LILYS DUKAN DIARY

Lily66

I have done the attack stage of the diet before and know ones body gets used to it. So I was thinking 3 or four days attack before the cruise stage. Do you agree? or continue with the six that was recommended? Anyway have not been feeling so good due to a head cold which I have had for about ten days now but not going to get me down. I must get into my linen trousers for hols!

Attack Day One (b) oatbran and yoghurt (l) homemade meat balls & chicken (d) roast beef, sf jelly and yoghurt
2 litres of water, herbal tea and coffee.

Attack Day Two (b) scrambled egg & ham (l) tuna & egg yoghurt & oatbran (d) roast beef & yoghurt

Have a good day.:)

I'd calculate true weight on the website, remember to select how many diets you've followed in the past (adding your last dukan attempt) and then go with what it says on there :) x

Day four of the diet and two days to getting some veg. Head cold all gone and have started the 30 day shred Dvd. All is well as clothes feeling looser. Even bought some suntan lotion today in preparation for my holidays. Had a smell of it to get me in the mood.

DAY 4 ATTACK (B) Yogurt & oatbran (l) chicken & homemade meatballs & yoghurt (d) roast beef & chicken & sf jelly.

Lots of water.

Oh and purchased some silcone bun cases for making the muffins.

Lily when are you going on holiday? Good luck x

Back