass through and it will get easier but time is a good healer. i hpe u have good friends and family to help u.

sending love and hugs
sarah xx

Hi everyone.

I'm still really struggling, feeling quite broken & lost.. I haven't eaten since midday on Tuesday, and not because I'm starving myself purposely but because I just don't have the appetite to eat anything. Occasionally I get the odd hunger pang but it quickly goes, and I'm worrying that if I eat something then I'll bring it back up.

Finally finished moving all my furniture and belongings from my old house into my parents house. Luckily their house is big so there's room for everything, and I have my own bedroom, so does LO and we have our own living room upstairs too. Settling in slowly but still feel a bit lost not being in my own house...

I weighed in last Sunday at 15st 6lbs at my first weigh in, and hopped on the scales this morning & I'm 14st 11lbs, so I'm 9lbs down which is obviously from not eating.. I'm just wondering, when I get my appetite back & feel ready to eat, how will I go about it?

I'm meant to be consuming 1300-1500 calories a day, and the last 3 days I'd say I've consumed maybe 100 a day in the form of semi skimmed milk in my coffees.. So I don't wanna jump straight back up to 1300-1500 or I'll gain the weight back I've lost.

So should I do a refeed thing? Like for a few days try having breakfast so that'll give me maybe 300-400 calories a day, then after a few days include lunch too so it'll boost it up to 700-800, then after a few days include dinner so it'll boost up to 1100-1200 and then finally include snacks to take me upto my allowance of 1300-1500?

I just don't wanna gain the pounds back I've lost the past few days, cause that'll really bring me down. Any advice?

Sorry you are having such a crap time :( Glad you have your family around to support you though.

To be honest, if it was me, I wouldn't worry or go too technical about the re-feed. I'd just start eating little bits here and there where you can stomach it? Do you like soup? I often have that if I am feeling nauseas or stressed and its nice and comforting and warming and will get a lot of vits and nutrients into you without feeling like a massive meal.

Hope things get better soon x

Hi everyone.

I'm still really struggling, feeling quite broken & lost.. I haven't eaten since midday on Tuesday, and not because I'm starving myself purposely but because I just don't have the appetite to eat anything. Occasionally I get the odd hunger pang but it quickly goes, and I'm worrying that if I eat something then I'll bring it back up.

Finally finished moving all my furniture and belongings from my old house into my parents house. Luckily their house is big so there's room for everything, and I have my own bedroom, so does LO and we have our own living room upstairs too. Settling in slowly but still feel a bit lost not being in my own house...

I weighed in last Sunday at 15st 6lbs at my first weigh in, and hopped on the scales this morning & I'm 14st 11lbs, so I'm 9lbs down which is obviously from not eating.. I'm just wondering, when I get my appetite back & feel ready to eat, how will I go about it?

I'm meant to be consuming 1300-1500 calories a day, and the last 3 days I'd say I've consumed maybe 100 a day in the form of semi skimmed milk in my coffees.. So I don't wanna jump straight back up to 1300-1500 or I'll gain the weight back I've lost.

So should I do a refeed thing? Like for a few days try having breakfast so that'll give me maybe 300-400 calories a day, then after a few days include lunch too so it'll boost it up to 700-800, then after a few days include dinner so it'll boost up to 1100-1200 and then finally include snacks to take me upto my allowance of 1300-1500?

I just don't wanna gain the pounds back I've lost the past few days, cause that'll really bring me down. Any advice?

Oh bless you ... I'm thinking of you Hun x
Haven't any clues about re-feeding but I'm sure others have x look after yourself x

big hugs, iv had a rough time with my OH recently, but were getting better. Hope you manage something. Im a stress non eater too, in bad times I just want to sit and dont get hungry and can easily go all day with no food. If im busy im the same, have breakkie at 8amish then its 5-6pm and realise iv not eaten. Iv got a 20 month old a 3 month old boys so am so busy all day. Glad you have space at your parents for your stuff x

Ok refeeding is as you thought do a little at a time. Don't look at cals just yet. Just don't try too much at a time. Graze if you can now on veggies or fruit nuts are also good. Take care of yourself its more important than counting calories. Take a multi vitamin and mineral just to make sure you are getting some of what you need.

I've actually managed to eat & now I feel quite sick.. I've had two coffees with semi skimmed milk this morning which totals 49 calories, and for lunch just ate an Asda reduced calorie beef lasagne, mild cheddar cheese stick & a lemon cheesecake muller light.. So I've had 590 calories today.

Should I stop at 590 or just stay within my 1500 calorie allowance?

My parents said that if I go straight back up to 1500 I'll be fine cause I've got plenty of weight to lose and fat stores to shift.. but I'm sceptical, cause with not eating literally anything for 3 days I just feel that the food in my body will automatically store as fat?

Back