Little Miss's Food Diary

Oh little miss, good on you with the new dresses and also the planks! Its like the one thing I can't do.. My upper body strength is terrible!

I'm just farting about the house today myself, hoping to have a 100% now after my weekend off!

Good morning hun, how are you?

I'm really rubbish at doing the plank, hence not doing it for more than 30 secs at a time. TBH the 30 secs goes so fast because I'm concentrating so much on trying not to end up on my face!!
Good luck getting back to 100% this week.xx

Good morning hun,
I am so pleased, still bouncing off the walls :)
I am going to be brave in a bit and try a couple of dresses on that I've not worn since 2011. I really want to be able to get back into both of them for the cruise and hopefully my favorite one will fit nicely for a wedding we are going to in August. I will post later to let you know.

So what have you got planned for today?xx

Morning hun x nothing better than fitting into old clothes, hv my fingers crossed 4 u x plus, 5 months until the wedding in August - you'll need to buy a new dress by then!! :D

Treat night was lovely, should've stopped at the pizza though, couple of sml glasses of wine & half a twirl on top of it all made me feel quite sick! :( definitely having a "light" day today, soup 4 lunch & salad 4 supper x
Going to take the LO down the beach this afternoon, always needs knackering out the day after being at nanna and grandads! :eek:
Have u got anything planned hun?
x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x nothing better than fitting into old clothes, hv my fingers crossed 4 u x plus, 5 months until the wedding in August - you'll need to buy a new dress by then!! :D

Treat night was lovely, should've stopped at the pizza though, couple of sml glasses of wine & half a twirl on top of it all made me feel quite sick! :( definitely having a "light" day today, soup 4 lunch & salad 4 supper x
Going to take the LO down the beach this afternoon, always needs knackering out the day after being at nanna and grandads! :eek:
Have u got anything planned hun?
x L x

Good morning hun,
I'm glad you enjoyed your treat night and atleast you didn't go mad so well done.
Ah a walk to the beach, how lovely on a nice sunny day.
Amy's got a party at 2.30 - 5.30 so I am just dropping her off and then going to see my best friend, she split with her waste of space chap in the week so will have to listen to her moping!!
Hope you have a lovely day.xx

Hi hun x gosh, ur daughter has a better social life than us lol :eek: catch up with a friend will b nice, but yes you'll hv 2 b the shoulder to cry on today then x
Change of plan, off out 4 lunch with the whole family, still full after last night though!!
Anywho, hv a lovely day hun x Lx

Hi hun x gosh, ur daughter has a better social life than us lol :eek: catch up with a friend will b nice, but yes you'll hv 2 b the shoulder to cry on today then x
Change of plan, off out 4 lunch with the whole family, still full after last night though!!
Anywho, hv a lovely day hun x Lx

Don't she just, I suppose when we have kids we know our lives will stop, lol!
Just been for a lovely walk out with her on her bike, gone for about an hour. It was lovely getting out in the sun for an hour and getting bonus exercise. Hubby and I are looking for bikes this week so we can go out on rides with her.
Enjoy your lunch out and hopefully if you're still feeling full from last night you wont want to eat as much :) xx

Oh bikes, would love a bike again! You'll hv to get a girly pink one with a basket :eek:
Lunch was ok, not great value 4 money & when I asked 4 a jacket potato, which I've had there before, they dnt do them anymore?! Ended up having butternut squash curry with rice, small portion luckily but still feel stuffed, fast day tomorrow tho so I'm actually looking forward to less food!
Your walk sounded lovely, I'm gutted we never got on the beach, hopefully we'll still hv some nice weather this wk again so we can go then x L x

She did it! Youngest riding too! Something in the air this spring.
Im not as brave as you littlemiss, you wont catch me on a bike. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon Lmn, hope your having a lovely Sunday :), well done on getting the bikes, more power to you for adding more body magic to your week, I should take some inspiration from this :D !

Kay xx

Good evening all,
had a lovely day, Amy went to her party thus afternoon so I wen to my friends, it was lovely to have a good old catch up.
Bubbles I am so pleased they your little girl can ride her bike, bet you feel so proud, I know I am still so proud of Amy. Kay I've not got my bike yet, hoping to get one in the week. bubbles and Ellejay you should both get bikes, great exercise :)

Is it wrong to be really excited about getting on the scales tomorrow? I've been so good today :)

ive finished eating now as I am in bed now so here's my food diary....

Sunday 16th March

Breakfast - veggi sausage sandwich
Dinner - roast potatoes, roast parsnips, yorkie pudding, peas, Brussels and gravy

Hey Lmn :), your foodage looks really good hun. No its not wrong to feel excited about weigh in :D but your perhaps the only person I know that is, most of us die in worry :p hehe . Good luck for tomorrow hun, I'm sure you will do super well !

Kay xx

Good luck tomorrow! Im very nervous this week not sure why? Roll on the morning.....

Good luck... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Thanks both I am really excited, I'd love to see a good loss but if not I'm doing my 48 hour detox on Tuesday so hopefully that will make a difference.
Good luck also tomorrow bubbles :) xx

What do you do for your 48 hour detox?

Happy happy happy Littlemiss this morning, all my hard work has paid off!!
2lbs off for me this morning :happy036:

I am so pleased because I've been a bit stuck the last 3 weeks. I am going to do my 48 hour detox as well this week so hopefully I'll get another good loss next week :)

Good Luck Bubbles on the scales this morning and anyone else I've missed.

What's everyone got planned for today? xx

What do you do for your 48 hour detox?

Good morning hun,
I am just going to eat fruit, veg and salad and drink water and green tea for 48 hours.
I am going to keep a step by step diary which I will post on here each day so you can see how I am doing and keep me motivated.
I really hope it will give me a massive boost this week as I've only got 3 weeks till my holiday and would love to pull further away from the 12 stone mark by then :) xx

Well done hun, yey!!! :D fantastic loss, you're going to look & feel fab on ur hols, keep it up!
Well, Monday again. Fast day 4 me, need it after the weekend :eek: hv a good day hun x L x

Well done hun, yey!!! :D fantastic loss, you're going to look & feel fab on ur hols, keep it up!
Well, Monday again. Fast day 4 me, need it after the weekend :eek: hv a good day hun x L x

Thanks hun, I am so pleased. I am starting my detox tomorrow so will weigh myself on Thursday morning as well but unofficially to see how much I have lost doing it. I really am hoping to lose about 2-3lbs in 2 days but we will have to see how I do.
Good luck fasting today, you're doing great with it.xx

Back