Lets get it on

Fearless

Dear diary,

I'm here for the last time getting rid of this weight, its now or never. No more blaming addiction to food, depression, anxiety, etc im taking responsibility for my life and getting back to me. No more fear of life and what happens when ive lost the weight, ive come so far getting nearly 3stone off and i refuse to slip back and put it all back on, i can do this!

stats
height: 5ft4
start weight:10stone 13.8lb
goal weight 1: 10stone
ultimate goal weight:9stone 2lb

Day one today, bring it on :D

Fearless xx

Last edited:
Hi mate, keep up that positive attitude and ull get there :) How did you lose the other 3stone if u dont mind me asking? x

Hi mate, keep up that positive attitude and ull get there :) How did you lose the other 3stone if u dont mind me asking? x

Hi hun, thanks for the support :eek: it was a mix really of calories in the beginning and then cambridge, had bad few weeks where ive been eating was worried about putting lots back on but to be honest i havent yet! so here to do this now while im mentally capable of it :D

Fearless xx

Also thought ide mention getting married august 2012 and the dress on my sig is one of the options for me, if i can get the weight off as its not very forgiving :p im not just a nutter who randomly puts pics of wedding dresses on their sig :cool:

Fearless xx

Ohhhh its lush, what is more of a motivator that a wedding dress! What was your start/finish weight last time on cd? x

i went from 13 stone 10lb to 12stone 7lb restricting calories and walking and then from 12st 7lb to 10stone 9.4lb on cdiet in just under 5 weeks, ive been eating like a pig now for a few weeks and only gained 4.4lb so pretty good considering what could have been the damage and i used to be able to put on 4lb a day lol, i think the difference being this time is that since being on cdiet my tummy is smaller so even though i feel like ive been eating loads compared to what i ate before the diet it doesnt come close!

How long have you been on the diet hun?

Fearless xx

You have done so well, Ive had so many failed re-starts on this diet but the first time round I lost 2.5stone in 5 weeks but then the compliments started coming and I gave up thinking I was done...so wasnt done! This is gonna be my final time re-starting/doing the diet cos I think I cant keep falling back on it with the mentality that its ok to eat what I want cos I can ss for a week and lose it. This is the 6th day of my re-start and im in the zone this time, if I can get through this weekend then ill be well on my way....so far so good! x

You have done so well, Ive had so many failed re-starts on this diet but the first time round I lost 2.5stone in 5 weeks but then the compliments started coming and I gave up thinking I was done...so wasnt done! This is gonna be my final time re-starting/doing the diet cos I think I cant keep falling back on it with the mentality that its ok to eat what I want cos I can ss for a week and lose it. This is the 6th day of my re-start and im in the zone this time, if I can get through this weekend then ill be well on my way....so far so good! x

i know how you feel hun and i keep thinking oh i can eat today will start tomorrow (tomorrow never comes!) as i think it will come off so fast on this diet (forgetting it isnt easy!) i REFUSE to get back to my high weight, when i reached 10st 9 i was so happy, actually had a waist again- got into size 14 jeans and was feeling like a normal person, im so close to getting back to me i cannot let myself down this time- summer is upon us and i cannot bear another one in jeans and coat/cardy boiling to death the thought of it kills me. My dream at the minute sad as it is, is just to be able to wear summery clothes (no black!) a vest top and shorts anything and not feel like everyones looking at me and going why is she wearing that she looks hideous :ashamed0005:(which now i mention it they must think every summer when im in jeans and a coat haha)

Fearless xx

I dont ever remember being 10 stone anything lol so I envy you that your already there :) My targets on here are set for 12s as I was planning on moving to sw and doing the red days but need to see how I feel once I get there and hopefullly that wont take that long?!?!?! Im with you on the nice summery clothes as im normally in trousers with dresses over the top...never legs out lol!! We will get there tho pal xxx

I dont ever remember being 10 stone anything lol so I envy you that your already there :) My targets on here are set for 12s as I was planning on moving to sw and doing the red days but need to see how I feel once I get there and hopefullly that wont take that long?!?!?! Im with you on the nice summery clothes as im normally in trousers with dresses over the top...never legs out lol!! We will get there tho pal xxx

My lowest weight was just under 9 stone but that was nearly 4 year ago :cry: i had alot of issues back then im pretty much starved myself to be at that weight and didnt feel slim at all, this time when i get to goal im going to appreciate it and stay there! ive got an underactive thyroid which is hopefully now under control with the tablets im on and need to focus on my need to binge eat! At the end of the day goal weights are just a number and its the weight you are happiest at when you find it that matters the most- you will get there hun! after cwp i plan on going to weight watchers and using their new pro points plan to keep weight in check, i just need to actually get there first lol.

