let's do it 100% 30 days support thread

Day 3 ahoy :)

Porridge
Mac n cauliflower
Soup

And Spanish omlette for tea :)

Have a good day all x

Hope everyone is doing well ... I'm still 100% even though we had a early Halloween disco to attend with lots of rubbish and bacon butties ... but I resisted. Next few days are going to be tough .. I have visitors staying over tonight, travelling for work tomorrow (which is always difficult when I'm on the road), and visitors staying for the weekend plus two children's bday parties (1 to attend and the other to arrange for the weekend) .. scrream ! This I think is going to be my toughest week yet to get through. I haven't told anyone (apart from hubby and kids)that I'm doing S&S and not sure how I'm going to hide it from visitors staying over. Starting to feel a bit stressed over it ! One step at a time, one challenge at a time ... got to stay 100% !

Im on day 31, 14lbs so far and a weigh in on Friday. Really starting to notice the difference now and can't stop smiling. Always 100%, if i didn't id only be cheating myself. Good luck everyone. Stay focused.

Everyone is doing grand

I am sitting here with a rubbling tum going to have a peppermint tea to see if that helps

I'm having mac and cauliflower for lunch. Lots of coffee n coke this afternoon :)

Hope I see the 8s on Monday!!

Hope everyone is doing well ... I'm still 100% even though we had a early Halloween disco to attend with lots of rubbish and bacon butties ... but I resisted. Next few days are going to be tough .. I have visitors staying over tonight, travelling for work tomorrow (which is always difficult when I'm on the road), and visitors staying for the weekend plus two children's bday parties (1 to attend and the other to arrange for the weekend) .. scrream ! This I think is going to be my toughest week yet to get through. I haven't told anyone (apart from hubby and kids)that I'm doing S&S and not sure how I'm going to hide it from visitors staying over. Starting to feel a bit stressed over it ! One step at a time, one challenge at a time ... got to stay 100% !

Why don't you have 3 packs with one high protein, low carb meal? If they see you eating a "proper meal" that may stop them asking questions. The packs when added with your veg allowance don't look too ominous. Don't get stressed hun, you're doing so well!! Good luck and hope you have a good time! All these parties you've got going on, I'm jealous!! Haha xx

MissAmyMarie said:
Why don't you have 3 packs with one high protein, low carb meal? If they see you eating a "proper meal" that may stop them asking questions. The packs when added with your veg allowance don't look too ominous. Don't get stressed hun, you're doing so well!! Good luck and hope you have a good time! All these parties you've got going on, I'm jealous!! Haha xx

I'd tell them it's a quorn meal!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry about other people!! Nobody has ever commented on my cauliflower cheese at lunch! More important doing thus for you, gave protein and packs if its easier :)

Struggling with ny crohns right now, so see how I go today. Slowly try a pack once I'm home!

Have a good day all x

Have a soup in a mug. No one will know what you are eating

Great ideas, thanks everyone and thank you so much for your support !! Survived the visitors last night, hubby made chicken breast with cauli, leeks and carrots with a cheese sauce. But very carefully he made me the same without the carrots and made up a pasta pack for me as my sauce ... nobody even realised ! :D And it was delicious :) ... Got through today travelling, took a bar with me and had it at 2ish, then wasn't home too late so caught up with my packs. Stuffed now having everything in a short time ! Just the weekend to face ... definitely going to have the soup in a mug idea ! Positive thinking, I can do it!

How's everyone else going ? RebekahR, hope you are alright ? Did you manage to have any packs ? x

I've got a question guys and dolls. When you're really dying for a snack is it ok to have a little protein? Like some salmon or something? Or maybe cucumber? Just wondering because this time of month I get extra peckish ha xx

I'm alright hun, crohns is kicking my butt! Try again today with a pack or two. Everything making me very unwell right now, water, pack or protein!!

Far as snacks spread your packs and protein out. Nibble on veggies, half a bar, half a shake etc. I always have extra protein for training or period time. Just measure and add to your total for the day

Xx

I'm alright hun, crohns is kicking my butt! Try again today with a pack or two. Everything making me very unwell right now, water, pack or protein!!

Far as snacks spread your packs and protein out. Nibble on veggies, half a bar, half a shake etc. I always have extra protein for training or period time. Just measure and add to your total for the day

Xx

Thanks Hun, I feel like your my very own diet councillor hahaha xx

Hey guys, how are you all doing ? After a week from hell last week, I did stay 100% but just by the skin of my teeth ! Not the greatest of losses this week but a loss is a loss. Started TOTM again ! Was on for a month, then came off for a couple of days but back on again ..... So frustrating !!! Anyone else suffered with this whilst on VLCD? X

Back