Lisa's diary

If you could avoid peanuts for 4 hours whilst watching others tuck in I'm sure you can do the work networking tonight! I would never had the willpower to not eat the nuts. Mingle and move and whenever its all a bit much go to the loo whether you need or not! Like the sound of the pink shoes!

Oh Lisa... you've shown us how tough you are now, so don't give us any of that! You're bloody amazing... and you'll cope no problems at all at your event! I have complete confidence in you! ;)

P.S. Can I have your shoes when you lose more weight in your feet and they don't stay on any more?! hehe... :D

xx

Day 19

Feeling good! Shoes hurt, tonight was very, very difficult, we had a doo at fire and stone Covent garden, completely free bar, and as much pizza as you could of wanted, I abstained of course! If I was going to cave in I would of done tonight and I didn't, now for the dilemma, is it a dilemma or is it something I have to do, i'm on a bit of a tight budget, aren't we all? But I am feeling very selfish, just been checking our finances, had to buy a new car last month on finance and it's really stretched us, also with this new job I'm having to pay for my fuel out of my own pocket and then claim it back, that's like £200 week fuel, £300 a month car finance then £264 a month LL after mortgage bills there's not much left for shopping : ( ok I'll get the fuel money back but I'm not sure if I can carry on for the next month with LL I don't know what to do, this isn't crooked thinking either, I need a lotto win!!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Day 20

Feel really good, still not made a decision yet in regards to stopping for a month though till we're straight, we'll see

Hi lisa. That is a shame that you are doing so well on LL and yet it's the money that is about to push you off it. It is expensive at £66 a week. I can't see however why your LLC can't offer you some healthy eating advise that you can adopt for a month and still join in your weekly meetings. After all you did pay membership and that's for life. You just won't be getting any packs for a month. I could be being very naive however as obviously these councelors are there to make money at the end of the day. Whatever you decide good luck and hope either way you stay strong and continue to lose weight

I know, to be honest I haven't spoken to her about it, I don't know weather to try and stick to week 1 RTM foods for four weeks and then go back, or go in tomorrow for my WI and talk to her, she's so strict though, I don't think she would be very helpful, or to just go in and pay and find the money from somewhere! I'm so confused, I keep asking myself if I'm just having one almighty crooked thought but if I was I would of caved by now and I haven't, I could cry to be honest x

awww lisa sorry ur un such a difficult predicament..... would be such a shame for u to come off plan due to financial difficulties :(

Lisa don't give up on yourself Hun!
You know the money spent on LL is an investment in your future and health. I know it's pricey but rather than completely quitting maybe think of doing Exante for a while until you get yourself back on track.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 21

I'm still here!!! Spoke to my husband about taking a few weeks off due to money and he went mad! Said to carry on, we'll find the money from somewhere, anyway, had WI this morning another 3lb down!!! That's a stone dead on in 3 weeks!!! However..........,I've been out tonight for a friends birthday, bredbury hall in Stockport, excellent night!!! Didn't eat anything, I was goodish, but did have a few slimline tonics, with a a dash of gin, Woops, is that really bad? I've had a fabulous night lots of dancing, and a reet good laugh, I'm not going to feel guilty, I made a conscious choice to have a few drinks and tried to pick something that wouldn't do too much damage, it's done, I was close to coming off all together, and had a night out that's been needed for a long time, I do wonder what price I'll have to pay though!

Good day today, lots done!! Feeling good even after my little drinks last night, I hope I haven't damaged my weightloss, I must still be in ketosis, not hungry at all, so I'm hoping I'm ok. Lots of moving around of furniture today, good day really! Feeling more positive!

glad ur all good Lisa x

Day 23

Oh has made the kids what I would 'normally' call a disgusting dinner, not tonight! I'm drooling!!! Steak, mashed potato and baked beans you wouldn't ever catch me eating something like that but I'm eying up the left overs!! Why?!?! They've even got ketchup on it I mean that's nasty.......but I want it!

Lol!! You have to do the washing up liquid thing really! I've learnt that just throwing it in the bin isn't enough! I'm embarrassed to say that on previous diets, I've been known to pick food out of the bin, brush it off, and then munch the living hell out of it!! God... that's not good!! LOL!

;) xx

im having to hold my wee in pinkie coz im ashamed to say GUILTY lol me too.... my names carrie and i eat food from the bin!!! ( i hang my head in shame) lol xx

Lol... brilliant!!! Thanks Carrie... I don't feel so alone now! Lol!!

xx

carrie1980 said:
im having to hold my wee in pinkie coz im ashamed to say GUILTY lol me too.... my names carrie and i eat food from the bin!!! ( i hang my head in shame) lol xx

Oh funny!

Back