Lisa's diary

Your right and I know it myself too, just pee'd off today I think! Just sat down with a bowl of chilli watching fat families, and it helps! Lol! Doesn't normally bother me doing meals for the kids sometimes I'm quite surprised that it hasn't bothered me, today certainly has, only because it was all of my favourite foods!!! I've just got to remind myself that I've been here before done it before and I'll do it again! Then I'm thinking that so far i've found it easy and I'm wondering if I'm pee'd off that today has been hard, not too sure, I might try and make something nice with my last chocolate pack later, tomorrow is a new day! Thank you for your support babes xxx

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Aww, no problemo hunny...
smiley-hug006.gif

xx

Day 15

What a day!!! Struggled on though nearly caved 3 times today even stood hovering over something naughty considering. Dumped it in the bin, then had the dirtiest of crooked thoughts, 'go back and get it' noooooooo that's filth!!!! So covered it in washing up liquid lol!!! Went and had a nice hot bath, listened to some more of gok wan book, came downstairs and my lovely oh had kindly eaten the rest of the food, I'm chilled, relaxed and just finishing my last pack of the day, and looking forward to my oh putting some weight on lol!!!!

Thanks for today pinkie! X

Glad you're feeling better and more chilled. Days like this are hard, when you're constantly have to fight with yourself. Be proud of yourself that you haven't caved in! You are much stronger than you think! :)

Thanks Magiclove sounds corny but I think I would of if I didn't have this forum to come on to to sound off lol!!!

Day 16!!!

That was a bad day yesterday but this morning I feel amazing! Tummy felt flat this morning till I stood up lol!!! But I swear my over hang is getting shorter and more compact lol!! Bring on day 16, 16 and onwards!!!!

Day 16

Fed up, and not sure why!! I became an Aunty again today! My sister gave birth this afternoon to a 9lb 5 ounce boy. Not seen him yet and probably won't get to till Wednesday : ( smell food everywhere I go, and generally feeling miserable and deprived, I'm wondering if a spot of retail therapy might do the trick?

Day 17

Think there is something wrong with me, I am never this miserable, I cannot seem to think straight! Nothing at work is making sense, and I just seem to be keeping myself busy in time for my next pack, so miserable!!!!

It's hard when you're feeling deprived. Keep the faith. You will feel even more miserable if you break your abstinence. Cheer yourself up with a bit of shopping, a bath or a good movie. X

I can normally snap myself out of things when I'm down, admittedly through food lol!!! But since Sunday I've been a right crabby old boot! Can't concentrate, I'm not going to give in though! I do think a bit of retail therapy will do me good but I don't want to buy anything as it's not going to fit me for long, I'm completely bathed out, and a v busy few days ahead of me too : (

i totally feel ur pain... i feel it today too.... Blah!!! xx

Well we can be miserable together!!!! I did buy myself a new top today cheered me up a little!!!

Oh I'm a grump today too! My totm started today and I feel so fat, bloated and uncomfortable! This is going to be an interesting one this month. I can feel it.
I just want to go home and sleep and wake up in a weeks time...
:(
Hope you're feeling better ladies x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i tell u the weeks cant go quick enough for me... hurry up july! x

Well that was an interesting night, had to go to derby to network with clients, it turned out to be a 4 hour long quiz, they only decided to put nibbles out on the table, I am now craving peanuts, they smelt divine! I ended up watching one lady sitting there nibbling away, she went through 2.5 bowls!!! Feel quite happy now, I was a good girl!!!

a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips ;) hehehe well done for resisting temptation!!!

That is great will power!! You can face anything!

Thanks guys!!!

Day 18!!!!

Good day feeling better, bought a nice new suit jacket today from marks I'm bigger on top a normally a 20 managed a nice tailored 18, wont it for long though!!! Think I've lost weight off my feet though!!??? I cannot normally wear heals but just bought a nice size 6 ( not wide fitting!!!) hot pink patent high heel shoes they are so comfy!! Look funky with my black suit!!! Got a difficult day tomorrow though big event at work then party drinks and dinner at night once again I will have to avoid temptation!!!

Back