little-e cwp diary :)

Was all going so well but seems I do not have a 'full or stop switch when it comes to carbs :( big slip up! Going to bed feeling guilty and will resurface when I've thought bout what I've done ahhhhhh failure :( x

Was all going so well but seems I do not have a 'full or stop switch when it comes to carbs :( big slip up! Going to bed feeling guilty and will resurface when I've thought bout what I've done ahhhhhh failure :( x

what u ate? pizza ? lol u will be fine

Pizza wish I wasted it on something decent! Was soooo hungry eating my dads dinner, thought one tea cake won't hurt that turned into 1 tea cake and two HUGE bowls of special k :/ xx

little-e said:

No guilt sweetie. Tmrw is a new day xx

I know I can do it just need to want it think cus hol is so close I'm thinkin what good can I do in such a short space of time when I know ill gain when I'm away anyhow I will be back tomorrow 100% !!!! Night ladies xxx

Mornin everyone! Can't say I'm having a great morn, bad sleep woke up late now late for work and had to eat my porridge and could smell my dad making toast arghhh !!! Weighed this morning which is unlike me but just curious as wi tomorrow and kinda want to know what to expect ! 9.7 ???? Oh well will see how I get on tomorrow have a great day everyone xx

Stick in there hun :) don't worry whilst you're on holiday either just enjoy it! And when you're back u can repair any damage then xx

Hard so very hard :( gonna see what the scales say tomorrow as I think that will then decide the fate of my cwp future!! Xx

Had THE worst day ever work has been so stressful and I've not touched my shakes I brought to work instead have reached for the meal deals :/ I'm thinking of ways in my head I can tell my CDC I never want to see another shake in my life!!!!!!!! xx

Terrible terrible day :( and im wasting money by buying these products every week! I tried to leave last wk but my CDC phoned txt and voice msged me to stay! What shall I do, txt her and say I can't make it or go and explain myself tomorrow :( xx

Back