Little Miss's Food Diary

Not too early for the onesie, id be in it if it werent for guides and hubby having had a vodka so pick up is down to me,:(
Its turned too cold. So relax and enjoy.
I love easy dinners like that its feels so comforting to eat chips!
Enjoy ur eve mate anything exciting planned for weekend?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The 2 girls have a gymnastic competition tomorrow afternoon. My oldest is panicking but the youngest just takes it all in her stride. Funny how they are both so different! Other than that just going to take each day as it comes. Graham back on nights tomorrow so we wont do anything too exciting this weekend. X

Good morning ladies,

It's Saturday and I feel great!!

I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and it's looking good, the needle is moving away from the 12 in the right direction (yes I've got old fashioned scales, lol). Oh I wish today was my weigh in day but I will try to be good all weekend and hopefully the scales will still be nice to me on Monday.

Now being good could be a problem! We are going to friends tonight for a meal and our friend is a great cook but makes everything herself and uses loads of creams and butters etc... And as her hubby is tea total mine has said he will drive so I can drink champers with Steph. The sad thing is that I don't really like champagne but it would be rude not to because I know she will have brought it in specially , for some reason she thinks I'm her champers drinking buddy, she always buys a bottle when I go round and it's not cheap crap £50 a bottle :eek: Anyway I will be as good as I possibly can because I like what I saw on the scales this morning :)

So other than going out tonight, Amy's friend is coming round for a play day and I have got pizza, chips and garlic bread in for them for lunch, eek will have to cook it and then walk away! Also going to nip down to the farm to get some potatoes and a treat each for the girls and hubby. Oh no my whole day revolves around food and treats!! My willpower will be tested to the max today, I will have to keep remembering the number I saw on the scales :D

So what's everyone else got planned for today?xx

Hi Hun. Foods looked yummy the last few days. I'm sure you will be fine resisting the naughty bits, like u said u liked what u saw on the scales!
You've done so well. Don't think I will have lost anything by Monday, I've been eating utter crap and hardly no sf at all! I have got 8 weeks to my holiday and 5lb to reach target.

Hope you have a great weekend xx

Hi Hun. Foods looked yummy the last few days. I'm sure you will be fine resisting the naughty bits, like u said u liked what u saw on the scales!
You've done so well. Don't think I will have lost anything by Monday, I've been eating utter crap and hardly no sf at all! I have got 8 weeks to my holiday and 5lb to reach target.

Hope you have a great weekend xx

Good morning hun,
You have much more to worry about at the moment than losing weight on Monday. You get yourself sorted and then when you are ready get back on the diet wagon. You've still got plenty of time to lose those few pounds before your holiday.xx

I intend to be as good as I possibly can today and tonight. I have added motivation now so really don't want to lose it today :)

Have you got anything planned for the weekend hun?xx

Woo hoo what an incentive you have to keep being good? You can do it littlemiss i know you can.
Cant help you with the champers im afraid if you dont want any you could tell a little white lie and say ur tummys not 100%. That way ur not directly being rude, or convince hubby to drink then you have to drive?
As for kids an pizza... well thats my biggest downfall... i LOVE pizza!!
Ive just dropped girls off at gym and there are lots of cakes in there. Im sitting in car til I have to go in that way im not tempted.

Enjoy your saturday. X

Hi hun x sounds like a nice weekend. I absolutely LOVE champagne, definitely my treat drink on the odd occasion I go out somewhere nice, hv a glass (or 2) for me :D
Lunch wasn't as nice as I'd hoped, had to send mine bk even before it had time to b put down in front of me, absolutely appalling what they brought out :( ended up with the usual jacket & beans! Never mind, pizza already bought & just found out LO's off to stay with my parents tonight :D
So, hv a great night tonight, enjoy ur treat night x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun x sounds like a nice weekend. I absolutely LOVE champagne, definitely my treat drink on the odd occasion I go out somewhere nice, hv a glass (or 2) for me :D
Lunch wasn't as nice as I'd hoped, had to send mine bk even before it had time to b put down in front of me, absolutely appalling what they brought out :( ended up with the usual jacket & beans! Never mind, pizza already bought & just found out LO's off to stay with my parents tonight :D
So, hv a great night tonight, enjoy ur treat night x L x

