Lil Miss Techno Food Diary - Lets do it ;)

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
Ok, i think i need to do this. If anyone sees something they don't think is right please feel free to tell me :)
I am going to put down how i feel 2 at the end

5 Foot 1 ........13 stone 3 pound

Start Date ... Tuesday 9th February .....

Breakfast ....

2 Weetabix (2 Point)
Skimmed Milk 1 Point

11 am

Orange 1 point

1 pm

Salad bowl with lettuce, sprinkle of cheese, tomatoe, chicken, tiny bit of coleslaw.
7 points

3 pm

Muffin (let down raging i ate this) 8 points?

Dinner

1 potatoe 2 points
brussel sprouts 0 points
2 Healthy Op Rashers 3 points

2 points over :( ok not bad compare to me binging most days and way over my points

Hey just noticed your diary there :D...stick at the diary it really helps i think.

But as for your muffin..what kind was it? I doubt it would 8 points..? Wasn't there any nutritional info with it...? Try get the values...it might not be as bad as you think after all

Good luck x

hello thanks :) i am kinda playing safe. The muffin isnt like the ones out of the packets in the local shops, its out of a coffee shop beside me and it doesnt seem to be to bad? i could be wrong tho. Im trying to get myself off them but im addicted to them :(

todays diary

Breakfast ... Muffin :mad: 8 Points

11 am - Bagel :) 3 points

2 pm - beans on toast :D 4 Points

6pm - Bag of Chips :rolleyes: 8 points (was on the run and driving)

Total 23 points - 0 points over

Not really a great eating diary but still kept to points, so kinda getting back on track just have to think more healthy now :rolleyes:

crumpets are loverly!!! think theyre only 1 point each and theyre quite thick you could try one of them instead of muffins for a while maybe, theyre deeeelicious especially wen toasted and spread with one cheese triangle and that would only be 1.5 points altogether :)

ya they are gorge there the ones with only 75 calories got them in tescos marks and sparks do ones too, both their own brand oh they are so filling especially with a cuppa tea :) noice :)

Hey Hun!
About the muffins.... not sure if this helps, but Weight Watchers do Blueberry Muffins. My local Tescos sells them and they are only 2.5points each!!!!! They are quite nice, probably not as moist as your coffee shop ones, but they are well worth a try. My boyf hates most WW stuff, but he had 1 and said it was a little dry but apart from that it was quite nice.
Goodluck with this weeks weightloss attempt! And Happy Valentines Day!
xxx

Hey sunshine, well done on the points.! also just a tip for dry cake.... sprinkle a few drops of water on the top ( bout 1/2 -1 teaspoon) and put in the mirco for a few seconds, should make them more moist :)

I did it,i got into the right frame of mind wohooo about bloody time and i ditched the muffin in the morn which makes such a difference in points

Breakfast
2 Weetabix 2 points
Skimmed Milk 1 point

Lunch
Bagel 3 points

Dinner
3 scoups Potatoe 3 points?
Brocolli 0 Points
Carrots 0 Points
small stake 3 points ?

1 scoup of Ben & Jerry 3 points
slice of pie heated up 4 points id say

I did my diet a bit different today, i get extremly hungry around 1130/12 so i ate a bagel, then i didnt have to eat until dinner. This could work for me WOHOOO

OH MY god i have points left over even

23 points a day
19 points used :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Doing well today so far. The bagel keeps me full till dinner.

Breakfast
3 weetabix - 3 points
skimmed milk 1 point

Lunch
bagel 3 points

Friend coming over for dinner.

I plan on putting on fish (Donegal Catch) not sure what it's like pointwise I'll have a look when I get home, oven chips and peas.

Desert - meringue nest and scoup of ice cream

I will complete this tonight :)

cont..... from last post

dinner i had

over chips 4 points
fish 5 1/2 it worked out at agh

meringue nest 1/2 point
scoup ice cream 2 points

Total today : 19 points
4 left over again wohoooooo

agh spoke to soon ha boyfriend and I broke up last nite so prob feeling down this morn so went straight for the muffin

breakfast

Muffin 8 points

lunch

bagel 3 points
Alphin Bar fruit and Nut 2 points
dinner

weird dinner but
beans 2 1/2 points
Tuna in springwater 2 1/2 points

Total today = 18 points :eek:
cool when i come back from the Salon ill have a lil treat

oh wait 2 oranges = 20 points Today :D
im allowed 23

hope your ok hun xxx

ah thanks hun, yea seem to be ok so far, i dont think it has hit me yet tho. I suffer bad from really bad anxiety attacks so they have been keeping at bay so fingers crosssed

and a packet of Tayto Crunch 1 1/2 points
still under points :D

I think its cause the bagel is so filling and its low in points for something that fills you. Cant eat bagel every day tho, so I will have to try find something else filling lol

Back