Lipotrim Weigh In Thread for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovelylauramac thats fantastic well done! :) my first weigh in today! down 9lbs! couldnt be happier! cant wait for next week now :-D X

Well pleased this week as I am now down another 5lbs at week22. This now takes me to over 70lbs, 74 to be precise. Well on the way now.

I lost 6.2lbs this week but don't know how!

week 2 WI just over another 9lb cant say it was an easy week but results speak for them selves

Not actually lost anything this week. Had a blip and have eaten. Weight today is the same as last week. So disappointed with myself.
Keeping positive though and am restarting in the morning.

omg i so wish i had the will power and stop geting pains in my tummy so i could do this arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well done eveyone xxx

Hi Anna, hope you feel better. I dunno if this works for other people but I've been finding when I really want to eat or feel rotten if I do something nice instead it goes away, I'm practicing this as I hope to stick at it when I go back on real food so that I don't over eat anymore. A hot bath/shower, a sweet movie, some yoga/meditation, looking at old photos or walking with my friends or by myself have all worked a treat and then you get bonus points with yourself for doing something constructive even when you feel a bit crumby. You really can do LT you just have to let go for a while and go with it....that's my rambling done.
Very best of luck

Siobhi

hello siobhi,
that is a good way to do things it is just soooo hard as i cook for my fiance all time as he is disabled so i am back on food atm but i just dont know if i am going to do this and get in my wedding dress, so meny ppl have said to me that this diet is not good 4 u xxx

Hi Anna I think this is the type of diet you can either do it or its just not for you - but the folk who say its bad for you are surely those who know little or nothing about how it works. Personally I haven't felt so well for ages as I do now. It is hard - b ut worth it - I have to cook for my family all the time, b ut you just have to say 'no' to yourself. If you feel its not for you stop and find something else - just don't beat yourself up over it - you'll only eat more! Good luck!

Well if its not for you I found WW very good the last time I did it I lost 4 stone in 5 months which is very fast too. You really have to do the one that's right for you and is a benefit to your lifenot a hindrance, the last thing you want is to feel like your missing out you end up resenting things. I like LT because I don't have to think about food in the way that I used to the moment I started it my relationship with food changed. Really hope that you are happy and love yourself as you are because its quite clear that your a very warm caring person and you deserve to succeed in whatever your endeavors are.
With my best thoughts,

Siobhi

Hi Everyone, I started Lipotrim 12 days ago. Lost 7lb in my first week and have stuck rigidly to it but don't seem to be losing at all this week :(

3rd WI this morning and another 5 pounds down nearly 2 stone in 3 weeks couldnt be happier and if I can do it trust me we all can. Congratulations to those sticking with it and good luck with continued weight loss

Can only repor a 2lb loss this week. I am a bit disappointed. I have been quite poorly for the last few days, bad constipation, I think. So maybe, I will have a better result next week.
Well done everyone this week.

Can only repor a 2lb loss this week. I am a bit disappointed. I have been quite poorly for the last few days, bad constipation, I think. So maybe, I will have a better result next week.
Well done everyone this week.

Well done Molly,

2lbs is a great loss, you are getting very close to your goal now, any loss is a good one!

Clair x

Well this is day 7 and I get weighed first thing tomorrow and I cant wait, I feel fantastic and although I hated the first three days and thought I would give up, i now feel like I could do this forever.
I am so excited for my WI my scales today are up and down between 10lb and a stone but we shall see when i get weighed in the morn.
I bought ww scales but every time I stand on them they give a diff reading:(
ROLL ON TOMORROW :)

Week 3 weight in and I lost 4.5 lbs, Im so happy how its going so far. I've had quite a few compliments off people at work and thats given me a boost too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back