Lil Miss Techno Food Diary - Lets do it ;)

Oh Hun I'm sorry to hear you have had a tough couple of days. Your eating is great considering what you are going through! When things are a bit easier for you, I know you'll beat that Muffin Habit!
Thinking of you!
xxx

Hey Sunshine, sorry about you and b/f, and you were doing so well with giving up the muffin the mules too :( - Hope you start to feel better about thing soon. Have a fab weekend. xxx

PS - What part of the Mids you originally from? I'm a Black Country gal meself :D xxx
hey chic, im from ireland (midlands) live in Dublin now tho i better change that.

Friday Food Diary

Breakfast
Muffin 8 points

Lunch
Bagel 3 points
I had a packet of M&Ms 6 Points?? :eek:
(I just did the calculation)

Dinner
Bag of chips 8 Points
bar of Diary Fruit and Nut 4 points? just worked that out is that correct

Also had a slice of homemade brown bread 2 points ?

CRAP 31 Points, went 8 points over

But i saved some during the week so that cancels that out. Won't be eating choc bars like that again agh

Saturday 20 Feb

Breakfast
1 Boiled Egg 2 points
1 Slice Homemade Brown Bread 2
2 Slices W Watchers Bread 1 1/2

Lunch
6 Cream Crackers 3 points
2 slices of Salmon 2 points
Pink & White 1/2 point

Dinner
Garlic Cheese Chip 12 (prob more??)

Last edited:
Congratulations on your weight loss. Sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend though. xxx

thanks hun, yea i went on a site and found it, am i wrong :confused: hope not cause i just had a tray of garlic cheese chip and i feel sick after it, wont be having them again agh

the cal and sat fat was on the egg box lol it was 2 points, they were a bit bigger then normal 2

Welldone!!!!!!

Wow:wow: Hun, that is a fantastic loss!!!!:happy096:
You've done so well, 5lbs is a huge amount!:talk017:
Keep up the goodwork Sweetie!

And about the eggs you are both right! An average small/medium egg is 1.5points and a large one 2points.

I think I should take a leaf out of your book Hun and check the nutritional values more often! The ingredients and therefore the calories and saturated fat in products always seem to change. Certainly wouldn't hurt to check more often!

Last edited:
they do seem to be always changing for the better, the McCainn Microwave chips use to be 5 points now seemly only 2 1/2. I am back in full swing with WW now, i needed that loss. I use to join WW and in weigh in I wouldnt even lose a pound so im over the moooooooon ;)

Sunday 21 Feb

Breakfast
2 Slices WW Bread 1 1/2 points
1 Homemade Fairycake 2 points
1 Slice Homemade Brown Bread 1 Point

Lunch 12 midday
4 Cream Crackers 2 Points
1 Slice Salmon 1 Point

3pm was hungry
1 Small Egg 1 1/2
2 Slices WW Bread 1 1/2

Dinner
Bag Chips from Chippers 8 points
ice cream 4

Snacks
Pink & White 1/2 point

Used up my 23 points

Last edited:
Breafast

Muffin 8 points

Lunch

Brown bread 2slices 2 points
tomatoes 0 points
red onion 0 points
egg mayo 4 points
animal bar 2 points

dinner

brussel spourts 0 point
salmon 2 points
scoup ice cream 3 points
cream 3

24 points
1 point over

Last edited:
congrats on your FIVE POUNDS LOSS!!!!!! hun tthat is so awesome :) bet it tastes better than any muffin :)

Tuesday 23 Feb

Breakfast
the dreaded muffin 8 points

Lunch
2slices brown bread
tomotoes 0 points
lettuce 0 points
tiny smear egg mayo 2 point,hardly any

dinner
3 fish fingers 3 points
oven chips 5 points

sounds good point wise. you gonna try and give up the muffins again? why not make your own low fat ones?

sounds good point wise. you gonna try and give up the muffins again? why not make your own low fat ones?

If I could just stick with the weetabix I'd have load points. I do have great intentions of not going near the muffin but then when I get up and by coffee shop that's it, it draws me in ha :(

Thanks Auburn x

hey hun blackwidow is organising teams to motivate everyone and have mini competitions like slimmer of the month and stuff, dont know if your name is on list but would love you, wantmybikinibod and aishsasyummymummy on my team if you want? :)

sure i dont know how these teams work but im up for it bikinibod :)

Back