LETS TALK ABOUT .....S*E*X!!!

Well, hubby (jamesky) and I have both lost 4 stones each and we can happily say that we have been a lot more randier since starting the diet. We are gradually increasing our repertoire and often notice that parts of our bods have changed/shrunk/improved if ya get my meanin'!

We often say what are we gonna be like when we have lost even more weight but we both seemed to have quite an immediate reaction after losing weight the first week.

Helen;)

P.S. Its great exercise for toning up too! lol

What all this rib clashing lark?? me thinks you can avoid that!:rolleyes: so...do tell more about this "experiment"

Moley30 - things "shrinking"!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: oh no!!!

Kazz - sounds like a nice man to me....yummy men are never a bad thing!!

Not in THAT department Coley! Don't worry lol. Definitely NOT in that department!;)

Helen

oi!! I'm 21 and a mature woman.....lol...I think you'll find! :) hot men are hot men and they won't be 21 forever....;)

Moley30 - was worried for you there....suppose it's "growing" in proportion to the weight loss eh?? hee hee :p

Kazz how old are you babes?????

You are such a goddesss!!! I love the fact that bloke is all over you - treat em mean and keep em keen eh?

Talking of young and hot! Any of you watch make me a supermodel. That Albert was gorgeous, he stood out a mile from the rest at first glance. If I was only a few years younger!

Dizzy x

But that ginger gorgeous bar man/boy last night was only 21 and boy i would sooooooooooooooo go there! but not dating just for a one time only! haha i think i've contradicted everything i've said tonight!!!! Just fantasy world!!

I highly recommend one time events with younger blokes....my problem with them really only stems from the fact that they can converse better with my daughter than with me, since they are generally on the same mental wavelenght!!!

Ooh glad I saw this thread - most strangely when me and hubby started on SS our libidos plummetted :confused:

Can't understand it, never before in my entire life has this happened.

Ooh glad I saw this thread - most strangely when me and hubby started on SS our libidos plummetted :confused:

Can't understand it, never before in my entire life has this happened.

Hi Kath

Thanks for joining in the discussion.

I'm sure it is our bodies way of preserving energy and also something to do with us being so focused on the diet that we can't relax enough if we do it may take our eye off the 'diet' ball. I don't actually think it's a bad thing in the short term. Our priority at the sole source stage is to get the weight off.

Just think how fantastic it will be and the opportunities it will open up. At least like us you are both doing this together have the same 'problem' and goals so totally understand and can accept.

I'm beginning to think a visit to Ann Summers may be a fun break from the Christmas shopping! Keep reading and adding to this thread it is so much fun and may, just may help get you in the mood!

Dizzy x

I've never been out with a guy older than me!!!!! People always think I'm younger than I am.. so i tend to always pull guys a lot younger than me.. I'm 36.. and apart from two guys the same age as me a couple of years ago .. I've tended to date guys from 19 up to 27 ish!!! (the one that was 19 lied about his age, he told me he was 22... i would normally draw the line at 21.. but it was the best sh@g ever!!!!)

Guy i currently fancy the pants off is a barman and hes 22.. and its not like I want to marry him or anything.. just a sh@g or ten will do!

Hi great thread
My libido has increased 10 fold since LL :)

I was married to my ex for 16 years Im 37 now,I was 17 when we met he was nearly 27 and now Im with my Oh who is 39,Ive never been out with antone younger than me ,have wondered ;) but I would feel like theyre mum.Got chatted up by a 22 year old Satd night :D

XXC

Back