Leslie Sansone~ Walk Away The Pounds

I might invest in some weights like that....

must get down to doing some Leslie Miles ~ Walking the dog gets me fresh air but Leslie encourages me to work up a sweat....

How are you all doing?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Just wondering if any of you are still doing this, would love to chat with other people enjoying these workouts hugs Crystal xx

Hi Crystal,

I do these walks every day, started towards the end of last year and found 1 mile hard going, now up to 4 miles most days. I love them

Hope youre enjoying walking!

Claire

Hi everyone! Since seeing this thread, I looked those workouts up and I will be giving them a go as they seem the perfect way into exercising after a long absence! And any exercise is better than none!

hi everyone i looked these up on you tube after i saw this thread and think there really good so from monday i will be using them will use yoiu tube till my dvd set arrives going to start with the 2 mile one and work up a mile as i get fitter

good luck everyone
chezz

Hi there read this thread as needed exercise that I can fit in with whatever the weather. Looked up on youtube and started the walking at home. First mile Sunday and so far so good. Just did the 2 mile so fingers crossed will see how I get on!!

Good Luck I Loveeeeeeeee Leslise Sansone, I have lots a lot of weight with Leslie. I have gained back quite a bit of weight. I just came back to minimins and I am trying to get my motivation back to exercise, but I will be her to cheer you all on until I get it back together to start working out again with you guys.:)

hi tarty i did the two mile yesterday wow i know today i had done it going to have a rest today and then back on it tomorrow i feel that this fits into my life very easily and i do not mind doing it i will never see my bum in a gym no way but i am working up to going swimming and doing the aqua fit in a few weeks

hope all is going well

usa girl thanks for the support lol i need it

chezz

oh wow my tummy still hurting so a rest till tomorrow if anyone says to me these are not good i wll snap there heads off yes they do im using musles i have never used before xxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't realise how much more of a workout the 2 mile was going to be compared to the 1 mile. So did a 1 mile yesterday and the 2 mile today. Want to try and at least do the mile every day then maybe alternate the 2 and then attempt to work my way up to the 3 but not rushing it.

im giving the two mile one a miss for a bit going to do the 1 mile one till i feel its getting to easy then up to the two mile do not want to hurt myself again to me i would rather do 1 mile than do nothing at all
xx

Hello Ladies Well today I finally did it. I woke up this morning early, dusted off my old tapes and DvDs and put in my 5 mile leslie workout. I planned on doing only 1 mile, but before I knew it I had did the whole 5 mile Dvd. I guess I just have a lot on my mind,I just broke up with my boyfriend and I have been very sad. Anyhoo I am happy I did it. I remember when i lost weight before I did a Hour in the morning and one hour at night. Right now I am just trying to do it daily.

Chezz and Tardy you girls are doing great. lets keep each other motivated until we get to goal.

I would love to know what diet plan everyone is following. I will talk to you soon :D

hi sweet sorry to read about your break up with your boyfriend i hope your ok hun i have not done any this week due to a ear infection my balance is all over the place but i hope but next week i will be back at it as i really enjoy doing it xxxx

Another day another 5 miles done. I started this morning again thinking I would just do 1 mile but I did the whole 5 miles. It was hard too. At first i didnt want to work out, very sad about my ex and that I gained weight. That is one of the reasons that we broke up, he isnt atracted to me anymore since i gained weight, amongst other promblems, but that was the main reason. the story is so long, but wont get into all of it now. So anyway I was exercising with Leslie and i turned on some music to walk with and It helped! So I made it thru.

Chezz thanks for the words of encouragement it helps and I hope your ear infection gets better soon. I will be walking for both of us until you can get back on the walking wagon :whacky068:

Since my last reply on here haven't really done any walking except for a few proper ones outside lol Its been school hols for the kids and had my partners here too so with 6 kids in the house walking wasnt really the first thing on my mind. So weighed in half pound lighter this morning so back to it on Monday :cross:
Hope your ear infection has healed Chezz and sorry to hear about the break up USAGirl!!

Hello Ladies how are you all today. I am just checking in. Chezz I am hoping that ear infection is getting a little better, I know that can be painful and your balance will be off, but looking for you next week. ;) Hello Tarty a little walking is better than none. I surprised you are standing with 6 little ones. I didnt exercise today, i had a rough day. Arguing with my X, just upset me today. I didnt want to do anything, So I just relaxed today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.:)

hi usagirl men can be a pain lololol went on a 2 mile walk today but my ear infection is no better still feels crap hoping when antibiotics kick in i should be back to normal exercise monday i hope

Hello can I join in.

Been doing Leslie Sansone for about a fortnight now since finding her on YouTube. I have to say this is the 1st workout I've enjoyed and I've not made an excuse not to do!. I'm only small but terribly unfit, smoke and allergic to exercise ha ha. I started with the two mile 1st and have gone up to the 3 mile. I like the fact there are no fiddly moves that get me in a tiz. My arms and legs don't really like to move in different directions as I have no coordination. I've already noticed a change in my body shape. Can anyone point me in the direction of the 4 and 5 mile walks on YouTube please.

hi cdb if you just put that in to you tube it will show up it just

takes some trolling through but you will get her lol i love it she makes me laugh when she says walk walk nice nice im starting off on the 1 mile at the moment as im so unfit did not realize how much i can do my walking outside and i do about 4 miles but im going at my own pace with her i like to push myself but your more then welcome to join us chezz x

Back