Learning to dance again!!!

I had such a crappy night after work I started feeling rotten and coughing all evening!!it got worse as much of the evening went on. My husband hadnt been feeling well either so he went to bed early and i though i would stay up and try and shift the cough before i went to bed as i didnt want to keep him up all night!! I went to bed at about 11:30 and could sleep so back down stairs for me and i spent most of the night coughing and trying to sleep on the sofa. So i feel awful this moring.

I took my son to school and went to get a cough bottle. I will add on the final amount of it i use at the end of today.

Today i will have

Breakfast - ham, cherry tomatoes and shape zero
Lunch - mug shot and pear and apple
Dinner - Homemade burgers Cheese HXA,Mushrooms and onions wholemeal roll HXB sweet potato wedges and green beans and salad Ketcup 2tbsp (2 Syns)

Extras - So far 4 tbsp of cough mixture (3 Syns)

Total Syns 5

(Will prob have 4 more tsp of cough mixture for 3 more syns so would take me to 8 for total for the day!!)

Thats ladies!! Some me time sounds excatly what i need but all my family live a wee bit to far from us!!

I will just have to wait for the hubby to get home then it will be a big bubble bath and an early night for me!!

Still not feeling great today. My cough is still here but I managed to get a bit more sleep last night thankfully!! Gonna only take my cough mixture after tea time and before bed tonight because I don't want to waste the syns.

Today I will have:
Breakfast - Cheese HXA and ham roll HXB with a pear
Lunch - shape zero yogurt, mug shot, and orange and apple
Dinner - Chicken stir (5 Syns) fry and noodles
Extras - Cough mixture (3 Syns)
Total Syns 8

Yippee its the weekend not that I plan to do much for the next few days but it just nice to get a break from the 9-5 daily grind. Heading round to a friends house tonight with all the girls and we are planning to have tea together. I don't know what i will have as i am unsure of where we are ordering from. I will hope to stay within my syns though. this is the start of the next few weekends being unplanned just due to xmas dinner and party nights out. So finger crossed i can stay on tract tonight then i will update in the morning with my dinner. Hope everyone has a fab weekend!!

Today I will be having

Breakfast - HiFi bar and a banana
Lunch - Mugshot and apple and pear and shape zero yogart.
Dinner - Chicken chow mien (7 Syns)
Had to take some cough bottle late on and it still hasnt shifted this bloody cough!!!!!! (1.5 Syns)

Total syns 8.5 Syns

Last edited:
Ok I am beginning to think I am never gonna shift this cough. If it hasn't gone in a an another day or 2 then I may have to go to the doctors. It really it starting to get me down with all this broken sleep I am getting.

So I went to my chums house last night and I did stay with in my syns I had the chow mien for tea and managed to resit the chocolate and the crisps that were on offer. So I am pleased with myself.

Slept in for work this morning so I didn't have time to pack my lunch for work, I just had to make do with going to the canteen but I think I should still be fine with the choices I made. I am looking forward to the day off work tomorrow with my wee son as he is off school too. Plus its the only day worth going to work for tomorrow PAYDAY!!!!! :party0019: Yipee this month has seemed so long!! Promised to take my son to see the big man tomorrow :Christmas02r: at the continental market just hope i am able to resist all the goodies that go along with the market lol!!!

Not planing on doing much tonight!! Sunday night is our tv catch up night so we just have a wee tv mind numbing session tonight!!!

Today I will have:
Breakfast - mandarin. and 2 pears
Lunch - Irish stew from the work canteen it was full of veg and pretty think so i syned it based on weatherspoons at 4.5 Syns with brussell sprouts
Dinner - Pasta in sauce 1 syn Cheese and broccoli more fruit
Snacks - Milk for tea HXA

Total syns 5.5
Havent had any healthy extra b today but i just don't fancy any!!

Fell off the wagon big style!! Ive just polished off a steak kebab and chips!! :( its the 1st time in 5 weeks that i have had proper chips. I know this isnt a proper excuse but i just felt so crappy with this cough that i wanted some comfort food!! Hope it doesnt undo all my hard work from this week!! :( im an idoit!!!!!!!!!!

After yesterdays antics I am back on plan this morning!!! I went to the early morning class this week as we have plans tonight! So since I didnt have the best of weeks after last antics I am plwased to be able to say i have lost a pound!!!!!! I am glad I had a loss this week as I am going on my works xmas weekend away on friday and I am almost certain to put weight on there but sure its a a gd job xmas is only once a year lol!!

