Laurens diary - keeping me sane :-)

Thanks emsiem! Ahh have just seen u live near me! I'm just outside of Portsmouth

I'm in soberton which is about 5 mins away from fareham!

........ and I'm in Waterlooville! x

Awesome, big up the south coast! Ha ha :)

Omg, I am craving pizza today... This is definitely what I miss most on this diet!

On a positive note, coping well on 810, enjoying having a tiny meal, really not sure I could eat much more than I am!

Hairdryer broke this morning, bad times! I have a head full of frizz today! ha ha

So, have survived so far today on a chocolate mint shake, a banana shake, have chicken & mushroom soup for dinner and I am also planning on having (drum roll please) ..... Chicken & some brocolli! Woop.

I have managed to drink 2.5 litres of water so far today plus 2 green teas and my first proper tea with skimmed milk - eek! I have to say I am enjoying 810 a lot, I am going to see if I can last this week and next, then I need to go up to 1000 and work my way up the steps, I am still losing (apparently) when I get on my scales, so we shall see how it goes.

Anyways, nearly finished work for the day, Off to buy myself a new hairdryer after work and then a lovely day in good old London Town tomorrow for work - oh the joy :)

Oi! You dissin' my ends?

No... I love Londres, I hate the fact I'll be stuck in the office all day and not able to go out & enjoy it :(

'salright then. i'll let you off.

I work at south bank, so get off the train at Waterloo at 7, walk 5 mins to work, then at 5, I walk back to Waterloo & go home, don't see the outside all day (sob)

Hi everyone!

So, argh, it's the weekend again, although not so bad to be fair, I've been on 810 all week but am having a 1000 day today as we are taking my sister & her new fiancé out for a meal to celebrate them completing on their new house this week, my mum, dad & bro are coming too so that should be fun!

Have a big old run planned tomorrow as I am on the count down to the great south run now, eek, only 2 weeks away, I have some major last minute long runs to get in!

Hope your all having good weekends

X

Uh Oh.... Forgot my shake this morning so I adapted 1000 plan a little and had a low fat yoghurt instead, so no cups of tea for me today, back onto the green stuff.

Thankfully, I have remembered to bring a veggie soup for lunch so we are back on track. I am having a shake for dinner as well and have decided on an omelette for my meal with a teeny bit of salad on the side, celery, spinach and lettuce .... Im beginning to have nightmares about green veg! lol. :)

Can't wait to get back on the hard stuff, have been fantasising about red & yellow peppers and Corn etc....

Oh well, onwards and upwards, am having a mega sesh at the gym tonight to burn of said yoghurt calories this morning, according to the pot there were only about 50 cals but, I will burn off as much as I can, it has made me feel rather large, not having a shake! :)

Hey all,

Been quiet for a few days due to work becoming horribly busy .. Boo

Anyways, my other half has been lovely this week and bought me some awesome 7 for all mankind jeans and a new rugby style top from Crew! Yay me! Anyway they are both size 10 and fit lovely (victory!!!)

Photo of said new clothes below

image-1971099636.jpg

So I have been 810ing again this week and am going up fully to 1000 next week, weigh in is on Monday so will update you on the progress then!

Thanks shanny! :)

My start weight was 13stone 6lbs and I am now 10stone 5 (as at my last weigh in)

Thanks! :)

I started at 13.6 stone and am now 10.5 (at last weigh in) got a tiny way to go now, so on the higher steps to maintenance! Woop x

I've been on the diet about 4 months, I did have a little break in the middle because I had a hen week to go on and then about 3 weddings in a row, during that time I didn't do the diet! Lol.

Only just gone onto 810 in the last couple of weeks, to be honest, i wish I had done 810 for a couple of weeks to ease into the diet, as it's so much easier having a tiny bit of food.

Whats your goal this time round? X

Back