Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning all,
I hope you are all well. I've been so busy the last few days. I've not even had time to look at everyone's pages on here, so sorry for being slack. I am going to try and catch up a bit now.

Anyway, I am a happy Littlemiss this morning as I have lost 1lb :) I was hoping for a bit more but will take the lb as I have been a little bit naughty this week. I am hoping to do so much better this week though. I was struggling around the 12 stone mark but now I am under it, I am hoping that will keep me motivated all week and hopefully by next Monday's weigh in I will be moved far enough away from it not to have to worry about getting back to it if I have an off week.

Another busy-ish day for me today. I'm just sitting down with a quick cuppa before I get back to work. Monday's are always busy. So what's everyone doing today? Hope you all have a good day.xx

Well done for your loss, that's great! And good luck for this week too.
I don't know if you've seen on here the thread about 'fishy week'? I've done it twice before with great results - you basically go meat free for a week and have fish every day instead. I used to have 2 fishy meals out of 3 every day and managed to lose about 5lbs. I think I'll try that after my birthday weekend as a bit of a boost x

Well done on the loss hun! :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG OMG OMG I've only just realised...today I've achieved a new banner
S21.jpg

Sooooo happy :bliss:

Thanks for stopping by my diary hun and CONGRATULATIONS on your 1 1/2 award!! Woo hoo!!

No problem, I love reading other peoples diaries and we are really similar so it will be good to see how you're getting on from time to time :)
I'm so pleased with my new award, Hopefully getting to the next one won't be too challenging.x

Well done Littlemiss
Dont forget your club10 award too your stats say uve lost 11% of your body weight! Post it on there too be proud I am of you.;)

Good thanks! Had a very busy weekend, had visitors and lots of housework. Went a bit bonkers with the syns on Friday and Sunday but back on plan now :)

Good glad you've had a good weekend. My diet went okish over the weekend but I'm not sure the extra glass of rose on Saturday night was in my syn amount, woops!! Weekends are always the hardest.x

Well done Littlemiss
Dont forget your club10 award too your stats say uve lost 11% of your body weight! Post it on there too be proud I am of you.;)

Thanks hun. Right I need to go and find this Club10 award, I can't quite believe that I've lost 11% of my body weight :)x

Ooh well done you, I bet that makes you feel really proud of what you've achieved, well done!

Woo hoo..... look at you with all of the achievements... well done my love xx

Back