After class this morning me and my son headed into the city centre. I only got paid today and I have already spent half my wages lol! Gutted its on other peoples xmas pressies and not myself but at least that is all my xmas finished!!! So glad its out of the way.

Today i had:
Breakfast - HIFI bar
Lunch - salad and baked potato with chili chicken 4.5 syns
Dinner - pasta peppers onion and sweetcorn with 4syns for light mayo
Snacks - fruit

Total syns 8.5

Today is one of those really horrible days in my work. I work in a maintenance office and my job can be predicted by the weather if its a nice day outside my office is quite relaxed and laid back with just wee general queries. Today is the 3rd solid day of rain we have had so it is a mess in our office. Everywhere has leaks and blockages its just chaos. Which is gd cause it makes the day go fast. But on days like today you dont get much chance for a break so it basically eating on the hop, which isnt great.

I am so excited this weekend we booked our summer holiday :bananalove:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we are jetting off to Turkey for 2 weeks this August. I cant flipping wait!!! So i done some calculations this morning and I am now aiming for my target to be hit by the end of August!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe that if I behave myself all over Xmas and really get stuck in in the year then it should be on track to do it!!! A two week holiday in the sun is the perfect motivation to do it!!!!!

Today I will have:
Breakfast - Hifi Bar HXB Grapes and 2 mandarins
Lunch - Pasta with Tuna, onion, sweetcorn and red pepper (4 Syns) for light mayo, an apple and plum
Dinner - Sugar and spice curry mix pack with chicken and onions mushrooms and chopped tomatoes with boiled rice (All free as it only herbs and spices in the mix pack)
Snacks - milk for tea

Total Syns 4

Turkey !!!:cool: How great, that really gives you something to work for.

I have to admit I have been a bit jaded with it all this week and have not done very well. Maybe thats what I should do is concentrate on losing for my holiday in June in Spain:character00255:I would love to think of one day waring a bikini but think that will never happen now. I am 50 now so even when the weight has gone I will still be 50:cry:

You are doing so well Karnak. You sound like you have it sorted now just keep focusing on that goal!! Easier said than done as i know. I havent been fully commited to the plan this week. I think it just because i know that i am going away at the weekend and i think i have already decided i am gonna fail on the scales this week coming........ I am a nightmare this week. Last night i had a quarter of a garlic nan with cheese with my tea which completely pushed me over my syns. Worked out it was about 10 syns I was so shocked. You would think I would of gave myself a shake from there but no, i still managed to ruin today aswell.

Work was so mad today as yes i was a scab lol!!! I work for the NHS so really should have been out on strike today but some of us as much as we agree with what the unions are doing we just cant afford to give up a days pay so close to xmas. So as you can probably tell i have been stretched to my limits at work so i came home and couldnt be bothered cooking so we had a chippy.....:sign0007: I need to have a proper day on plan tomorrow and try to do some damaged limitations.. I couldn't even begin to work out the syns so will just draw a line under it and get straight back on plan tomorrow.

Back from a mammoth weekend session!!!!

Hello everyone I am back after a mammoth weekend session!!! Left for Dublin on Friday morning and i started out full of good intentions and had a salad lunch on the train on the way down south but i am afraid to say that it were my being on plan ended lol!!! It will have been worth what ever gain i am giving tonight on the scales!!
I had the most amazing weekend with lots of yummy food, a few too many drinks and the best weekends craic I have had in a long time.

Today was a real struggle to get up and at it lol!! It snowed here overnight so it was freezing and the warmth of the electric blanket was so nice I didn't want to leave bed lol. I am determined to get off whatever I put on tonight over this week. Hopefully I want to break into the next stone bracket before xmas. So i am back with some steely determination. I really think having the wee weekend off plan maybe helped me get my mojo back as it was slipping last week. Have a xmas diner to go to on Saturday night but i will on the D.cokes that night. I think I have enough drink to do me till me xmas lol!!!

Today I will have:
Breakfast - 2 nimble HXB banana and a pear
Lunch - cheese and leek pasta n sauce (1 Syn) and 2 mandrains
Dinner - Stuffed Chicken (6 Syns) potatoes lots of veg and gravy (2 syns)
Snack - milk for tea HXA and lots of green tea

Total Syns 9

Back