LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

Well done !! :D Great loss!!

Be careful with the exercise though - if you can do it, fully go ahead! :D However, heavy workouts can slow the losses on the scales and it translates to INCH losses instead. So don't be discouraged if after loads of running around you lose 1-2lb next week... I'm sure you'll more than feel it in your clothes instead. ;)

x

Yeah I hope so, I prefer the inch loss really :) the ultimate goal is getting back into my old pretty clothes, and I'm incredibly keen on toning up, might wait until after I've been to the doctors for a chest x-ray tomorrow though (and then wait for results)

xxx

Re: LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

You lucky girl cant wait for mine to fall into that think its a few more pounds for me.

Definitely love the results on this diet :)

Day 9

finding today a bit difficult but very proud of myself. I spent the day making up a picnic for my OH tomorrow and making him a birthday cake and didn't even lick my fingers. Had all my food packs for today and wanting more, but not hungry at all. Just got to get through watching people eat the Bakewell cake I made tonight =( xxx

Day 9

finding today a bit difficult but very proud of myself. I spent the day making up a picnic for my OH tomorrow and making him a birthday cake and didn't even lick my fingers. Had all my food packs for today and wanting more, but not hungry at all. Just got to get through watching people eat the Bakewell cake I made tonight =( xxx

Well done! I don't think I would have been able to stay strong I would have had to eat some. Great will power!

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi. Wondered where you went, not seen you in the JUDDD section for a while but found you now. I may be joining you very soon. Need to drop these last 28 lb (plus the regain). Visiting this section to hopefully give me a kick up the bottom and find my motivation again x

Well done! I don't think I would have been able to stay strong I would have had to eat some. Great will power!

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi. Wondered where you went, not seen you in the JUDDD section for a while but found you now. I may be joining you very soon. Need to drop these last 28 lb (plus the regain). Visiting this section to hopefully give me a kick up the bottom and find my motivation again x

hey! Yeah unfortunately kept getting ill and going on and off diets. I'm on day 10 with this though and I find I have so much will power now and im so determined, also so easy to follow. Let me know when you make your decision whatever you choose =) xxx

Day 12 - still surviving

After a long weekend of being surrounded by food and making food for other people I've come out of the other end victorious, I have stayed 100% and so proud of myself, I hope I receive a big loss on Thursdays weigh in for all my efforts :)

To be honest I do really enjoy this diet, the only thing I was slightly worried about was raceforlife in July (my dad always puts a big BBQ on) but it turns out that falls on week 13 for me, so I shall try and eat, thought not too much

How are we all doing then? good weekends? xxx

Yay for surviving the weekend that's usually when we all go wobbly.

Weekends are hard and that darn voice in our heads never shuts up on weekend ha ha

Yes youll have the reward on the scales :) your doing really well and as for july you can have some chicken and salad.

Thanks, I really hope so, want to reach the 1 stone mark this week, only got to lose 2.8lbs for that, hoping my body is up to it.

Did a lot of walking at the weekend as well which I hope will help.

For the BBQ I know I'd be perfectly happy with a chicken salad but my Dad does not understand diets at all, I will have to lay down the law closer to the time :) xxx

Fingers crossed for the 2.8 youll do it. I love going into the next stone brackets ss suddenly im so much lighter ha ha even tho its only a pound or so ha hs

Yes lay down the law and it should be ok im sure you will be so on a roll by then that it wont be a problem.

My family are ok about the diet ss my mum has done it her self.

Yeah I'm only worried because by then I should be fairly close to goal and he won't accept a 9st.something person telling him he's on a diet, to be honest I'll probably feign stomach pains and not tell him I'm dieting, sounds deceitful but he keeps telling me he's going to diet and doesn't so I'm not bothered about lying to him anymore :( quite a sad state of affairs really.

Yes stomach ache upset stomach tooth ache all those are valid reasons that people dont force food on to you. You got to do what you got to do to survive these situations.

Wow 9st thats tiny, im tall so I looked awful at 9 st. 9.12-10.4 im happy.
Id actually be happy if I was 11 stone at the mo lol but one day I will be :)

I was 9st before and miss it, I was a healthy size 8 as I have quite a small bone structure, I'd be happy at a toned size 10 at whatever weight if I can manage that, but I've never been slim AND toned so 9st is just the general goal for now.

It's amazing what a couple inches difference in height can mean for your weight. xxx

Day 13

Today has been good so far, although I had the mushroom pasta and it was far too salty for me, don't think I'll be having that again, ick!

It's sooooooo sunny outside and I'm stuck working :( might go for a walk a bit later, that would be nice

How are we all doing today then?

xxx

I was 9st before and miss it, I was a healthy size 8 as I have quite a small bone structure, I'd be happy at a toned size 10 at whatever weight if I can manage that, but I've never been slim AND toned so 9st is just the general goal for now.

It's amazing what a couple inches difference in height can mean for your weight. xxx

Ive been 9st 2lbs I had no boobs I was a 32AA bust and skin n bone really about a size 6-8 wasnt a good look for me lol

Yes toned is defo the way forward

Day 13

Today has been good so far, although I had the mushroom pasta and it was far too salty for me, don't think I'll be having that again, ick!

It's sooooooo sunny outside and I'm stuck working :( might go for a walk a bit later, that would be nice

How are we all doing today then?

xxx

Its beautiful for walking ive been out for sn 8 mile walk today and sun was shinning.it was a struggle being on the diet but I did it ok. Feet ache so next time trainers.

I liked the mushroom one yummy

Ah, that doesn't sound healthy, when I was 9st last I was a 32 C/D and still had a bit of wobble to me, definitely have small bones for my height I think.

I can't wait to get out in the sun!!! very jealous of you!

Day 14

Weigh in day tomorrow, very excited as I peaked at the scales today and I've definitely hit the stone mark. Fingers crossed for a little more tomorrow.

Got today off work to organise myself, sell some stuff on gumtree, tidy around, going to be good :) x

Back