Woo hoo what an incentive you have to keep being good? You can do it littlemiss i know you can.
Cant help you with the champers im afraid if you dont want any you could tell a little white lie and say ur tummys not 100%. That way ur not directly being rude, or convince hubby to drink then you have to drive?
As for kids an pizza... well thats my biggest downfall... i LOVE pizza!!
Ive just dropped girls off at gym and there are lots of cakes in there. Im sitting in car til I have to go in that way im not tempted.

Enjoy your saturday. X

Thanks both,
Well I actually think I have the child from hell playing with my daughter today!! She is 9 but has to be in my sight at all times! I said to go round next door and get the ball back, she couldn't unless I watched her all the way. Then Amy wanted to go to the Park, not unless I take her! Go and play football in our field, not unless you watch me. The final straw just came when she said she couldn't play on the trampoline unless I was sat outside supervising, aaarrrgggghhhh is it home time yet!!!!!!

Food wise so far I have been good, pizza, chips and garlic bread for the hubby and kids, nice salad for me :) I just hope tonight will be as good.

Well done on resisting the cakes bubbly one, that must have taken loads of will power. And Ellejay have a fab night tonight without the little one and with pizza. You really deserve it.xx

Omg, fair to say that child's been wrapped up in cotton wool! Just been outside with my LO, was stroking woodlice like kittens! Kids should b kids :D

Nanna & grandad just been to pick her up, always seems strange around here as soon as she's gone :rolleyes:

Let's all hv a great Saturday night, we bloody deserve it! :D x L x

Enjoy your sat nighty girls, its very weird I bet to be child free ellejay but we deserve it sometimes. Another reason I miss my family in Cyprus:(
I mustn't complain, they're happy and healthy and have never seen cotton wool!!! ;)

You did well not to flip Littlemiss, well done. have a great night, Im on the vino tonight oops sorry mean the vimto!:D

Happy Sunday everyone,
My god I am bouncing today!!
I got to my friends last night and she couldn't get over how much weight I looked to have lost. Then about an hour later her sister came in and was going on and on and on about how good I look :) I've not seen them since the end of January. OMG what an amazing boost for me. So because of that it kept me on track with what I ate. Luckily it was cheesy nachos for starters and I only had about 10 so that wasn't too bad and then chicken fajitas in wholemeal wraps so I had 2 of those. 1 small cheese scone and 1 small plain scone with cream and jam. So not too bad, it could have been a lot worse. And I took a bottle of Rose so we drank rose instead of champagne which I was pleased about so I had 3 glasses. I think I did well, it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

So today is a new day and I am planning on being super good. Amy has a party this afternoon so I am just dropping her off and then going round to see my best friend.

What has everyone else got planned for today? Hopefully it will be a nice sunny day :)

I didn't update my food yesterday so here it is...

Saturday 16th March

Breakfast 2 poached eggs, curried beans on toast
Lunch - Salad with a blob of salad cream
Dinner - Nachos, 2 wholemeal wraps with chicken fajita, 1 small cheese scone and 1 small plain scone with jam and cream
No snacks

Exercise - 30 sit ups 30 crunches 20 sec plank X 2

Morning Littlemiss what a lovely feeling when you recieve compliments. Im so pleased for you. Glad you had a great evening.
Suns bright again enjoy your day. X

Good morning hun,
I am so pleased, still bouncing off the walls :)
I am going to be brave in a bit and try a couple of dresses on that I've not worn since 2011. I really want to be able to get back into both of them for the cruise and hopefully my favorite one will fit nicely for a wedding we are going to in August. I will post later to let you know.

So what have you got planned for today?xx

Back