Lauren's diary - a new year, & a new beginnings!

Just wanna say through your stress your doing amazing. I'm soo pleased you've found something that works for you. So heart sorry for your personal circumstance. Xxx

Thanks you three :)

I'm okay dd82, been feeling quite down the last few days & reminiscing about good memories & resenting him for letting me go and our relationship & family go too.. Finding it really tough if I'm honest.

It must be horrible hon I know this sounds like a cliche but show him what he is missing stick to your plan get fit loose what ever weight you want to lose an be strong

Hey everyone,

I'm still not doing very well, I'm just about coping & it's been a week and a half since the breakup now & if anything I just feel worse everyday.

I still don't have much of an appetite, I've been trying to force myself to eat but it's really difficult when I just feel sick all the time.

I weighed in at 14.11 stone on Sunday, and on Monday ate 1251 calories - one of my okay days - then ate 790 Tuesday, 902 Wednesday & 431 yesterday.. and I've gained 1lb since Sunday. I'm barely eating anything yet gaining weight?

I'm not sure if its stress, that I'm retaining water or if I'm not eating enough? Somebody please give me some advice?

Hi hi sorry to hear you still feeling rotten not sure if it would make any difference but are you eating all sugary or salty food it might be making you hold onto water even if it is under calorie amount , don't worry about the scales too much Jon just concentrate on yourself and feeling better and eating healthily and enough food and the scales will come right down the line x

Hey everyone,

I'm still not doing very well, I'm just about coping & it's been a week and a half since the breakup now & if anything I just feel worse everyday.

I still don't have much of an appetite, I've been trying to force myself to eat but it's really difficult when I just feel sick all the time.

I weighed in at 14.11 stone on Sunday, and on Monday ate 1251 calories - one of my okay days - then ate 790 Tuesday, 902 Wednesday & 431 yesterday.. and I've gained 1lb since Sunday. I'm barely eating anything yet gaining weight?

I'm not sure if its stress, that I'm retaining water or if I'm not eating enough? Somebody please give me some advice?

Bless you x
Just make healthy choices and you'll be ok in the long run x
Sorry you're still feeling like poo. Still keeping in touch x stay strong xx

I think I'm gonna have to try and bump my calories up ASAP before it gets any worse cause I feel bloated too.. I'd be okay if I felt skinny but was gaining weight, cause I'd put it down to water or something, but to be feeling fat & gaining its obvious that the starving my body is not working anymore & I'm storing fat from whatever I eat.

I'm reading up on TDEE - 20%, cause my calorie goal was 1500 but TDEE - 20% is 1700 for me & apparently people see inch loss a lot quicker which I'd prefer.

Aww chick

I think you should join me in ditching the scales!? I've lost inches but only 1lb in a cpl of weeks, getting fed up with scales, all the thinking/worrying involved.

I would say go back on to whatever cals you decide, and stick at it, for a cpl of weeks & try not to weigh, it'll be hard, but I think you might keep getting gains for a while, I duno how long it will take your body to recover from being starved, but stick at the right cals, ignore the scales & you'll def see the inches come off

xxxxxxxxx

Aww chick

I think you should join me in ditching the scales!? I've lost inches but only 1lb in a cpl of weeks, getting fed up with scales, all the thinking/worrying involved.

I would say go back on to whatever cals you decide, and stick at it, for a cpl of weeks & try not to weigh, it'll be hard, but I think you might keep getting gains for a while, I duno how long it will take your body to recover from being starved, but stick at the right cals, ignore the scales & you'll def see the inches come off

xxxxxxxxx

I'm gonna take some measurements now but stick to scales also, and even if I do jump on the scales throughout the week out of habit or curiosity then I'll make sure only to take note of my weekly scale readings every Sunday.

xxxxxx

Well it's my official weigh in day today, so weighed in and I've stayed the same since last Sunday. I'm grateful it's not a gain, but it's still confusing how I can eat so little yet not lose any weight.

Anyway, I'm forcing myself to get back to eating normally today regardless of whether I want to or not. I'm gonna aim for 1260 calories, that's the the method that they use for the biggest loser contestants anyway - 6 x your body weight in pounds. So I'll see how I get on with that.

