Leslie Sansone~ Walk Away The Pounds

Sadly not - I did the school run last night and walked to a nearby park - practically limped the last 50 or so steps home!

hi donna
on my you must not do any more exercise till you get your ankle right you could do more damage hun you just take things slow till your better
take care xx

an hour walk today and 4 weeks ago i would not have walked up the step hill i went up today mrs L.S. changing my life for the better

2 mile L.S 15/90

hi donna
on my you must not do any more exercise till you get your ankle right you could do more damage hun you just take things slow till your better
take care xx
I think I might have figured out the problem Chezz - bloody obvious really - I do it barefoot on the carpet - gonna do it tomorrow wearing trainers - cos I manage to walk on it no problems - been out for a 110 min walk - no pain!
an hour walk today and 4 weeks ago i would not have walked up the step hill i went up today mrs L.S. changing my life for the better
2 mile L.S 15/90
Chezz you are a star!!! its amazing what seems so unachieveable at one point becomes just another part of your daily routine. Thank you for inspiring me to push harder and again for introducing me to LS xxx

I think I might have figured out the problem Chezz - bloody obvious really - I do it barefoot on the carpet - gonna do it tomorrow wearing trainers - cos I manage to walk on it no problems - been out for a 110 min walk - no pain!

Chezz you are a star!!! its amazing what seems so unachieveable at one point becomes just another part of your daily routine. Thank you for inspiring me to push harder and again for introducing me to LS xxx

donna
your more than welcome im so glad you have found something you like and i love L.S im not going to lie to you some mornings like this one i thought oh i cannot do it im all in lolol but no i put her on and once started i was ok but glad when it was cool down lolol but im not sure if you feel the same donna i feel like i have achieved something i have got me fat butt at last working out and wow dont i wobble i laugh my head off cause its all swinging about and going south my hubby says its is highlight of the day never laughed so much lol i do mind in these like slip on thing slippers from poundland and there really cool lol thanks so much for giving me the support with the walking and im so proud of you donna your a star to xxxx

done my 2 mile walk 16/90

Hey guys....

can I join you for daily accountability?

I aim to do at least one mile with Leslie a day for 30 days.

Just done the 1 mile gentle walk

Feeling good!

Hey guys....

can I join you for daily accountability?

I aim to do at least one mile with Leslie a day for 30 days.

Just done the 1 mile gentle walk

Feeling good!
hi cause you can the more the merrier good on you on your first 1 mile walk i think she is great

well done my 2 mile walk today struggled but did not give up i will get to 90 days i will

17/90 L.S walking 2 miles

Good going on 17 days...

I did another one miler today - a fast mile (15mins) - I certainly know I've done some exercise

Will I ever be fit enough to do a 2 miler....?

2/30

hi just judith
thankyou wow i ached today after it

wow you are on day 2 already so thats the start off your L.S you will do 2 miles when you body is ready and it will tell you when i stopped at 1 mile for quite a long time cause like i said to people then least im doing something not sat watching telly :D you are right though even after 1 mile you know you have walked out i love it i feel like i get a good workout all over and once i have done thats it till tomorrow then i like to do minr first thing in a morning before work trhen log here on break

good luck for tomorrows next mile x

well another day of L.S struggled today knackered lololol

18/90

well i think i have must have had a burst of energy today lolol done a 1 mile easy walk with L.S

really enjoyed it

Did 2 miles with Leslie this evening - the heart healthy walk. I would like a healthy heart :)

Sure know that I've worked out.... good to see I'm not the only one that sweats!

Over the weekend I plan to do my workout earlier in the day.

3/30

Did 2 miles with Leslie this evening - the heart healthy walk. I would like a healthy heart :)

Sure know that I've worked out.... good to see I'm not the only one that sweats!

Over the weekend I plan to do my workout earlier in the day.

3/30
hi
i love to do mine in the morning and then i think its over then till the next day lol lol plus it gives me that buzz all day that i have done it wow i sweat like mad when i have them i love it i like it when she says we are the sweating sisters lololol

2 mile L.S today

19/90

hi everyone well had a good morning
20/90 L.S.
starting to really get use to the waking up exercise work or out for the day i must remember this is what i will need to do now for the rest off my life to say fit ok not seven days a week when i have lost the weight but at least 3-5 days

Naughty me - didn't workout yesterday and only minimal walking of Pickle.... so back to day one

2 miler done today - Power Walk with Friends. Didn't use any hand weights.

Walking with Leslie makes me feel powerful.... even if I notice I have a hard time pulling in my belly button.

1/30

3 miler done tonight....

walking with Leslie makes me feel strong....

hope good results are reflected in weight loss.

on the dvd she showed you what 5 pounds of fat looks like in a lump - Helps to realise just what benefit I am giving to my body.

Hope everyone else is doing OK

Walk! Walk! Walk!

hi judith thats great honest you will see the weight loss

done my 2 mile L.S
21/90

Back