Fearless xx

I'm also with you both on the summer clothes! When I first started I said I do not want another fat summer where I hide in layers and boil to death. The hot weather over the past few weeks has scared me in to being motivated now. I even wore a dress with bare legs a couple of weeks ago... Something I have never ever done. We only went to a country pub for lunch and I felt silly but no one looked at me disgusted like I thought they would haha.

I always see larger ladies wearing shorts and vest tops and they don't seem bothered or self concious but I don't think I'll ever be the same!

I'm also with you both on the summer clothes! When I first started I said I do not want another fat summer where I hide in layers and boil to death. The hot weather over the past few weeks has scared me in to being motivated now. I even wore a dress with bare legs a couple of weeks ago... Something I have never ever done. We only went to a country pub for lunch and I felt silly but no one looked at me disgusted like I thought they would haha.

I always see larger ladies wearing shorts and vest tops and they don't seem bothered or self concious but I don't think I'll ever be the same!

My partners sister is a big girl technically speaking but she wears clothes so well i envy her, she always looks fab and unlike me she doesnt seem to sweat lol i look like a sweaty pig in the summer :p i actually wore a vest top a couple of weeks back but it was dark colour and still wore my dark jeans felt like a right div next to OHs brothers girlfriend, she is tiny and wearing little skimpy short and white vest top - im determined this time im gonna get a body im proud of and not stick out like a sore thumb- im quite a quirky dresser and dont look normal lol and dont plan on it just wanna look like me and wear my type of clothes and look good in them!

Fearless xx

Fearless said:
My partners sister is a big girl technically speaking but she wears clothes so well i envy her, she always looks fab and unlike me she doesnt seem to sweat lol i look like a sweaty pig in the summer :p i actually wore a vest top a couple of weeks back but it was dark colour and still wore my dark jeans felt like a right div next to OHs brothers girlfriend, she is tiny and wearing little skimpy short and white vest top - im determined this time im gonna get a body im proud of and not stick out like a sore thumb- im quite a quirky dresser and dont look normal lol and dont plan on it just wanna look like me and wear my type of clothes and look good in them!

Fearless xx

I'm intrigued by what you mean by 'quirky dresser' :) I know how you feel!!!! I love clothes and I always go browsing round the vintage shops where I live but all the sizes are tiny :( I can't wait until I'm the size I want to be and I can wear the sort of clothes I want to wear and not look silly.

I'm intrigued by what you mean by 'quirky dresser' :) I know how you feel!!!! I love clothes and I always go browsing round the vintage shops where I live but all the sizes are tiny :( I can't wait until I'm the size I want to be and I can wear the sort of clothes I want to wear and not look silly.

Ha im no lady gaga weirdo wearing melons on me head but not sure how to describe lol :cool: love vintage clothes! theres a gorgeous vintage shop in the next town but they are always tiny sizes and youve gotta look delicate which im not lol. gotta admit shoes are my vice (probably cos i know they fit haha) have you heard of ironfist shoes? they are my brand. i want to attach pics of my next five pairs that i want but not sure how lol.

Ive been having a lil skim of your diary and see you are going back to college in september! me too im going to do the year long access course hopefully to get into uni the following year- fingers crossed!

Fearless xx

Fearless said:
Ha im no lady gaga weirdo wearing melons on me head but not sure how to describe lol :cool: love vintage clothes! theres a gorgeous vintage shop in the next town but they are always tiny sizes and youve gotta look delicate which im not lol. gotta admit shoes are my vice (probably cos i know they fit haha) have you heard of ironfist shoes? they are my brand. i want to attach pics of my next five pairs that i want but not sure how lol.

Ive been having a lil skim of your diary and see you are going back to college in september! me too im going to do the year long access course hopefully to get into uni the following year- fingers crossed!

Fearless xx

Yes!!!!! I fell in love with the zombie stomper heels a couple of years ago but I suck at walking in heels so never got them :( I've seen a matching zombie stomper bikini on eBay haha I really want it!!!!! I'm not sure how to attach pics using the web cos I always use the iPhone app but try and attach pictures! I think I've got the shoe loving gene off my mum. She has loads of pairs of irregular choice shoes and im so jealous.

