ProPoints Leahs WI Diary!

Week 22 - 12st 5.6lb

Only lost 0.2lb this week, I feel like im hitting a plateau. I only lost a cm around my waist and a cm off my thighs, gained 0.5cm on my arms. Hmm.

Week 23 - 12st 3lb!

So pleased with myself! Started resistance training at the gym and tried the wendi plan, everything helped me to break through that halfway barrier! Its the home straight now! :D

Well Done hun I bet you are made up with that result. You are doing so well, keep up the good work.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Week 24 - 12st 0.6lb

Woohoo! Lost another 2.4lb! Been sticking to the wendi plan again this week, had to rejig a little due to going over on some days, but it still worked! :D

Your losses are fab!
Can I ask you a quick q? I used to follow the Wendi plan when I did discover, and it worked really well, how are you doing it on PP? Are you dividing up your weeklies throughout the week? Just want to give my body a bit of a boost, and going by your weightlosses it really seems to work!

xx

Yeah basically you just add on your weeklies onto your dailies here's what I'm doing:
Friday -46 (weigh in, in the morning before eating)
Saturday -32
Sunday -37
Monday -34
Tuesday -32
Wednesday -37
Thursday -34
And thank you! :D hopefully this should help you too! My losses were pants before I started the wendi plan :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 25 - 12st 0.4lb

Only lost 0.2lb this week, but wasnt following wendi properly! Back on it next week :)

Congrats on your loss this week :) Do you mind me asking what the wendi plan is?

Mammacass24 said:
Congrats on your loss this week :) Do you mind me asking what the wendi plan is?

Thank you! :) and the wendi plan is where you add on a certain number of weeklies onto your dailies to keep your metabolism :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 26 - 12st 0.2lb

Lost another 0.2lb this week lol! Pretty good considering I was -50 weeklies! Will be sticking to plan 100% this week, will try and avoid easter temptation!

Week 27 - 11st 13.4lb

Wow! How did this happen!? I was -80 on my weeklies!? Oh well not knocking a good thing :D

Week 28 - 11st 12.8lb

Sorry im updating a bit late, my grandfather passed away the day before WI, so im afraid I have binged this week...:(

Week 29 - 12stone 0.6lb

So I gained 1.8lb this week. But ive put this week behind me now, this is a new one, and I will stay on plan, and I will loose! Gonna try to avoid eating out as that seems to be a BIG downfall at the moment.

Back