Leslie Sansone~ Walk Away The Pounds

donna thats great i think she is fab i think 2 miles then thats it till tomorrow and wow it works

8/90 LS

donna i will lol .....................................DONNA DONNA COME ON TIME FOR OUR WALK TO NO WHERE :D

2 mile LS this morning 9/90 X

good on you donna my cyber walking buddy so bloody proud of you

done my 2 mile LS 10/90

well 2 mile L.S walk today plus a 4 mile walk with o/h at a nice pace bloody hell i must be mad just the L.S now over the weekend lol:D

11/90

thanks donna wow i went to bed in agony the hips where really hurting taking it easy today :D you to are doing great you fitted it in you did not think oh sod it good on you xx

L.S 12/90

went over on my right ankle this morning...hurt but managed to get on with the day. when we got home and i tookmy uggs off my ankle is black!!! but i still managed to do 20 min brisk walk with ls

bloody hell donna hope your ok now wow you are committed hun hope it goes down soon

done L.S. 2 mile walk

13/90

Ankle and shins hurt this morning - took kids out to the park - walked for 2hrs 7 mins - so gonna give Leslie a miss today and rest this ankle!
do not blame you donna give it a rest for a couple of days hun wow you done well walk on it for that long hope it feels better soon ((((hugs)))

hi donna glad your ankle feeling better

2 miles L.S 14/90

Back