Lisa's diary

yep, those were bad times..... lol xx
Yup... they were a bit... rubbish!
71.gif

xx

Check this out, not as bad as going through the bin but....last time I did LL I was close to target, they said you could use unlimited amounts of tooth paste, anyway, I'd bought my daughter some banana flavoured toothpaste with twinkly bits in it, smelt gorgeous, so I ate half the tube! An hour later j was throwing up, nice at the time though, I used to also eat the St Clements water flavour by the spoon it was just like sherbet dee-lish!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

You need professional help.

LOL!! Only jooooking hunny!! :rotflmao: Oh, god, I had a binge a few years ago, on a tub of Tums Settlers!! The fruit flavoured ones! They were like Refreshers... ate the whole lot... a tub of about 50! :eek:

/ Mind you, I've not had heartburn since! True story!! LOL!

xx

Lmao!!!! Jaysus!!!! I've not thought of that one!!! Love it! When I was pregnant with my daughter she was overdue someone told me to take some cod liver oil, couldn't stand the thought of swallowing oil so took 40 cod liver oil tablets instead....I reckon I do need a bit of help thinking back!!!!

Day 24

What a crappy crap, crap and more crap day!!!!!!!!! 5.5 hours to get home because some idiot decided to trash their car on the motorway!!! Every mcdonalds sign winked at me, I could seriously eat eat and eat, if someone told me it was ok I would, I feel so hungry! I know it's emotional!

Ok so close to eating, I thought instead of eating conventional food I'll have one of my spare packs, I know j shouldn't of but thought it was better than normal food, wanted something sweet so mixed a choc milkshake with a bit of water and put it in the microwave, got half way through and started gagging, I can't win today : (

Stay strong hun!
Make yourself a big cup of tea and try not to think of food.
Tomorrow will be a better day! :)

aw lisa.... sorry ur feeling a bit down... cheer yaself up by reading my poo posts ;) xxx

Love your poo posts!!!! Can we have more?! Don't know what's up with me I'm normally fine! Brush myself off etc. So pee'd off!!!

Day 25

I'm not sure how much of this feeling miserable, crabby and snappy I can take, having so many crooked thoughts, I'm battling with my own thoughts all day today, I feel like just giving in I really do, everywhere I go there's food, then I'm watching MTV and Adele is on she's stunning! And biggish and happy with her self, why can't I be? I'm thinking I'll just go WW save some money, my gym opens on 18th I'll work out loads, bullshit though been there and not done it before, but then been here before and put it back on, feel so confused and just wish food didn't exist

lisa sorry ur feeling a bit "poo" ;) iv had many a days like u have had where i just wanna throw the towel in.... but i realise how far iv come and what my goal is xxx

Hey, just read your diary from start to finish lol I feel like a stalker when I do that! lol

I recognise some ofwhat you have been through and feeling, its comforting to know we are all in it together though and the support from everyone is amazing.

I have spent many many nights staying at Bredbury and what a reputation that place has, lol.

Hope you are feeling better x

Wow Lisa you look great - what a fab photo!:wow:

Back