ProPoints Libbys new start 2012

Earthmother

Likes to cook
The last time I posted on this site was 2 years ago on the Xenical forum. I found the people lovely and got lots of support. Unfortunately I lost my lovely husband to cancer and have just kind of got my life together now, so am ready to get my weight under control. I started the WW pro points system yesterday, (Weigh in Wed nights) and although I was out at a family lunch, my aunts birthday, I managed to stay within the 29 points. Heres hoping for a success story.

Well, got the first weekend of my diet over and have still only used 20 of my weeklys. Went to the pub twice and had a good drink, have swapped from lager to vodka and slimline tonic.

Had my 1st weigh in last night and have lost 4.5 lbs. I am very pleased with this as I can honestly say I havent really felt hungry. I used all my points and 22pp from my weeklies. I must try to get more exercise, or more accurately some exercise as I dont get any, due to my being bone idle.

A bit disappointed with yesterday, used 8 from weeklies and it was only the first day of my diet week. Did go out for lunch though and used 20 on that. I'm going to a party on Saturday night where there will be a buffet, the girl catering is a fab cook and my biggest weakness is pastry, can't resist it. I'll have to keep the rest of my weeklies for that and try to stick to salads, smoked salmon and prawns etc.

Went to a party last night where I thought there was going to be a buffet but luckily the food was a selection of curries, rices and Indian picky things. I chose plain basmati rice and chicken curry and avoided the samosas, bhajis, naans etc. Did have desert though and a bottle of wine. My daily total came to 59pp, so used 30 from my weekly points. Not too bad.

Back