Hopefully 1260 calories should be easy to hit, but I'm gonna stop eating so many carb loaded things too like I did last week -- I think I lived off crumpets, bread & pancakes last week! And I'm gonna concentrate on eating bran flakes or weetabix for breakfast for fibre, and then protein rich meals for lunch & dinner such as eggs, chicken etc.

I don't have room in my parents house to do 30 day shred now that me & my son have moved back in and taken over.. and I haven't yet convinced one of my friends to come to the gym with me, so for the time being I'm gonna concentrate on doing some push ups, squats, side lunges & front lunges and a few other body weight moves with 2KG dumbbells. Hopefully that should build my strength up anyway.

Well it's my official weigh in day today, so weighed in and I've stayed the same since last Sunday. I'm grateful it's not a gain, but it's still confusing how I can eat so little yet not lose any weight.

Anyway, I'm forcing myself to get back to eating normally today regardless of whether I want to or not. I'm gonna aim for 1260 calories, that's the the method that they use for the biggest loser contestants anyway - 6 x your body weight in pounds. So I'll see how I get on with that.

Hopefully 1260 calories should be easy to hit, but I'm gonna stop eating so many carb loaded things too like I did last week -- I think I lived off crumpets, bread & pancakes last week! And I'm gonna concentrate on eating bran flakes or weetabix for breakfast for fibre, and then protein rich meals for lunch & dinner such as eggs, chicken etc.

I don't have room in my parents house to do 30 day shred now that me & my son have moved back in and taken over.. and I haven't yet convinced one of my friends to come to the gym with me, so for the time being I'm gonna concentrate on doing some push ups, squats, side lunges & front lunges and a few other body weight moves with 2KG dumbbells. Hopefully that should build my strength up anyway.

You have a great plan .. Despite your heartbreak you've sat and thought it out .. That's fab :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone.

After some thinking I've decided to go back to Cambridge for a little while.. The main reason is I really don't have an appetite at all since the break up, and over the past 2 weeks have barely eaten, and am gaining weight now rather than losing. I feel & look run down and I don't think this is healthy for me at all.. and if anything my appetite is getting worse and the sight & smell of any food, whether its healthy or junk food is just turning my stomach.

So maybe Cambridge will help not only lose weight, but give me the nutrients and vitamins I really need. I know the hunger won't be a problem because I'm so turned off food at the moment & think I will be for a while, and I even dislike squash and pop now too and can't bare those, so drinking water won't be an issue either.

I think this path for me will save me because with the way I'm going & feeling I think I'll adapt an eating disorder before long if I don't do something.

Hope you all support me.

I really feel for you Lauren, think that's the best possible decision in the circumstances. Xxx

Hey everyone.

After some thinking I've decided to go back to Cambridge for a little while.. The main reason is I really don't have an appetite at all since the break up, and over the past 2 weeks have barely eaten, and am gaining weight now rather than losing. I feel & look run down and I don't think this is healthy for me at all.. and if anything my appetite is getting worse and the sight & smell of any food, whether its healthy or junk food is just turning my stomach.

So maybe Cambridge will help not only lose weight, but give me the nutrients and vitamins I really need. I know the hunger won't be a problem because I'm so turned off food at the moment & think I will be for a while, and I even dislike squash and pop now too and can't bare those, so drinking water won't be an issue either.

I think this path for me will save me because with the way I'm going & feeling I think I'll adapt an eating disorder before long if I don't do something.

Hope you all support me.

Maybe this time will be right for you on CD Lauren , Id tried it several times before it actualy worked for me ..then when my head was in the right place ( and I did it with the 200cal meal ) I lost 5 stone in 4 months
best of luck x

Well I text my local CDC but she's away on holiday for a week, so she wouldn't be able to see me until next week.. So now I'm torn cause I don't think there's any other CDC's local to me. I might just continue CC'ing and see how I get on, I'm gonna force myself to eat 1200 calories & keep it fairly low carb and see how I get on.. then if I'm still struggling next week I'll contact the CDC again.

sounds like a plan hun , the CC will work for you just ditch those scales just weigh in once a month even.
x

Back