Leslie Sansone~ Walk Away The Pounds

Thanks chezz that means a lot. I don't know how to add friends on here. I think you'll be grateful ha. If I started to tell you my problems I don't think I'll stop! I just feel like running away from it all at the minute x

hey do not be silly im here for you i will send you a friend request we all need someone to listen to us and not judge there is enough of that out there xx

Thank you. I do think I need to talk to someone who's not emotionally involved x

Hi all, I've had a few personal problems which I've had to deal with the last couple of weeks. Needless to say I've been right off plan eating all the wrong foods and no Leslie. I'm starting back on plan tomorrow and hopefully I'll motivate myself to have a walk with Leslie. Hope everyone is well x

Thanks chezz that means a lot. I don't know how to add friends on here. I think you'll be grateful ha. If I started to tell you my problems I don't think I'll stop! I just feel like running away from it all at the minute x

hey do not be silly im here for you i will send you a friend request we all need someone to listen to us and not judge there is enough of that out there xx

Thank you. I do think I need to talk to someone who's not emotionally involved x

Hi Cldb - I will add you as a friend also - feel free to pm me x we all have struggles in life and its good to have someone neutral to speak to

Chezz - you are so lovely!

Im trying to do the 5 mile workout 4 days a week and Im going to start adding the 30 day shred in monday to friday too. First day of the new routine monday and cant wait!

good luck hun im back on it monday

Thank you chezz and donnajt. Im feeling a bit better this week. The problems are still there but I went for a bit of a blow out to my friends at the weekend and had plenty of vodka and a good moan which made me feel a bit better! I'm usually a very strong person but was REALLY struggling last week. I don't think it helped that it was nearing the wrong time of the month so was very hormonal! I can't see the friend requests so please don't think I'm ignoring your kind offers. I'm on the iPad app, could that be why I can't see the requests? On a good note, I went along to weigh in and god knows how but I managed to loose 4lb woo hoo!

hi sweet im so glad your feeling better and your on your way to losing 4lbs is incredible well done yes sometimes thats wot you need a good chat with friends and a little tipple or two glad your ok love take careim around if you need a good rant xx

I have found a video on you tube which is the 3 mile walk so gonna try & do that every day - will keep you all posted xxx

dolly rocker i love her to bits and i enjoy doing it good luck with them

well 2 miles done today 1/90

I love Leslie Sansone videos! They're sooo good if you can't be bothered to go outside lol. I do the 3 mile walk either 2 or 3 times a week (alongside other exercise). Does anyone do the video on youtube with the band? (It's a three mile walk). I don't have the band but I do use weights and they make me sweat more. I really like Leslie too, she's encouraging and makes you want to carry on.

never done the one with the band but i am going to invest in some ankle and wrist weight to get more out off it at the moment in enjoying doing it without im doing it everyday at the moment 2 miles walking and hoping to start swimming in a couple of weeks

today done 2/90 2 miles :)

oh donna im so pleased you liked it good luck with it hun xx

4/90 2 miles

lol donna least you are doing it today you could have a routine where you have one day doing them one day off i dare not do that as i start straying lolol

5/90

well done my 2 mile walk with leslie wow she is fab

6/90

well a new week and done my 2 mile walk

7/90

Back