Not going back to college this year :( can't afford it unfortunately! My OH is graduating from uni this year and we have agreed that when he has a decent job I can go back full time and either do the access to art and design course or foundation art for a year :) what are you planning on studying at uni?

Yes!!!!! I fell in love with the zombie stomper heels a couple of years ago but I suck at walking in heels so never got them :( I've seen a matching zombie stomper bikini on eBay haha I really want it!!!!! I'm not sure how to attach pics using the web cos I always use the iPhone app but try and attach pictures! I think I've got the shoe loving gene off my mum. She has loads of pairs of irregular choice shoes and im so jealous.

Not going back to college this year :( can't afford it unfortunately! My OH is graduating from uni this year and we have agreed that when he has a decent job I can go back full time and either do the access to art and design course or foundation art for a year :) what are you planning on studying at uni?

the zombie stomper ones are class lol. i only wear heels on night out feels good not being a short arse for a change haha. i cannit walk in them mind but they look bloody good :p always get comments on me shoes ha.

have you got any tattoos? where are your from?

not sure what choice there is where you live but if you cant afford to go back in september at the colleges around here there is an intensive course from january to may and gets you to college that same year so maybe an option for you? planning on doing sociology and criminology combined course lord knows what im gonna do as a career mind but its the only thing im interested in so possibly working within the police in future? my fella is going back to uni to do his civil engineering degree so maybe he can support me and i can have a life of leisure if he gets a good job through it lol. i wish! why couldnt i have fell in love with a millionaire sheesh :p

Fearless xx

Fearless said:
the zombie stomper ones are class lol. i only wear heels on night out feels good not being a short arse for a change haha. i cannit walk in them mind but they look bloody good :p always get comments on me shoes ha.

have you got any tattoos? where are your from?

not sure what choice there is where you live but if you cant afford to go back in september at the colleges around here there is an intensive course from january to may and gets you to college that same year so maybe an option for you? planning on doing sociology and criminology combined course lord knows what im gonna do as a career mind but its the only thing im interested in so possibly working within the police in future? my fella is going back to uni to do his civil engineering degree so maybe he can support me and i can have a life of leisure if he gets a good job through it lol. i wish! why couldnt i have fell in love with a millionaire sheesh :p

Fearless xx

Yesssss I love tattoos! I'm watching LA Ink as I type actually haha. I've got a swallow on each collarbone and another swallow on my wrist. I'm currently in the process of booking another one in :) have you got any??

I'm from Sheffield but living in Leeds at the moment. I am taking a wild guess that you're from the north east as you said cannit and class haha!! My OH is from the north east and I've picked up both those words from him lol!

Haha I'd love to do nothing and be a lady of leisure. My boyfriend is looking at going in to design engineering after uni as that's what his dad does working in Nigeria and it pays well so he seems to think he can support us both and i wouldn't have to work cos his mum doesn't! I wish!!!!!!

Yesssss I love tattoos! I'm watching LA Ink as I type actually haha. I've got a swallow on each collarbone and another swallow on my wrist. I'm currently in the process of booking another one in :) have you got any??

I'm from Sheffield but living in Leeds at the moment. I am taking a wild guess that you're from the north east as you said cannit and class haha!! My OH is from the north east and I've picked up both those words from him lol!

Haha I'd love to do nothing and be a lady of leisure. My boyfriend is looking at going in to design engineering after uni as that's what his dad does working in Nigeria and it pays well so he seems to think he can support us both and i wouldn't have to work cos his mum doesn't! I wish!!!!!!

have you got any pics im addicted to tats :p ive got both my feet done (one is a koi fish) and the other is stars, got my wrist done stupidly when i was younger (first tat) its only small its a chinese symbol which says woman- do not ask me why lol getting it removed cos it looks rubbish- got my next three tats booked in for next month getting a mexican womans head on my side and underneath in fancy writing the serenity prayer and on my other side getting a quote in fancy writing it says 'Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed' cant wait big inspiration for getting this weight off asap!

Give myself away there like didnt i lol yeah from sunderland although live in south shields atm with oh, planning on moving back to newcastle when we both back at uni! gonna try and work out how to upload pics so i can show you my tats!

Fearless xx

Back